Tyron Woodley details the start of beef with Cody Covington

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score

Starts about 5:30 seconds in,

Not time stamped but 5:45ish

But quick cliffs

- Talks about paying Colby 500 bucks to come to St. Louis and be a training partner
- Says Colby used to refuse to tap in BJJ, so Tyron would let him go and Cody would continue like the round was still live
- Says despite being there to be WOodley’s partner Cody used to avoid training with him
- Says he got frustrated and would make a point to dominate Cody in wrestling practice
- Explains how the frustration came to a head and Woodley told Cody to stop being a dick and an asshole in training before their last sparring session, and then Cody left and claimed he was injured

Last edited:
Sounds like Saint Tyron Chan went out of his way to help out Young Colby San but Young Cody San had an agenda.

Can't play it but I trust your cliffs.

Woodley really exposed Colby's agenda here.

I get some weird error message on the video.

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: leOATdzngRf_2kPk)

Tyron is just better than Covington at everything Covington is good at.
Easy win for Tyron.

It didn’t work for me either, as expected from a known troll like TreeKid though bud.

But yes on topic Cyrus’ agenda was exposed but the great and powerful Tyron Woodley Sama

I get some weird error message on the video.

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: leOATdzngRf_2kPk)

Tyron is just better than Covington at everything Covington is good at.
Easy win for Tyron.

Are there any stories from 3rd parties on the subject?

Starts about 5:30 seconds in,

Not time stamped but 5:45ish

But quick cliffs

- Talks about paying Colby 500 bucks to come to St. Louis and be a training partner
- Says Colby used to refuse to tap in BJJ, so Tyron would let him go and Cody would continue like the round was still live
- Says despite being there to be WOodley’s partner Cody used to avoid training with him
- Says he got frustrated and would make a point to dominate Cody in wrestling practice
- Explains how the frustration came to a head and Woodley told Cody to stop being a dick and an asshole in training before their last sparring session, and then Cody left and claimed he was injured

Dat cliff game tho

source.gif

Well done sir.

Are there any stories from 3rd parties on the subject?
Probably not
If my timeline is right, Woodley would have been a trainer at ATT Florida before Colby was there
And he would have moved on to start St. Louis right around when Colby debuted and only been at ATT to help other people prepare.

And if Colby was up training at Woodley’s gym any stories from people around probably wouldn’t be exactly third party

Maybe Masvidal might have some stories since Woodley was his wrestling coach for a bit, but all I can recall is him saying that Colby and Woodley didn’t speak much

This goes against the narrative that Colby is a nice guy putting on an act. Which narrative do I believe now?!

Tryone woodsy really is the one true duck

Instead of fighting cuckongton he’d rather discredit him and avoid

Probably not
If my timeline is right, Woodley would have been a trainer at ATT Florida before Colby was there
And he would have moved on to start St. Louis right around when Colby debuted and only been at ATT to help other people prepare.

And if Colby was up training at Woodley’s gym any stories from people around probably wouldn’t be exactly third party

Maybe Masvidal might have some stories since Woodley was his wrestling coach for a bit, but all I can recall is him saying that Colby and Woodley didn’t speak much

Well, the only real thing that will eventually matter is who wins and I'm kinda leaning towards Woodley knocking the soul out of Colby.

Woodley has a special way of seeing things. I'm surprised he isn't blaming it on race.

This goes against the narrative that Colby is a nice guy putting on an act. Which narrative do I believe now?!
Prior to this act Colby was just a normal fighter in terms of personality, and he openly talked about not wanting to talk shit to get ahead

The only narrative that this story supports is that Cody and Woodley don’t get along

No censorship on the Beep Beep show. Fuck outta here.

Back