Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

<TrumpWrong1>
Donald Trump is the greatest president of our time.
It's undeniable.

Obama,Bush Jr.and Sr., Clinton,Reagan,Carter etc.

Trumps numbers will be far more successful than any one of them.
It's almost already the case.
I agree and I am a man of color, with a left leaning family.

I know, possibly the corniest champion on the roster
TJ, Tony and Conor.. are far more Cornier then the Champ who actually fights top contenders and stays active.

Dana is running UFC into the ground. All the hardcore fans are getting sick and the casuals will soon disappear once they realise Conor will not fight.
UFC needs an overhaul, better basic pay, get rid of Reebok, allow sponsorship, and fights based on rankings rather than money fights. If the fighters aren't happy tell them to fight elsewhere.
Will never happen unfortunately though.
so dana saying he wants rda, not nate, is a problem to you?

17 of 18 title fights in 2017 and 2018 were not made to be money fights, the exception being gsp, one of the greatest of all time.

#1 Woodley is boring.
#2 He is the legitimate champ at 170 but he is NOT a draw. He has no leverage with the UFC
#3. Nate Diaz isnt even top 15 at this point at 170lbs, in fact he is a nobody in the rankings system whose entire claim to fame is beating a smaller fighter on short notice who was the UFC's cash cow.
#4 Diaz then got beat by the smaller Mcgregor who also would not be a top 15 fighter at 170, thus taking away any leverage for Nate.
#5 RDA actually is ranked at 170, now has some huge wins in his last 3 fights and has already beat the shit out of Diaz.
#6 Its time MMA fans start acting a bit more mature and holding the UFC to a proper standard. First not buying this shit boxing style PPV's the UFC is putting and send a message to start making actual cars again. As well as not accepting title involving a challenger who isn't at least top 3 in their weightclass.

View attachment 336375 I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.
Really you don't think the Clintons who have amassed a body count of people they have assassinated for testifying against them or investigating them including American citizens are not more vile than DW or DT?

Not only did they rob Haiti of billions of dollars, they used had a man from Haiti killed who was about to testify. But oh no Donald Trump called Haiti a shit hole boo fucking hoo. Grow up.

Rda fight is a big fight. Stack the card a little and it will do well. MMA is about stacked cards.. Huge mistake to change that on multiple levels.

so dana saying he wants rda, not nate, is a problem to you?

17 of 18 title fights in 2017 and 2018 were not made to be money fights, the exception being gsp, one of the greatest of all time.

Dana says a lot of things. 99% of them happen to be lies

View attachment 336375 I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.

212.png

Dana says a lot of things. 99% of them happen to be lies

almost all title fights are with a deserving challenger. when dana says he's working on the fight for the deserving challenger instead of the "money" fight history does support the deserving challenger being the more likely outcome. despite what you guys want to cry about. 17 of 18, and nate diaz isn't gsp. guess we will see.

Really you don't think the Clintons who have amassed a body count of people they have assassinated for testifying against them or investigating them including American citizens are not more vile than DW or DT?

Not only did they rob Haiti of billions of dollars, they used had a man from Haiti killed who was about to testify. But oh no Donald Trump called Haiti a shit hole boo fucking hoo. Grow up.
I wish I could like this more than once. A progressive liberal I work with was crying about the shithole comment and I asked him if he would ever want to move there. He stormed off without saying a word. Like how dare I remain objective about Donald Trump.

TJ, Tony and Conor.. are far more Cornier then the Champ who actually fights top contenders and stays active.

he fights contenders after he loses his desperate bids to ride the coattails of guys that are semi retired or in another division. even Conor and Tony don't come off as needy.

though Tony comes pretty close with his "Defend or vacate" campaign

I don't understand T-Wood lol

Just fight RDA, not everything has to be a money fight, even Conor knows that.

And you are no Conor lol
Guessing as a champ Woolley gets ppv points. He knows himself vs rda isn’t selling shit. Of course rda is the rightful contender for the belt but he wants to make money and build his name

Rda would be the harder fight I’m sure but he will gain a lot more main stream notoriety from beating Nate

Back