Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

Somebody tell T-Wood that Dana just told a little white lie, so it’s ok.

shaqreacts.gif

Congrats T-Wood. That’s how you get fans here.

Gonna be interesting to see how ruthless Dana gets behind this truth.

I don't understand T-Wood lol

Just fight RDA, not everything has to be a money fight, even Conor knows that.

And you are no Conor lol

Conor was not the first fighter to prefer(and receive) higher profile fights you know.

That gif made me legit lol. I’ll believe it when it happens tho. Nate and nick have both already turned him down. Same with gsp, bisping, and conor.
Nate Diaz just came out saying he wants to fight Woodley. Dana White wants Diaz vs his lover. So hes gonna lie and act like we dont know hes a chronic liar. Dana needs to be fired already. I would blame him for sinking the sport into the ground in the last 2 years. Hes to busy trying to cater to his bf to even focus on the sport anymore. Im sick of this bald lying piece of shit already.

Last edited:
LoL, Dana IS full of sh*t, but the odds of Nate taking a hard fight against a mediocre draw like Woodley is practically 0, gotta go with Dana here. Tyrun Duckley needs to step up and take a proper fight against the deserving contender already. Or sit out until you get the fight you want for 2 years, see if anyone gives a sh*t.

Last edited:
Nate is a bigger fight than RDA and Colby to the casuals. An extra 100K PPV buys is nothing to laugh at.

I don't understand T-Wood lol

Just fight RDA, not everything has to be a money fight, even Conor knows that.

And you are no Conor lol
Tyron Woodley has no problems fighting RDA. At the same time, he knows that RDA is not where the better money is at, so why shouldn't he do his best to try to get the "better money" fight?

Are you the type of guy who goes for the ugly girl, just because, you have it in your head that a beautiful woman will never be attracted to you? LOL

Tyron Woodley wants the beautiful woman, and he is going for her. If it doesn't happen, he will slay the ugly girl. He loses nothing going for the beautiful woman, but gives himself the opportunity to gain a lot more.

Weird, both guys say they were offered the fight, no reason to lie about it, and their own boss says they're full of shit. No idea what's going on here.

Lmao.

Dislike Woodley a lot but he gets the W here

I'll go with DW being a hundred times more full of shit than TW, Alex.

Jealous! I wish I could tell my boss he was "full of shit" in a semi-public forum and get away with it.

Jarl

Back