Tyron came out of 10 rounds against Wonderboy unscathed, but GSP is gonna "jab fest" him?

This is about who is the better striker. Wonderboy wouldn't get fucked up like GSP does. How is that not an argument?

different styles match up differently.

Rory macdonald out struck Tyron Woodley easily.

Tyron Woodley out struck Wonderboy.

Wonderboy out struck Rory Macdonald

So who is the better striker?

Fucking idiot.

different styles match up differently.

Rory macdonald out struck Tyron Woodley easily.

Tyron Woodley out struck Wonderboy.

Wonderboy out struck Rory Macdonald

So who is the better striker?

Fucking idiot.

Yeah people match up differently. Woodley most likely landed those few hard shots because Wonderboy was worried about a takedown. I would still pick Wonderboy as being the better striker and he is still a much better striker than GSP. Still waiting on your amazing argument to the contrary. Dick.

Crying over slightly different haha.

You guys are really comfortable moving the goal posts a couple inches after posting.

It's hard to figure out when you're just throwing shit and seeing if it will stick, or believing what you say.

Yeah people match up differently. Woodley most likely landed those few hard shots because Wonderboy was worried about a takedown. I would still pick Wonderboy as being the better striker and he is still a much better striker than GSP. Still waiting on your amazing argument to the contrary. Dick.

if we're talking about MMA striking, staying in good positions for TDD is an essential skill for strikers. You're saying things you surely know are stupid at this point, just to continue your moronic argument.

Wait you are actually trying to change what year is relevant and what isn’t?

Why are you allowed to talk about 2013 and I’m not? You’re a joke man.

Anyway GSP won that fight. That Hendricks would have slept Woodley likely Marquardt did

The last time Woodley fought anyone like GSP he got tooled

OYj7WG.gif

g6_RoA.gif

You are literally all over the place. I’m living in 2012 while you are living in 2007 (mentioned GSP tapping to strikes), 2013 (bringing up the Hendricks fight but when I bring something up around that time it’s an issue)

You’re embarrassing yourself. Well done exposing your fraudness

Oh, the parakeet troll, the biggest brazilian fan on this forum, who never fails to amuse me of how triggered you sensitive you are.

Relax Junior, I will be careful not to hurt your feelings anymore, since you seem pretty fragile and always need to resort to verbal insulting, uncapable of keeping a coherent adult conversation. So, let´s go again, real slow with you, but for the last time, so stay with me:

We´re in 2017, the so called "jab fest" only happened once, while on his prime, and prime GSP doesn´t exist anymore, son, it´s over. The Bisping fight was a fraud, he´s been ducking everyone except Bisping for a reason. Same reason he ducked Woodley. Same reason this fight won´t ever happen, cause he´s scared.

Now, Woodley on the other hand is destroying everybody, KOing people with 1 punch. Not 1 of the top welterweights in the world was able to do a damn thing against Woodley in his last 5 or 6 fights. GSP even in his prime couldn´t finish a single fight.

You guys are really comfortable moving the goal posts a couple inches after posting.

It's hard to figure out when you're just throwing shit and seeing if it will stick, or believing what you say.

I'm clearly arguing that Wonderboy has better striking. I don't know what's hard to understand about that.

if we're talking about MMA striking, staying in good positions for TDD is an essential skill for strikers. You're saying things you surely know are stupid at this point, just to continue your moronic argument.

What does this post have to do with GSP again?

Same reason he ducked Woodley. Same reason this fight won´t ever happen, cause he´s scared.

Oh please. You guys are getting sad.

Is GSP afraid of everyone he didn't fight? The dude is trying to make bank.

Tyron is so desperate for someone to help him out making money he'll drop the belt.

GSP was scared, scared of the shitty drawing power Woodley has.

Exactly. But the kids know something not even GSP knows, that somehow he´s gonna "jab fest" Woodey all night. Funny.
How many times does Woodley have to call GSP out before we just admit GSP is ducking him?

Like, no big deal if GSP wants to cherry pick his remaining fights. He's earned the right. And I'd rather see him take fun and winnable fights than get slaughtered by Woodley or Whittaker or whoever.

But let's at least not keep playing make-believe. Shit's getting a bit played.

No man, you guys are nitpicking. For example when we say Hendricks and Woodley have a similar style to beat GSP, because they´re strong wrestlers with huge 1 punch ko power, you guys want to compare their fighting styles in small details. Well, if you do that to all fighters, then NOBODY has a similar fighting style, so using examples of Rory or Nate to say he´d beat Tyron, doesn´t work because they´re different fighters, right? And if you say GSP is a better verison of Rory, I´ll say Woodley is a better version of Hendricks, who put an ass whooping on prime GSP.

Crying? Just shows how you idiots can’t even stay consistent with your own arguments. Jokes you on lol

Funny how instead of arguing effectively your side you want to nit pick my wording. Boring.

Oh, the parakeet troll, the biggest brazilian fan on this forum, who never fails to amuse me of how triggered you sensitive you are.

Relax Junior, I will be careful not to hurt your feelings anymore, since you seem pretty fragile and always need to resort to verbal insulting, uncapable of keeping a coherent adult conversation. So, let´s go again, real slow with you, but for the last time, so stay with me:

We´re in 2017, the so called "jab fest" only happened once, while on his prime, and prime GSP doesn´t exist anymore, son, it´s over. The Bisping fight was a fraud, he´s been ducking everyone except Bisping for a reason. Same reason he ducked Woodley. Same reason this fight won´t ever happen, cause he´s scared.

Now, Woodley on the other hand is destroying everybody, KOing people with 1 punch. Not 1 of the top welterweights in the world was able to do a damn thing against Woodley in his last 5 or 6 fights. GSP even in his prime couldn´t finish a single fight.

What the fuck are you even on about?

Woodley is destroying everyone? He hasn’t destroyed anyone since he KO’d Lawler 3 fights ago (not in 2017) You speak in such hyperbolic terms you’re making Woodley sound like prime Mike Tyson when he was passive as shit against the scary Maia.

Oh please. You guys are getting sad.

Is GSP afraid of everyone he didn't fight? The dude is trying to make bank.

Tyron is so desperate for someone to help him out making money he'll drop the belt.

GSP was scared, scared of the shitty drawing power Woodley has.
Oh, yeah, the money excuse, he´s not ducking, he´s just maximizing his profit. I got it.

Funny how instead of arguing effectively your side you want to nit pick my wording. Boring.

What’s funny is you claiming I’m nitpicking when your initial point was totally different. There’s no need to argue because you realised your error and accept Wonderboy isn’t better in every aspect like you previously claimed

Back