Tyron Woodley details the start of beef with Cody Covington

Poor Tyrion Lumberley

So mad that he couldn't make WW great again.

Ah well, King Chaos will make WW great again.

I can't think of anything less I want to do than listen to tyrome woodley bitch about racism and why the ufc is mean to him. he's cancer

Tryone woodsy really is the one true duck

Instead of fighting cuckongton he’d rather discredit him and avoid

You do know the only reason Tyron fought Till was because Colby refused?

Colby will be on the Helwani show today.

Still to early to confirm if he will be crying or not. Most likely will be though.

>Says Colby ducks training with him
>Talks about how Colby won't tap in BJJ training, and how he (Woodley) would dominate him in wrasslin' training

Hmmmm

It looks like TV show for housewives.

>Says Colby ducks training with him
>Talks about how Colby won't tap in BJJ training, and how he (Woodley) would dominate him in wrasslin' training

Hmmmm
It’s a cohesive narrative

Just listen to it

Starts about 5:30 seconds in,

Not time stamped but 5:45ish

But quick cliffs

- Talks about paying Colby 500 bucks to come to St. Louis and be a training partner
- Says Colby used to refuse to tap in BJJ, so Tyron would let him go and Cody would continue like the round was still live
- Says despite being there to be WOodley’s partner Cody used to avoid training with him
- Says he got frustrated and would make a point to dominate Cody in wrestling practice
- Explains how the frustration came to a head and Woodley told Cody to stop being a dick and an asshole in training before their last sparring session, and then Cody left and claimed he was injured

Would TRY *

You know what- I think Woodley secretly likes Colby.

Colby is a very lovable guy.

Tyron is smashing this chick all the signs are there <{1-8}>

words are words, but Cody actually has a tape.

Woodley has a special way of seeing things. I'm surprised he isn't blaming it on race.
I can't think of anything less I want to do than listen to tyrome woodley bitch about racism and why the ufc is mean to him. he's cancer
You clowns need some new material. The shit is getting real old already. You are the only two fuck boys in here complaining or even bringing up race. I don't agree with Woodley about everything but he said his peace and moved on. At this point you guys are way more annoying than anything he said or did.

You do know the only reason Tyron fought Till was because Colby refused?
Yeah because he wanted to fight him after Colby just had a 5 round fight with RDA. He did the same with Demian Maia. He tries everything he can to avoid fighting people on full camp. Then when someone calls him out he is magically injured all the time.

- Talks about paying Colby 500 bucks to come to St. Louis and be a training partner
- Says Colby used to refuse to tap in BJJ, so Tyron would let him go and Cody would continue like the round was still live
- Says despite being there to be WOodley’s partner Cody used to avoid training with him
- Says he got frustrated and would make a point to dominate Cody in wrestling practice
- Explains how the frustration came to a head and Woodley told Cody to stop being a dick and an asshole in training before their last sparring session, and then Cody left and claimed he was injured
giphy.gif

You clowns need some new material. The shit is getting real old already. You are the only two fuck boys in here complaining or even bringing up race. I don't agree with Woodley about everything but he said his peace and moved on. At this point you guys are way more annoying than anything he said or did.
You need to look inward to find the real reason why you're offended. My guess is that you're attracted to black men and you think being a white knight will help your odds of landing a hot one.

Starts about 5:30 seconds in,

Not time stamped but 5:45ish

But quick cliffs

so you paid this fool 500 bucks to come out and train with you and what you saying is, he was an asshole, didn't get to train with him properly, left a day ahead of schedule, and walked off with the bread.

sounds exactly like colby, you better knock his ass out

Back