Tyron Woodley days as UFC Champion are numbered.....

rGM2lg1Od1YxeuBcxMqCEgVn6M3wp0aDU3fdT38kcYuiyWuAlKi6nBaTbSkgVRxrFf4m6B3V5Mkw-BVIMzfc6unT126BP78VhHJJY71_IF0hNKcM2MQ=w500-h281-nc
Your avatar combined with this post is full of win.

If he wants to get rid of Woodley, it's easy.

Bring the WW king back.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif
Easy K.O win for Tyron. GSP knows this and that's why he chased after the Bisping fight

If he wants to get rid of Woodley, it's easy.

Bring the WW king back.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif

Thats crazy

GSP has made it extremely clear he doesnt want to fight top guys like Woodley

Unfortunately there is no easy way of getting rid of Woodley.
Last guy to beat him is Rory who is in Bellator - even so it may be a closer fight now.
RDA should get taken down at will like Khabib took him down.
Colby has worse standup and unlikely for him to take Woodley down consistently.
Best show is Wonderboy I believe but they won't make that fight again soon.

Possibly, but Maia is aging now and it would be a great test to see if Ben is as good as people think.
He's not that good tbh. The ref saved him from getting knocked out by a nobody Brazilian fighter over there at One FC. Many people, including Dana, overrate him due to his 18-0 record

Last edited:
You can't piss off the boss and expect everything to be normal. Dana has one thing on mind and that is to get rid of Woodley as his welterweight champion even if he has to strike a deal with the devil. The devil in this case is none other than Ben Askren, a boring wrestler, who is very good at what he does. The guy is undefeated but extremely one dimensional and was overlooked by the UFC previously due to his boring style. So Dana is willing to strike a deal with someone he publicly dislikes in order to eliminate Tyron from his championship crown. Joe Rogan is playing the moderator in all of this. In my opinion, this can't be good. The last thing the UFC needs right now is another boring champion.

It's funny I also feel Dana desperately wants to get rid of Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg. If he could legally contract out hits...i think he would have done it already.

He's not that good tbh. The ref saved him from getting knocked out by a nobody Brazilian fighter over there at One FC. Many people, including Dana, overrate him due to her 18-0 record
I'm inclined to agree, but his fans wont shut up till he's beat lol.

You can't piss off the boss and expect everything to be normal. Dana has one thing on mind and that is to get rid of Woodley as his welterweight champion even if he has to strike a deal with the devil. The devil in this case is none other than Ben Askren, a boring wrestler, who is very good at what he does. The guy is undefeated but extremely one dimensional and was overlooked by the UFC previously due to his boring style. So Dana is willing to strike a deal with someone he publicly dislikes in order to eliminate Tyron from his championship crown. Joe Rogan is playing the moderator in all of this. In my opinion, this can't be good. The last thing the UFC needs right now is another boring champion.

It is a sport and what it needs are champions who fight. The bests guys should be fighting in the best organization. If Askren can beat the top guys, then they need to adapt to his game.

You come up with this theory on your own?

The UFC needs to sign Askren and Fitch.

That's the fight the fans deserve.

#justbleed

You n i both know secretly that a 4 way mini tourny between GSP Askren Khabib n Woodley grapple fest would be awesome.

But i totally agree with this "#justbleed" bloodbath *wink*wink*

Unfortunately there is no easy way of getting rid of Woodley.
Last guy to beat him is Rory who is in Bellator - even so it may be a closer fight now.
RDA should get taken down at will like Khabib took him down.
Colby has worse standup and unlikely for him to take Woodley down consistently.
Best show is Wonderboy I believe but they won't make that fight again soon.
Woodley isn't getting any younger. There are many guys who can beat him tbh; Till, Usman, & Santiago to name a few

Ben has been very outspoken lately about leaving a legacy in this sport. He will fight his own mother if she stood in his way
He has stated that he would not fight Tyron. They go back a long way.

Back