TWood thinks he’s playing the game well

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Him tweeting that RDA is fighting Colby for nothing and fighters “getting played” is the completely wrong attitude. Fans like fighters who fight, not wait out for the best matchup and most money while making crap excuses.

And it's why once he's lost the title
No one will ever talk about him or care

His legacy is already worthless

not every fighter has the energy or personality to be a self-promoter.

woodly is an attention whore. why else would you have a "show" on TMZ. he wants to be a celebrity.

most men don't want to be celebrities. they want to provide for their families and raise their kids.

Twood is less relevent then Colby...... let that sink in.

For real though, does anyone really care about Tyrone or the garbage he says?

Sounds like he's trying to stir the pot here. It's funny how much he contradicts himself - Saying fighting RDA does nothing for him and he wants money fights, yet when a belt is put on the line, he backtracks and says he wanted the fight.

Sorry T-Bone, but you didn't get your pathetic Nate fight, and the organization moved on with a championship fight. The UFC is tired of your lying and matchmaking attempts. You don't want to fight, go ahead and retire. You seem to be more concerned talking about Kanye West and Miley Cyrus on TMZ than you are doing your job - Just relinquish the belt, give the fans what they want - A true champion that doesn't try to play the fans for fools, so go try to make it on Hollywood.

I can't wait until WW is free of Woodley, it will be so much better.

maybe he's confused as to which 'game' he is playing ...??

Him tweeting that RDA is fighting Colby for nothing and fighters “getting played” is the completely wrong attitude. Fans like fighters who fight, not wait out for the best matchup and most money while making crap excuses.

So Conor has no fans?

RDA may not be fighting for a "real" belt, but win or lose he'll still walk away with a check and gain plenty of fans in the process.

Unfortunately for RDA, both Diaz' are eligible for a fight now so the possibility of a title fight against Tyron is getting slimmer.

He's been the champion for 2 years, of what should be one of the most exciting divisions, and yet I only remember that he exists when a sherdog thread about him pops up.

He's doing fine.

Got you triggered and talking.

Sherboys hate Woodley all day erry day. They can't stop won't stop being triggered. Sad.

RDA averages like 200k per fight.

Wish I would get played like that by my company.

Woodley is so fucking annoying. He's hoping that Colby will beat RDA and talk his endless annoying shit so that Woodley can ask for 1 million bucks. Wich he'll not get.

Just realized that there's a real possibility of Colby vs. Woodley.
Two of the most annoying ever fighters will battle it our for the cringiest of all time award.

Ahhhhh, I'm so happy to see so many people hating on Woodley. I was criticizing him hard back in October/November, and people kept arguing with me that "he fought 4 times in 13 months". While this is technically true, he also had a 2 year layoff before that 4 fight streak. It's not as hard for fighters to stay active following a long layoff.

I'm 100% sure that Tyron had a lot of bills to pay after that 2 year layoff, which likely factored into his activity during that time. After the 2nd Wonderboy fight he probably had a little more financial freedom, and now he's set to go a year without fighting, possibly more.

Playing it by being injured and fighting not to lose. To me that's just getting by.

Lol who the hell cares what some broke ass fans think?
Fans liking you does not automatically translate to big paydays
What ARE guaranteed paydays are CHAMPIONSHIP fights.

MMA has the most garbage fans.
Tyron isn't wrong. You guys prefer these guys to put their health on the line and fight for peanuts so that they can look like "badasses", instead of getting the best deal that they can.
If the UFC looked out for fighters better then Tyron wouldn't have to look out for himself so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back