Tyron Woodley Discusses Racism Towards him in the UFC, Dana's Drama Queen & Living in Poverty

Why did they show clip of mcgregor Holloway fight in the middle of the interview? Anyways, I'm excited for Saturday night.

Good interview. I didn't know Tyron had it that hard when he was growing up. Credit to him for coming good.
Only blacks had it rough growing up. All Whites and Asians grew up privileged and Hispanics mildly uncomfortable...

index.php

Why don't you love me?

I want Wonderboy to win but I'm extremely nervous for this fight.

Guess you're not supposed to say anything if you're treated unfairly or the closet racists on sherdog will sy you're pulling the race card. MLK and other civil rights activists should have just stopped complaining and stfu.

This Tyron race baiting stuff is getting really old. Even Tyron stopped doing it, becauze it's getting a noiyng by people continuing to being it up. Let it go. Especially immature sound byte wanting reporters.

Did he said " i was a gangbanger" when talking about his poor past.
Could someone make it clearer to me because it sounds very sexual

I love this new Woodley who is making Sherdog rage. I hope he smashes Wonder Boy this weekend

Sherdog sort your shit out..

yFJ9mf.png

I got you
gimme a sec

Cliffs
- Felt like the draw was a Steve Harvey moment, wants to run it back
- Says Wonderboy made excuses not him
-Said you can expect a better Tyron Woodley this time around, even though the adversity of his last camp actually helped in later rounds
-Says Wonderboy knew that Woodley had already committed to the fight when he was trying to get him to sign the bout agreement.
-Makes fun of Wonderboy and his relationship with his dad, including the Wonderboy name
-She asks him about race and being worst treated, he talks about the promo and not liking how it shows the fight being backandforth and tells her to draw her own conclusions
(this I suppose is problematic if you already have a problem with Tyron's statements but he steered back to make it personal and not about race imo. Which is whiny but not racebaiting, though I'm sure some will disagree)
-Talks about his relationship with Dana and being called a "drama queen" doesn't have issue with it
-Doesn't like that he's not being promoted despite being champion
-Talks about growing up poor and having to grind, doesn't think that Wonderboy has been through that
-Says there will be no judge needed in the rematch
-Shamelessly plugs his youtube channel

Do find it funny that Woodley doesn't like the way the promos show the fight being "back and forth" . He still hasn't accepted it was a Draw. Which is about as equal as you can get in a fight. If it was shown as one sided it wouldn't help to promote the rematch.

I don't think Woodley understands how much he is promoted. He's at the limit people will tolerate him. If he'd help himself and quit complaining perhaps folks would find him more palatable. Nobody likes that person who does nothing but complain. The UFC pushing him anymore down peoples throats , they'd revolt and not watch at all

LOL @ 'I'm the greatest WW of all time'..

Do find it funny that Woodley doesn't like the way the promos show the fight being "back and forth" . He still hasn't accepted it was a Draw. Which is about as equal as you can get in a fight. If it was shown as one sided it wouldn't help to promote the rematch.

I don't think Woodley understands how much he is promoted. He's at the limit people will tolerate him. If he'd help himself and quit complaining perhaps folks would find him more palatable. Nobody likes that person who does nothing but complain. The UFC pushing him anymore down peoples throats , they'd revolt and not watch at all
Have you seen the promo? Did you listen to what he just said here?
The promo only talks about how resilient WB is. Shows vids of his fans and corner. WB is doing most of the talking. They have Tyron, the champ talking about WB's resilience. The background music is talking about "taking your best shot". It is clearly in WB's favor. It looks like the UFC are backing /favoring WB in the rematch. It wasn't an even promo at all. And despite the fight being a draw, Tyron is still the champ. He hasn't been promoted like one, even though he is the only one on the 209 card.

And he's only "barely tolerated" to people who already don't like him. He said nothing wrong in this interview, and yet the usual suspects will come in here with the same lame ass "Cryon race baiting" responses when they didn't even listen to the interview. The UFC has done a terrible job of promoting him.
They do a terrible job of promoting most of their fighters though, so it isn't specific to Tyron.

Back