Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Unfortunately, Woodley is so unpopular he simply is not a draw. Had his last performance been a riot, things would be different.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

Shut up Woodley, no one cares about you

this fight is going to be at lightweight? what is going on here? GSP is not a lightweight.

Welcome the the WME era.

Basically (my theory that a lot of others came to on their own as well,) the UFC is looking for BIG MONEY FREAK SHOW FIGHTS these days.

Having GSP fight at 155lb (a pretty idiotic idea in terms of him being thee Welterweight GOAT) is that he can fight Nate (and beat Nate.) Diaz is the link between Conor and GSP, and this fight would serve as a prequel of sorts (because Diaz has no chance if GSP can get down to 156lbs without too much difficulty.) It drums up interest with casuals that don't know better... "GSP murdered that guy that made Conor tap?!?! OH MY GOD I WANT TO SEE CONOR FIGHT GSP!"

It's just a simple money grab and it appears to be a further "fuck you" to the 145 and 155 divisions that Conor (by way of WME) fucked all up.

Welcome to the WME error, I mean era.

Woodley ducks between his shoulders and cage so only a struve or Jones could tag him.

I would love to see GSP v Woodley

all GSP has to do is agree and I'm sure the UFC will make it happen.. Tyron sure as shit will make it happen.

Dana asked GSP to fight Nate and he said no

Tyron begged Dana to fight Nate and Dana said no

Who's the bitch?

Tyron is understandably upset...no Conor, no Nate, no GSP...all of his 'money' options are just not that into him.

but this angle has apparently worked before with GSP, and so maybe it is a good one for Tyron to try lol

<209Bitch>

I'll save my triggering till when/if the fight get's signed. GSP aint dropping to 155. GTFOH with that shit. Look at the size of him.

Idk I've never seen GSP beat up a black guy in his career, and no Koscheck doesn't count.

Woodley tends to fight with his back to the fence. Against a guy like Georges this is a really bad idea because GSP is going to hit you with about 5 different kinds of jabs and then duck under and grab a leg if Woodley gets aggressive. Its the worst possible match up for a guy like Tyron.

Wait, does Woodley still fight? I figured he had retired since he has been out of action for so long...

GSP doesn't want anything to do with T-Wood. He'd knock his ass back into retirement.
GSP stopped competing back in 2013 after accomplishing more than any WW in history and establishing himself as one of the GOATs.

He came back for a few big fights. Doesn't help that Woodley isn't a draw.

If Woodley wanted to fight GSP so bad then maybe he shouldn't have lost to Jake Shields. GSP would have easily handled his ass back then, hell maybe even still today.

How tough of Woodley to want to fight a 2 acl injuries, out of retirement GSP. He's already ducking the current top guys in his division after 3 of the worst title defenses in UFC history.

Holy shit.. Woodley needs to shut up more than mama Woodley.

Woodley tends to fight with his back to the fence. Against a guy like Georges this is a really bad idea because GSP is going to hit you with about 5 different kinds of jabs and then duck under and grab a leg if Woodley gets aggressive. Its the worst possible match up for a guy like Tyron.

I would like to see it either way. More so than GSP vs Diaz or Khabib

Poor Woodley is upset no one cares to fight him cause his name is so tiny

Woodley ducks between his shoulders and cage so only a struve or Jones could tag him.

Or just Nate the Great.

nate-marquardt-tyron-woodley-elbows-ko.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back