**typical boxing**

"Interesting fights"? This is a huge and expensive PPV event with just an ESPN undercard.
What fights did you want on there? I think its a reasonably good undercard.

I think he wanted Ali-Frazier 4 but unfortunately neither were readily available.

Did I go too far with that one?

Oh I see how it is. I guess someone won't be touching the Frazier photo @RR is sending me. Blessed, you will not be.

Oh I see how it is. I guess someone won't be touching the Frazier photo @RR is sending me. Blessed, you will not be.

Dammnit. Well then, YOU can't can't touch my Lara and Rigo signed pics that @RR sent me then either. Or get to borrow my favorite sweatshirt. You're missing out too b/c my grammy gave it for me and it's super comfy too. It's got a scottie on it.

Dammnit. Well then, YOU can't can't touch my Lara and Rigo signed pics that @RR sent me then either. Or get to borrow my favorite sweatshirt. You're missing out too b/c my grammy gave it for me and it's super comfy too. It's got a scottie on it.

Whatever you gotta sleep sometime. I'll wear everything you've got.

hqdefault.jpg

Whatever you gotta sleep sometime. I'll wear everything you've got.

hqdefault.jpg
Just wear Grandma's shirt on top. You'll get a ton of babes if you make sure to show it off. Btw Joey's the man..

"Interesting fights"? This is a huge and expensive PPV event with just an ESPN undercard.
You can't use "ESPN undercard" as a pejorative now that ESPN has what previously would have been HBO level fights on tv for free.

Back