TWood thinks he’s playing the game well

What sucks is that I can't stand Woodley or Colby, so I pray that RDA wins the fake belt.

GTFO with the Woodley hate. He defended his belt three times within a 12 month period. Give the man a big payday already.

Twood is less relevent then Colby...... let that sink in.
Yeah, because Colbys' got a regular spot on TMZ and has been in multiple movies<LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

You pulled that straght out of you ass. Now let that sink in.<seedat>

Yeah. I found d that tweet strange too. I was thinking, "no, woodley, RDA is fighting for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and he's about to have 3 top 10 wins in the same time span that you've been sitting out."

26335280_547497285631439_3570983750042910720_n.jpg
That face just ensalts me.

not every fighter has the energy or personality to be a self-promoter.

woodly is an attention whore. why else would you have a "show" on TMZ. he wants to be a celebrity.

most men don't want to be celebrities. they want to provide for their families and raise their kids.

Lol, I'm sure you are just the epitome of masculinity compared to Woodley, haha.

I was with you for the first sentence, then lost interest when I realized you were some scrub trying to reaffirm your manliness with clint eastwoodism.

No one wants to watch woodley fight, everyone will be better off when he loses and we get a champ we can actually get behind.

Lol, I'm sure you are just the epitome of masculinity compared to Woodley, haha.

I was with you for the first sentence, then lost interest when I realized you were some scrub trying to reaffirm your manliness with clint eastwoodism.

masculinity isn't about lifting weights and beating people up, which Woodley can do better than 99.99% of the world. it's about taking care of your family and being a constructive member of society.

hosting a gossip show on TMZ where you talk about Beiber and Kardashians isn't something a grown man should be doing. and if he is, it's not applaud worthy.

Woodley is releasing a rap album, he's hosting a gossip show, acting in b-level films, and he's a prize fighter. he wants attention. badly. his jealousy of Conor is off putting as well.

masculinity isn't about lifting weights and beating people up, which Woodley can do better than 99.99% of the world. it's about taking care of your family and being a constructive member of society.

hosting a gossip show on TMZ where you talk about Beiber and Kardashians isn't something a grown man should be doing. and if he is, it's not applaud worthy.

Woodley is releasing a rap album, he's hosting a gossip show, acting in b-level films, and he's a prize fighter. he wants attention. badly. his jealousy of Conor is off putting as well.
You criticize the guy for not being a good self-promoter, yet you dismiss all his efforts because he wants attention badly. Sharp mind you got there.

You criticize the guy for not being a good self-promoter, yet you dismiss all his efforts because he wants attention badly. Sharp mind you got there.

when did I criticize his self-promotion skills?

So Conor has no fans?
Conor shows up and puts on great fights when he does fight woodley cannot say the same. Conor also doesnt literally beg for money fights. He is the money fight and wants to be compensated his share.

Tyron wants to fight gsp? He should do what gsp did and fight the best fighter availible to him whenever given the chance. Thats how you get that kind of juice. Even though i dont like tony ferguson, hes always pining for the best fighters.

Last edited:
when did I criticize his self-promotion skills?
You mentioned in an earlier post that not everyone can be a self-promoter. Logic dictates that it was aimed at him since he is the subject of both the thread and your post.

For real though, does anyone really care about Tyrone or the garbage he says?

Sounds like he's trying to stir the pot here. It's funny how much he contradicts himself - Saying fighting RDA does nothing for him and he wants money fights, yet when a belt is put on the line, he backtracks and says he wanted the fight.

Sorry T-Bone, but you didn't get your pathetic Nate fight, and the organization moved on with a championship fight. The UFC is tired of your lying and matchmaking attempts. You don't want to fight, go ahead and retire. You seem to be more concerned talking about Kanye West and Miley Cyrus on TMZ than you are doing your job - Just relinquish the belt, give the fans what they want - A true champion that doesn't try to play the fans for fools, so go try to make it on Hollywood.
Yes he did.

Back