Tyron came out of 10 rounds against Wonderboy unscathed, but GSP is gonna "jab fest" him?

He also left the Rory fight looking unscathed

You said Wonderboy was better everywhere. If you can’t see the difference between that and saying he’s better overall then maybe you should log off.

You don’t agree that GSP having a jab doesn’t make a difference to your original statement? Yeah log off

Better everywhere and better overall are extremely similar statements. I said both and I meant both. Quit crying about how I phrase things. Jesus Christ.

GSP won't even defend the title he just got so I am highly skeptical that he would ever fight Woodley. He just wants the easiest paydays so this entire topic is most likely irrelevant.

GSP was the man back in the day but today he wants NO PART of Tyron
That fight is simply not going to happen

I didn't say on the feat hes going to KO him,

He'll beat him on the feet and blanket him with takedowns after. A combination of Woodley guessing whats coming next might lead to a KO from pressure.

You know bro, Shields could basically win K1 if he was motivated - A+ level striking.
K-1 Shields was almost as elite as K-1 Hughes <mma4>

yeah, really safe, considering he almost knocked him the fuck out and finished him twice.
<mma4>

*In between getting out struck.

If you want to make him out as a killer talk about some other fights.

I'm one of very few Tyron fans around here andd even I'd have to say yeah thats a good possibility. WB is a counter striker he always lets people come to him so he can set up a big counter and get a KO, when people dont bite the bait he's boring. GSP isn't the worlds most exciting guy but he still typically has to come forward or atleast dictate the pace. He's a more technical striker than Woodley I could see him landing jabs at will all night. Of course that would mean having to get in range of Woodleys power which I wouldn't recommend to ANYONE.

Both are old and have 35+ y/o cardio lol I could see it going either way but I'd have to bet money on Woodley just cuz he has the power advantage. Wrestling might negate eachother so assuming the fight stays standing GSP will have to take more risks to land than Tyron will. I dont think GSP wants shit to do with Woodley tbh.
I see GSP setting up beautiful takedowns, and GnP'ing Woodley to a 50-45 decision. GSP and his team are masters of the gameplan, I don't see this fight being as interesting or close as others here do. But this is MMA so you never know.

Wonderboy is a much better striker in every possible way.

That only means he checks off one area of being a well rounded fighter. GSP is a much more well rounded fighter and has a history of neutralizing literally every single fuckin one of his opponent's strengths.

That only means he checks off one area of being a well rounded fighter. GSP is a much more well rounded fighter and has a history of neutralizing literally every single fuckin one of his opponent's strengths.

I look forward to him taking a real fight instead of Bisping.

Better everywhere and better overall are extremely similar statements. I said both and I meant both. Quit crying about how I phrase things. Jesus Christ.

No they are not. GSP having a better jab would mean Wonderboy couldn’t possibly be better at every aspect. As if I needed to point this out to someone fuck sake

Oh, poor parakeet. Please don´t cry.
200.gif
tenor.gif

Says the guy who cries about his Brazilian idols being negatively discussed to the point he brands them haters yet does the exact same thing to other fighters.

Again well done for outing yourself

*In between getting out struck.

If you want to make him out as a killer talk about some other fights.
Areyou not impressed with Tyron's 2 victories over Thompson (regardless if you agree with judges or not)??? So are you saying that Woodley coming out victorious after spending 10 rounds on the feet against an absolute expert on the feet like Wonderboy, isn´t incredible? (Without even using his wrestling)

Here´s what I call outstriking somebody and damn nearly putting him to sleep.
And in downplaying Woodley the way you guys are doing, you also downplay Wonderboy's heart for surviving that flurry and guillotine. What a warrior, what a true warrior's spirit.
tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

No they are not. GSP having a better jab would mean Wonderboy couldn’t possibly be better at every aspect. As if I needed to point this out to someone fuck sake

Did I say that GSP had a better jab? No I didn't.

Wonderboy is a better striker in every aspect. All around. Completely.

Want to bitch some more about my wording?

Are GSP and Thompson remotely similar?
I´ll try to explain:

Thompson is an expert on the feet, right?
Yes.

If I had said "he survived 10 rounds with Maia on the ground unscathed"....... would you agree with me that it´s reasonable to say that this person is gonna be hard for someone to finish on the ground?

I´ll try to explain:

Thompson is an expert on the feet, right?
Yes.

If I had said "he survived 10 rounds with Maia on the ground unscathed"....... would you agree with me that it´s reasonable to say that this person is gonna be hard for someone to finish on the ground?
I see. You can't grasp nuance. Thanks.

Did I say that GSP had a better jab? No I didn't.

Wonderboy is a better striker in every aspect. All around. Completely.

Want to bitch some more about my wording?

so your solution to getting called on moving goalposts was to say something completely outrageous that nobody rational would agree with?

Nobody who watches MMA thinks wonderboy has a better jab than GSP. Nobody.

so your solution to getting called on moving goalposts was to say something completely outrageous that nobody rational would agree with?

It's the same thing I said at the beginning lol

Nobody who watches MMA thinks wonderboy has a better jab than GSP. Nobody.

Ask me if I care? Wonderboy is a far better striker. Go cry about it.

I see. You can't grasp nuance. Thanks.
No argument at all? I thought we were gonna have a nice debate, maybe I´d be able to see some of your points of view and some different ideas and such nuances you´re talking about. That´s what I´d expect from a Tool fan anyways, to be more open minded and welcome to different points of view.....................

Oh well.... thanks anyway.

Last edited:
No argument at all? I thought we were gonna have a nice debate, maybe I´d be able to see some of your points of view and some different ideas and such nuances you´re talking about. That´s what I´d expect from a Tool fan anyways, to be more open minded and welcome to different points of view.....................

Oh well.... thanks anyway.
None needed; you're dismissive of any POV that doesn't adhere to yours. Also, you deal in generalities(e.g. wrestler+power=2.0 version).

Back