Tyron Woodley has me blocked on Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Im black.
Might not be black enough for T-Wood though, still racist.

giphy.gif

Not sure what I did to him... I may have told him to actually fight a contender some time ago, I guess that must've set him off lol.

Well you are trolling him because these are his last few fights and he has arguably been the busiest champ and the only one taking on the guys at the top of his division.

Demian MaiaUFC 214
Stephen ThompsonUFC 209
Stephen ThompsonUFC 205
Robbie LawlerUFC 201 -
Kelvin Gastelum

I am no big fan of the guy but lets not create and repeat a lie that he does not fight the top contenders or that he does not fight frequently as he does both.

Tyron doesn't have an obligation to babysit you just because you're a special needs child.

Woodley is literally the only guy fighting top contenders frequently and you tell him he should go fight top contenders?

what the heck?

Not sure what I did to him... I may have told him to actually fight a contender some time ago, I guess that must've set him off lol.View attachment 336453
Why be proud of being blocked by someone who has a public page? Those who get blocked tend to be stalkers, those with no life bothering these people, or simply disrespectful idiots who go to the page just to talk shit and act like they know more then the person living the lifestyle the shit talker claims to be a fan of. How odd, corny and lame is that in the end? And why seek out that page, that you had to search for, just to be negative? Bet you follow him too.

What kind of pathetic accomplishment is that ?.
Also Tyron is one of the few champs defending and fighting contenders , Sherdog is weird I am not sure how many of you actually like MMA you're just into the drama and spectacle.

IMG_2196.PNG
Well you are trolling him because these are his last few fights and he has arguably been the busiest champ and the only one taking on the guys at the top of his division.

Demian MaiaUFC 214
Stephen ThompsonUFC 209
Stephen ThompsonUFC 205
Robbie LawlerUFC 201 -
Kelvin Gastelum

I am no big fan of the guy but lets not create and repeat a lie that he does not fight the top contenders or that he does not fight frequently as he does both.
Here are my last few tweets of me ever mentioning Woodley

Demian MaiaUFC 214
Stephen ThompsonUFC 209
Stephen ThompsonUFC 205
Robbie LawlerUFC 201 -
Kelvin Gastelum

Lying about Woodley is one of Sherdog's favorite pastime.

Tyron is an all time great at triggering snowflakes, lmao.

I'm also blocked by Dana.

He has said he was 13-4 boxing and I asked him why I couldn't find any evidence for his boxing matches and he blocked me. It's the only thing I've ever sent to him so it must be something he doesn't like talking about.

WnVvhaO.gif

what a retard feature..

until this moment, I thought that blocking means "you can't retweet"

No its not. Some people just dont want to deal with annoying attention whores.
+1 funny how these people are trying to make excuse for being blocked for disrespect toward a stranger.. yet they follow the person and go on the page of the people they leave negative comments about.

Probably because Celebrities and even minor Celebs don't give a shit nor want to care much about the plethora of negative comments on a daily basis. We're in an age where you can pretty much communicate directly to them through social media and say whatever you want; unlike before when their bodyguards will beat your ass before you can get close.
This!! +1

I'm also blocked by Dana.

He has said he was 13-4 boxing and I asked him why I couldn't find any evidence for his boxing matches and he blocked me. It's the only thing I've ever sent to him so it must be something he doesn't like talking about.
I would imagine thousands of people asking him exactly that. Perfectly legit question.

Back