Tyron Woodley details the start of beef with Cody Covington

You need to look inward to find the real reason why you're offended. My guess is that you're attracted to black men and you think being a white knight will help your odds of landing a hot one.
Lmao! you transitioned from race to gay shit and combined the two effertlessly in thread that has nothing to do with either. Somehow I'm the one that needs to look inward. Ohh Sherdog! you so crazy.

Tyron demonstrates how to check somebody. Somebody acting like a dick like that all loose and not giving a fuck....you MAKE em give a fuck.

Starts about 5:30 seconds in,

Not time stamped but 5:45ish

But quick cliffs

- Talks about paying Colby 500 bucks to come to St. Louis and be a training partner
- Says Colby used to refuse to tap in BJJ, so Tyron would let him go and Cody would continue like the round was still live
- Says despite being there to be WOodley’s partner Cody used to avoid training with him
- Says he got frustrated and would make a point to dominate Cody in wrestling practice
- Explains how the frustration came to a head and Woodley told Cody to stop being a dick and an asshole in training before their last sparring session, and then Cody left and claimed he was injured

Cody lol

- Says Colby used to refuse to tap in BJJ, so Tyron would let him go and Cody would continue like the round was still live

Yeah sure.

Lmao! you transitioned from race to gay shit and combined the two effertlessly in thread that has nothing to do with either. Somehow I'm the one that needs to look inward. Ohh Sherdog! you so crazy.
It was just a guess. Looks like I'm on to something though.
There was no need to respond to me in the first place other than to show off how triggered you are. I'm just talking shit, and you're clearly the one with sensitivities and issues which is why I offered my kind advice of inward evaluation. And me talking shit about Woodley and the race card is on topic son. Woodley has his issues with race as past interviews have exposed. Woodley no doubt thinks that Covington is a racist for loving his president. It's only a matter of time before Woodley brings up the race card again. So quit being such a triggered Nancy.

There was no need to respond to me in the first place other than to show off how triggered you are. I'm just talking shit, and you're clearly the one with sensitivities and issues which is why I offered my kind advice of inward evaluation. And me talking shit about Woodley and the race card is on topic son. Woodley has his issues with race as past interviews have exposed. Woodley no doubt thinks that Covington is a racist for loving his president. It's only a matter of time before Woodley brings up the race card again. So quit being such a triggered Nancy.
Fuck Donald trump

Yeah because he wanted to fight him after Colby just had a 5 round fight with RDA. He did the same with Demian Maia. He tries everything he can to avoid fighting people on full camp. Then when someone calls him out he is magically injured all the time.

It was the UFCs wish not Woodley’s. That’s why they stripped Colby.

Fake News.
As the leader of the glorious Chaos Nation i can confirm that King Colby made Tyquill tap to strikes multiple times during training

Fake News.
As the leader of the glorious Chaos Nation i can confirm that King Colby made Tyquill tap to strikes multiple times during training
Still baffles me people think posting shit like this is cute or funny. It's fucking corny and gay at best

So Woodley is fighting for the #1 contender bragging about beating up amatuers in training..?

The relevancy

Starts about 5:30 seconds in,

Not time stamped but 5:45ish

But quick cliffs

- Talks about paying Colby 500 bucks to come to St. Louis and be a training partner
- Says despite being there to be WOodley’s partner Cody used to avoid training with him
- Says he got frustrated and would make a point to dominate Cody in wrestling practice
- Explains how the frustration came to a head and Woodley told Cody to stop being a dick and an asshole in training before their last sparring session, and then Cody left and claimed he was injured

He was injured...he was butt hurt.

I’ll be here all week.

Yeah. Sounds like one side of the story. I'm sure Colby's recollections of all that would be different.

Tryone woodsy really is the one true duck

Instead of fighting cuckongton he’d rather discredit him and avoid
Dude they pulled Colby because of how bad sales would do, they are going to step over him again with Usman for the same reason

Wood has been in no financially successful PPV’s, how do you think this one will go ?

Millions of people aren’t gonna tune in to see it Colby can hold Wood against the fence or if Wood is in one of his “neutralizing” moods ala Maia

There’s way too many one dimensional wrestlers vying for the title at WW, I can’t imagine how boring of a run it would be if he fights Colby, then Usman then Askren or any mix of the 3

QASOJat.gif

Dude they pulled Colby because of how bad sales would do, they are going to step over him again with Usman for the same reason

Wood has been in no financially successful PPV’s, how do you think this one will go ?

Millions of people aren’t gonna tune in to see it Colby can hold Wood against the fence or if Wood is in one of his “neutralizing” moods ala Maia

There’s way too many one dimensional wrestlers vying for the title at WW, I can’t imagine how boring of a run it would be if he fights Colby, then Usman then Askren or any mix of the 3

They should make woodley fight Maia again

Back