Tyron Woodley breaks down Snoop Dogg vs Wiz Khalifa (MMA fight) on his weekly TMZ show

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Fans of MMA and champ Woodley: this is his breakdown of Snoop Dogg vs Wiz Khalifa on his amazing weekly TMZ show !

Actor, comedian, TMZ staffer, activist, and UFC Champion Tyron Woodley has been on a roll lately. I'd like to see him break down Kanye West vs P. Diddy next.

"Comedian" Tyron Woodley

tenor.gif

Snoop is an A-level athlete though,you seen that flying shit?

PS.I didn't watch this stupid shit just came in to see if it was a joke or not.

Waiting on the breakdown of Soulja Boy vs Chris Brown

Fans of MMA and champ Woodley: this is his breakdown of Snoop Dogg vs Wiz Khalifa on his amazing weekly TMZ show !

Actor, comedian, TMZ staffer, activist, and UFC Champion Tyron Woodley has been on a roll lately. I'd like to see him break down Kanye West vs P. Diddy next.

Too ethnic.

Waiting on the breakdown of Soulja Boy vs Chris Brown

I want to see the Battle of the Wannabees: Shaun King vs MC Serch
1*5On0qkIcvrnvVFFddMkkuw.jpeg

vs
A-107491-1522433982-8012.jpeg.jpg

Winner gets to fight the OG of the Wannabees
remembering-the-absurdly-racist-soul-man-1477339655.jpg

Seen pictured here with the Ms Elizabeth of the Wannabees: Rae Dawn Chong!!

So Tyrun is breaking down a made up fight between two guys who havent fought before.... on TMZ?

Im not sure why tyrone thinks associating himself with TMZ is cool or what

Poop Dawg couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

Poop Dawg couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.
I'm just surprised that Snoop was calm and had some very basic concept of distance and defense. He's still really bad but I was expecting way worse.

Tyron talks bout

Wiz and Snoop both training at his gym, their relative skills and wouldn't commit on a match.

Nick Diaz and his DV case...DV is bad.

Comments on a some punk band making jokes about country fans being shot

Pats Cyborg on the back, says it was ok to tag Angela.

Tyron was pretty good here.

Really??

So what you are saying is that all blacks are into celebrity gossip?

giphy.gif

I think most people are. But that's not the point.

When we (black/urban community) see Tyron on tmz, we go "That's what's up. Do ya thing Tyron". We give him props like we should. We know most white folks ain't lol.

1 - <{clintugh}> tyron uses slippers lmaoooo those are terribad... its flip flops or GTFO my man.

2 - Snoop dogg displays better form, stance, movements and understanding of fighting in his first day at the gym than CM punk after years of training

Back