Tyron came out of 10 rounds against Wonderboy unscathed, but GSP is gonna "jab fest" him?

None needed; you're dismissive of any POV that doesn't adhere to yours. Also, you deal in generalities(e.g. wrestler+power=2.0 version).
I´m disputing everyone's arguments with arguments of my own, giving my opinion of things. And I´ve been respectful to all of those who were respectful to me too.
Everybody is free to agree or disagree, we don´t all have to agree on everything. But hey, at least I was trying, isntead ofyou know "you don´tknow nuances, thanks" . But yeah, thanks again.

I´m disputing everyone's arguments with arguments of my own, giving my opinion of things. Everybody is free to agree or disagree, we don´t all have to agree on everything. But hey, at least I was trying, isntead ofyou know "you don´tknow nuances, thanks" . But yeah, thanks again.
Welcome. Glad I got to brighten your day.

Did I say that GSP had a better jab? No I didn't.

You are right you didn’t. I asked you the question and you danced around it by making a different statement by saying he was better overall. You do realise there’s multiple aspects to striking in MMA?

Wonderboy is a better striker in every aspect. All around. Completely.

Want to bitch some more about my wording?

Ok so now you are saying he’s better in every aspect. Again, only someone so clueless can claim Wonderboy has a better jab than GSP

I think GSP wins. GSP made National champion wrestlers look like they never wrestled and better standup than woodley. Is everyone just forgetting GSP used to dominate ppl and Tyron barley scrapes by when he wins? Just another wreslter with an overhand right which GSP beat half a dozen times.

Tyron could get a lucky shot in like with robbie otherwise GSP will make him look helpless and probably finish him because Woodley will gas with GSPs pressure.

Ok so now you are saying he’s better in every aspect. Again, only someone so clueless can claim Wonderboy has a better jab than GSP

What a terrific argument. I am so convinced haha.

No, GSP is not gonna jab fest Woodley if that fight ever happens. And please don´t compare Woodley to Koscheck, that´s embarrassing.

First of all, there´s not gonna be any "threat of the takedown" for Woodley, forget about that. That´s his department. He was hesitant against Wonderboy because the guy is an absolute expert on the feet. But Woodley is the wrestling expert here against GSP, he won´t be afraid of any takedowns, he´s not afraid of anybody taking him down (except Maia, a bjj wizard). So NO, Woodley is not gonna get taken down, Tyron´s too strong and his wrestling is too good for out of prime post retirement GSP.

Secondly, forget about GSP being the aggressor on the feet and putting pressure on Woodley, he would get countered right away. Everybody landed punches on GSP throughout his career, even JAKE SHIELDS, and believe me, Tyron would land hard, and once GSP feels that right hand, he´s gonna be hesitant as fuck. Just look at what happened to a striking expert like Wonderboy, he didn´t land shit for 10 rounds, and as soon as he opened up a little more to attack Tyron, he almost got knocked the fuck out and finished in both fights.
tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

If it ever happens, I got Tyron by brutal 1st round KO.
KmiLato.gif

Lol, Wonderboy didn't do shit for 10 rounds but won 6 of them arguably 7.

Woodley has 4 rounds over WB and won via hail Mary after staring at WB the whole fight. That 5 th round desperate hail Mary was the only reason he still has the belt and even then there is still an argument for WB.

What a terrific argument. I am so convinced haha.

The only way you could be convinced is if you have actually watched both fighters fight. GSP has one of the best jabs in MMA while Wonderboy’s is a heavy kicker that hasn’t shown much of a jab game. Yet here you are chatting a load of bullocks

The only way you could be convinced is if you have actually watched both fighters fight. GSP has one of the best jabs in MMA while Wonderboy’s is a heavy kicker that hasn’t shown much of a jab game. Yet here you are chatting a load of bullocks

Great assumption there. I've seen both fight. Wonderboy has far better striking.

Great assumption there. I've seen both fight. Wonderboy has far better striking.

Great deflection there. Wonderboy having far better striking means fuck all. We’re specifically talking about who has the better jab and you still can’t provide an argument

I feel that GSP is going to be better than Woodley everywhere. Similar athleticism, crisper standup, better MMA wrestling etc.

Similar athleticism, hell no not anymore.

Crisper standup, not sure if serious... Because he outlanded Bisping??

better MMA wrestling, I agree, but theres a chance Woodley nullifies it perfectly like against Maia.

Great deflection there. Wonderboy having far better striking means fuck all. We’re specifically talking about who has the better jab and you still can’t provide an argument

Neither can you haha. I'll say it again. Wonderboy has better striking everywhere.

Similar athleticism, hell no not anymore.

Crisper standup, not sure if serious... Because he outlanded Bisping??

better MMA wrestling, I agree, but theres a chance Woodley nullifies it perfectly like against Maia.

GSP is far better technically striking than Woodley. Are you serious?

And Maia’s TD’s are not even comparable to GSP’s

Neither can you haha. I'll say it again. Wonderboy has better striking everywhere.

I have. I have actually seen both fighters fight. I could post a bunch of gifs as well but even then you’d still dance around it.

I have. I have actually seen both fighters fight. I could post a bunch of gifs as well but even then you’d still dance around it.

We'll see how right you are about his jab if he fights Woodley. I don't think it will do much.

TS try to think more analytical about things and don't just use MMAath and your feelings. Will get you better results.

Back