TWood thinks he’s playing the game well

You have every right, but you still sound like a whiner.

The thing about this convo is that I'll walk out not giving 2 fucks about you, but you'll still be all butt hurt by Tyron.

i don't give two shits about Tyron.

he adds nothing to the tapestry of this sport I love. he's not a leading man nor a great character actor. i've seen one full interview of his on the Breakfast Club. i've never taken time out of my day to watch another interview of his.

you assume i'm emotionally invested in his career. i'm not. you are though, that's clear.

Nobody is butthurt by Tyron. We are just talking about how he does all this other stuff besides fight, then he criticizes two people that want to fight.

Only butthurt people on here are Tyron’s fanboys.
Yawn. You guys complain about racism every time his name comes up. It's always the same people, saying the same shit. Doesn't matter if it's the topic, every time he's mentioned there is a calvacade of politically oriented retards who can't get over themselves. None of it is relevant OR current. It's always from mistakes he made years ago that you dumb asses can't let go of, even though he ended up fighting all the people you cried about him ducking.

You guys still call him a ducker. You guys claim he's racist for giving his opinion when asked, but can't even see shades of it in your actions. It's sad.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that people like you just take the mob opinion and run with in an attempt to belong.

Yawn. You guys complain about racism every time his name comes up. It's always the same people, saying the same shit. Doesn't matter if it's the topic, every time he's mentioned there is a calvacade of politically oriented retards who can't get over themselves. None of it is relevant OR current. It's always from mistakes he made years ago that you dumb asses can't let go of, even though he ended up fighting all the people you cried about him ducking.

You guys still call him a ducker. You guys claim he's racist for giving his opinion when asked, but can't even see shades of it in your actions. It's sad.

In fact, I'll go as far as to say that people like you just take the mob opinion and run with in an attempt to belong.
200.gif

i don't give two shits about Tyron.

he adds nothing to the tapestry of this sport I love. he's not a leading man nor a great character actor. i've seen one full interview of his on the Breakfast Club. i've never taken time out of my day to watch another interview of his.

you assume i'm emotionally invested in his career. i'm not. you are though, that's clear.
If you don't care about him, why are you in this thread? You seem to care enough about him to take time out of your life to write and think about him.

If you don't care about him, why are you in this thread? You seem to care enough about him to take time out of your life to write and think about him.

he's a world champ in mma and he's issuing advice to other fighters. i'm critiquing his advice. jesus, people are allowed to talk about shit they don't like or are emotionally invested in.

not every fighter has the energy or personality to be a self-promoter.

woodly is an attention whore. why else would you have a "show" on TMZ. he wants to be a celebrity.

most men don't want to be celebrities. they want to provide for their families and raise their kids.
Yet when he tries to make money people bitch at him. Dude wants to be a celebrity because that’s what makes the most money. I don’t know if you’re insinuating he doesn’t raise his kids or what but from what I see he wants to make as much money as possible for his family. Fighting is a rough game.

If his next fight is on the New York PPV he will be laughing all the way to the bank

Yet when he tries to make money people bitch at him. Dude wants to be a celebrity because that’s what makes the most money. I don’t know if you’re insinuating he doesn’t raise his kids or what but from what I see he wants to make as much money as possible for his family. Fighting is a rough game.

you can want to make money for your family and be an attention whore. the two are not mutually exclusive.
i've nothing against him and his personal life.
i'm putting forth the case that not every man wants to be famous or self-promote, which is something Woodley is putting down others for not wanting to do when it comes to taking fights. it's not a sin that he wants to be famous either.

it's all a preference.

in a society, you are allowed to critique prominent members. but some people want to build cult of personalities.

you can want to make money for your family and be an attention whore. the two are not mutually exclusive.
i've nothing against him and his personal life.
i'm putting forth the case that not every man wants to be famous or self-promote, which is something Woodley is putting down others for not wanting to do when it comes to taking fights. it's not a sin that he wants to be famous either.

it's all a preference.

in a society, you are allowed to critique prominent members. but some people want to build cult of personalities.
He obviously wants to make the “most” money possible. I don’t know about wanting to be an attention whore or just wanting to make the most money. But if you say he is then I guess so, you’re the expert.

Man, so much salt, the whole sherdog is triggered by woodley. Makes me a fan.

<24>

he's a world champ in mma and he's issuing advice to other fighters. i'm critiquing his advice. jesus, people are allowed to talk about shit they don't like or are emotionally invested in.
No you said you don't care about him at all. Why do you care about his opinion?

Maybe you shouldn't preference any of your posts with "I don't give two shits about...", when it is obvious you give many shits about Woodley and Woodley's opinion.

No you said you don't care about him at all. Why do you care about his opinion?

Maybe you shouldn't preference any of your posts with "I don't give two shits about...", when it is obvious you give many shits about Woodley and Woodley's opinion.

how are you failing to see the difference between a world champ's platform and a bum off the street?

how are you failing to see the difference between a world champ's platform and a bum off the street?
I'm going by what you wrote on this board. Nothing Woodley said. I'm talking about you.

Seems like you can dish out the criticism but you can't take it. You want Woodley to explain his words but you can't do the same.

I'm going by what you wrote on this board. Nothing Woodley said. I'm talking about you.

Seems like you can dish out the criticism but you can't take it. You want Woodley to explain his words but you can't do the same.

explain what? that I read his comment about RDA on a message board and wanted to chime in? you want my psychological motivation for positing on a message board?

Back