Tyron Woodley is 35?

on one of the countdown shows, i think before he fought condit, woodley basically had nasa working on his body and recovery and nutrition

Provided you don't smoke, drink, and do hard drugs
I knew a dude who smoked crack for 15 years and was in and out of jail that entire time, was 10 years older than me and looked younger. They should have dissected and studied him for science.

I knew a dude who smoked crack for 15 years and was in and out of jail that entire time, was 10 years older than me and looked younger. They should have dissected and studied him for science.

There are always the outliers, but generally everthing I posted above tends to accelerate the aging process

35 is old? Since when?

And he's about to have Surgery, out for six months...

This is usually how it goes, old guys don't just drops off

They typically get an injury or have a surgery, an extended break from training/fighting and then they're never quite the old self

Everyone is in their prime till they lose according to sherdog.

I just made a thread about this 2 days back. Hard to believe but yes he's on the slide. He relies so much on athleticsm, it's not gonna last after mid 30s.

Wow. Didn't realize how old Woodley was. I really thought he was early 30s, barely starting his rise. He's looked pretty good lately. I think how he fights explains how he keeps his youth. Definitely deserves a big fight or two before he goes. He worked his way up so far, and this is the twilight of his legacy.

He is so busy being the racism police till he is to busy to fight, I seen a thing on youtube where he has made a video about Micheal Keaton's dad being a racist I mean wtf is he worried about that goddamn kid's dad and what he does. He needs to worry about keeping his shit in his lane and quit worrying about shit that don't mean shit

Got to keep these racist in check playa.

Back