Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

Easy K.O win for Tyron. GSP knows this and that's why he chased after the Bisping fight
That fight was scheduled before Bisping. GSP chose the MW belt and the money instead of boring ass Tyron who he would have easily beat anyway.

That fight was scheduled before Bisping. GSP chose the MW belt and the money instead of boring ass Tyron who he would have easily beat anyway.
You're delusional. Do you truly believe what you just said?

Wood seems to think Ben Askren could have been a UFC champion and he would beat GSP and Carlos Condit

Since him and Woodley are friends, they won't fight. BUT.. That doesn't leave out some other names for Askren to fight

I enjoyed his interview with Rogan on the JRE MMA Show and I'd be interested to see him fight in the UFC.

I doubt it happens, but the guy does have some decent wins. Koreshkov, Lima, Hieron, and Aoki. The only blemish on his record is the eyepoke on Santos that was ruled a NC.

I would actually like to see him fight GSP at ww.. That would be fun, and tho Ben is a good fighter, I'd pick Georges ftw.

You're delusional. Do you truly believe what you just said?
You really think Tyron would beat the best Weltetweight of all time? Dude couldn't even beat Jake Shields and has struggled to retain his belt.

Fuck outta here.

It's funny I also feel Dana desperately wants to get rid of Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg. If he could legally contract out hits...i think he would have done it already.
He wants Cyborg as Champ. If you think about it, he didn't need to add a new weight class to the women division

You really think Tyron would beat the best Weltetweight of all time? Dude couldn't even beat Jake Shields and has struggled to retain his belt.

Fuck outta here.
GSP struggles with heavy hitters, hence, Sera & Hendricks. Tyron hits 10× harder so you take the hint

Wood seems to think Ben Askren could have been a UFC champion and he would beat GSP and Carlos Condit

Since him and Woodley are friends, they won't fight. BUT.. That doesn't leave out some other names for Askren to fight

I enjoyed his interview with Rogan on the JRE MMA Show and I'd be interested to see him fight in the UFC.

I doubt it happens, but the guy does have some decent wins. Koreshkov, Lima, Hieron, and Aoki. The only blemish on his record is the eyepoke on Santos that was ruled a NC.

I would actually like to see him fight GSP at ww.. That would be fun, and tho Ben is a good fighter, I'd pick Georges ftw.
Beating Aoki (a past his prime lightweight) is an accomplishment in your book? Hieron who????? Oh god

GSP struggles with heavy hitters, hence, Sera & Hendricks. Tyron hits 10× harder so you take the hint
Prime Hendricks would blast Tyron's head clean off in the 1st round.

We hear the doubs everytime yet GSP hasn't lost a fight in a decade. Get the clue, moron. Tyron is no different than any other opponent GSP has already faced before. Not nearly as good as a lot of them actually.

We hear the doubs everytime yet GSP hasn't lost a fight in a decade. Get the clue, moron.
Haha when was the last time he's fought? Why did he turn down the fight against Robert? Who the hell has he beaten?????lightweight BJ Penn??? Hahaha

We hear the doubs everytime yet GSP hasn't lost a fight in a decade. Get the clue, moron. Tyron is no different than any other opponent GSP has already faced before. Weaker than a lot of them actually.
Current version of GSP would get beaten by Tyron imo

Prime gsp is another matter

Lol

Dana is still trolling Askren, pretending he has a chance of getting in

Poor Askren

Haha when was the last time he's fought? Why did he turn down the fight against Robert? Who the hell has he beaten?????lightweight BJ Penn??? Hahaha
Who has he beaten? LMAO

Are you new to MMA? Holy fuck.

Ignored.

So was Robbie and Tyron.

Ofcourse we will know of he is ducking the same way he used the teammate excuse to duck Lombard pre USADA.
Not only are the teammates currently but they were college wrestling teammates.

Current version of GSP would get beaten by Tyron imo

Prime gsp is another matter
It's a possibility, but we don't know what current WW GSP looks like. We've seen a slower MW GSP fight for the first time in 4 years.

Him and Tyron are basically the same age.

Back