Tybura should cope with Struve easily tonight and finally remove him from the UFC

If TS is right, I think Struve goes down as one of the biggest wastes of talent in the history of the HW division, and possibly the sport. I forget who he trains with, but one would think he'd benefit from training with guys that are masters of using their reach with good tdd i.e. Gus, or JJ.

If they removed the stupid 265 cap on HW, then Struve could be a monster, but with the cap which is really dumb and only in MMA, then he is so weak. I don't know but he always looks so weak to me, he gets pushed around so easily, i can never remember him having a strength advantage over anyone. He is a beanstalk.

Wave bye bye Stefan

WildCloudyBichonfrise-max-1mb.gif

If they removed the stupid 265 cap on HW, then Struve could be a monster, but with the cap which is really dumb and only in MMA, then he is so weak. I don't know but he always looks so weak to me, he gets pushed around so easily, i can never remember him having a strength advantage over anyone. He is a beanstalk.

I agree with the stupid cap (there are caps in wrestling etc but higher) but he's just not a super strong guy despite his size.I remember one of his old old fights he was like 220 something and debuted in the UFC at 240.It's just his body type but he's definitely filled out and been cutting (I have no clue how much) for a couple years now,and i'd like to see how he looks with no cap.I don't think it would make much of a difference though when it comes to him particularly.

As for TS I think it's silly to say Struve isn't UFC quality especially considering the UFC division nor do I think he gets cut,but he could.He's a company man with a ton of UFC fights in arguably the weakest division.They need to give him some mid - mid/low level guys for a fight or two.

Shit scraper is going to the nba now lol

Back