Two students consenually hook up. Girl accuses guy of sexual assault later. Guy has to pay 12k.

My brother's friend had a crazy wife. He was watching a football game and she smashed a wine bottle over his head. She then locked herself and their two girls in the bedroom and called the police. The police show up and the poor dude is just bleeding everywhere. So what do the cops do? The arrest him because she said he assaulted her and the children. He was bleeding so badly they had to take the cuffs off on the way to the car. He had to keep pressure on the wound and they called for an ambulance.

He spent the night in the hospital because of concussion like symptoms, and the police arrested him when he was discharged. Mind you, the wife and daughters had zero injuries or marks of any kind and he was clearly injured in a significant way.

While he was in jail she met up with her lawyer because this was planned. She got a restraining order and all sorts of shit on him. He couldn't see the kids for 6 months, and then it was supervised visits. He lost the house and most of everything in the divorce because of her lies and false claims of abuse and sexual abuse.

She fell deeper into alcoholism and drugs and was neglecting the children and abusing them, and there was nothing the poor guy could do. Eventually the wife's parents begged the courts to take custody away from her. They had evidence and proof of child abuse and drug abuse etc etc... He finally ended getting his girls back but they were fucked up. The whole thing took like 2 years.

The police and the law just believe crazy women.

Holy crap

I work with HS students and this story came from them. Two guys were friends with a girl with pretty significant Down’s Syndrome. They were always kind to her and made sure she was included. She would often say she was going to marry one or the other of them or she would tell people they were dating, but everyone knew the situation and just laughed about it.
She also said she wanted to marry Tony DiNozzo from NCIS and that she was dating Justin Beiber. But more dangerously she would comment on adults FB pages that they shouldn’t flirt with her and they should be ashamed because they we married (or sometimes she was married to Justin Beiber). Her parents wouldn’t do much even when we asked them to.
When the two boys graduated HS and moved to college she would get mad at them and publicly post mean things about them. She would call them 15-20 times day. When they quit answering she called their university and claimed that they were sexually assaulting and harassing her.
The school immediately suspended them even when the boys explained the situation and produced text messages and FB posts that clearly demonstrated her mental state. Finally the girl’s mom called and vouched for the boys and the school somewhat reluctantly dropped the suspension.
These are two really good guys who treated a mentally challenged girl exactly like you would hope they would and it nearly cost them big time. I’m not sure of the answer, but I certainly felt bad for them.

Last edited:
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

A) the song is completely rational

B) I literally know a woman who was raped and murdered by a man who broke into her first floor apartment.

So fuck off you idiot

Its not rational in the slightest. First of all, she can literally do every single thing in her song , including "wear her only mini skirt at 7 pm while on public transportation or whatever crap she was singing". The whole pretense of the song assumes people are excusing rapists, rather than applying skepticism to an accusation without evidence that barely even makes sense.

Another problem is she wants to make it some sort of competition, like women have it worse, which makes no sense because no one is saying the possibility of the metoo movement labeling innocent men means that sexual assault isnt real. Multiple bad things can exist without diminishing each other. Neither one should be ignored. It's not a comparison. To use an analogy, the fact that men are far more likely to be a murder victim doesnt take away from the implications and severity of sexual assault.

Do you honestly think I was saying that no one on first floor apartments ever get robbed, murdered or assaulted? Like, seriously. Is that what you interpreted from my statement?

I haven’t see one yet.

And how come sherdog is never this upset when a guy who spent 20 years on death row is exonerated by DNA evidence? Didn’t he have his life ruined by spending 20 years on death row? It’s just very telling that this is the cause that sherdoggers are most consumed with.
A bitch lying that a dude raped her is a scenario that is more likely to happen to the average dude than anything else mentioned in the thread. That's why the response is more personal here.

A dude being exonerated 20 years after he was convicted of a crime he didn't commit is an example of the justice system fucking up, not necessarily some broad lying. If it was 20-30 years ago, my response to this fuckup would be more personal because there's a good chance it could happen to me, but nowadays it's unlikely.

According to the report, she said, "I thought I enjoyed it, but I don't think I really did."

But James was unaware that Becky had begun to recontextualize what had just happened.

Just read those lines. She enjoyed herself, but then didn't enjoy herself. She had to 'recontexualize' the consensual acts after the fact to make him the villain. He did everything right.

This is lunacy. Honestly, if it was my son I would sue Becky for lawyers fees and for defamation.

100% this.

This country is becoming a scary fucking place.......
Especially if you have money. That just makes you a huge target for this kind of thing.

The case in the op sounds like a very confused girl, but there are tons of other women out there that use this stuff as an opportunity to get paid.

Fuck all that. I'm starting to prefer rubbing one out at home that going out to meet girls.

White women are fucking annoying. They are by far the most privildged and protected people on earth. So much so that they got bored with how easy everything is and now looking for a way to be victims. Its like they got jealous of people being mistreated getting attention and want some of that attention. Fvck them

Damn! Regret becomes rape. Thankfully the world was a different place back in the day when i was putting up respectable numbers of college-aged girls who regretted having sex with me.

White women are fucking annoying. They are by far the most privildged and protected people on earth. So much so that they got bored with how easy everything is and now looking for a way to be victims. Its like they got jealous of people being mistreated getting attention and want some of that attention. Fvck them

I dont think its the women so much as the movement. The new wave of feminism refuses to celebrate its own success. There was a time, and not even that long ago, when women werent given the same opportunities or respect as men. The accomplishment of early feminism was truly heroic, and made a monumental change in society that was completely necessary.

The problem is, now feminism in the states has more or less run it's course and women are equal. But once the feminist movement accepts it's success, it's no longer relevant. So it creates victims everywhere that make feminism necessary. What it needs to do is start going abroad where the things theyre trying to create in the states, like "rape culture" (which is complete nonsense in the U.S.), actually exist elsewhere. The only thing the third wave feminism is creating in the states is division.

I dont think its the women so much as the movement. The new wave of feminism refuses to celebrate its own success. There was a time, and not even that long ago, when women werent given the same opportunities or respect as men. The accomplishment of early feminism was truly heroic, and made a monumental change in society that was completely necessary.

The problem is, now feminism in the states has more or less run it's course and women are equal. But once the feminist movement accepts it's success, it's no longer relevant. So it creates victims everywhere that make feminism necessary. What it needs to do is start going abroad where the things theyre trying to create in the states, like "rape culture" (which is complete nonsense in the U.S.), actually exist elsewhere. The only thing the third wave feminism is creating in the states is division.
True....but these women are not crazy. They know they try some if these things in some places in the world. They will be killed.....so they ignore those places

Sounds like men need some of that reverse sharia law. Guy claiming his innocence cannot be substantiated unless he has 4 female witnesses.

This is why I secretly film all of my encounters with women.

Back