Two students consenually hook up. Girl accuses guy of sexual assault later. Guy has to pay 12k.

That girls song is everything thats wrong with third wave feminism in a nutshell. You cant live on a first floor apartment? Shut up.

I keep seeing these lists of things womene cant do like go out late at night and I keep thinking "Thats just common sense. I hope people arent neglecting telling their sons to be careful going out in places late at night because they have dicks. Or that being a guy means they should feel free to get blind drunk in the company of strangers."
Its ultimate BS. In fact men are far more often the victims of violent crime and yet for some reason we have to hear women complain about being victimized all the time. Not saying they shouldn't complain about sexual assault and rape because that's serious shit and we should take it seriously but please, let's put all this in perspective and see who really has to fear for their lives.

For fuck's sake they outlive us by a few years and that's still not good enough for them.

Get these fucking rape threads out of the Mayberry.

What the fuck mods????

I always say that a male needs to keep his hands to himself and watch what he says until he takes a good amount of time to get to know a female. Work on building a relationship before pounding that ass.
#metoo is going to lead to a roundabout, progressive path to a sexually conservative culture.

AI sex robots will solve everything. Then women will become obsolete.

Watched Varsity Blues the other night. Couldn't put a scene like this in a movie now. Talks about giving girls pills and beer to drop their stuff lol.

The only thing scarier than that story is knowing ridiculous hair cut looking lesbians like that chick singing the song will grow in numbers. Im scared for unversities 5 years from now.

I always have a notary in the room whenever I have sex.

Yea then when they see your text messages your immediately labeled a liar and now you look like a rapist. Just tell the truth and the cops will see these crazy bitches for who they are. Universities might have got sucked into this nonsense but the law is still the same and this bitch wouldn't even make it past the first interview with a detective.
that can be bad for your credibility in court if the detectives find pictures of you guys together and get witnesses.
I see it now. Didn't originally read the complete OP before fapping.

Is there any indication that this is even a real story? Somebody should try to confirm it w/UC Davis.

I remember an older girl in 8th grade told 7th grade me no when i was trying to touch her titty. We kept foolin around and when i stopped trying to advance a few minutes later she said "sometimes no means yes" and put my hand on her titty.

im glad i dont deal with that anymore.

Women are crazy. That's all I can really boil it down to.

They natter to each other and come up with a new reality, then they fling it at us and get fucking mad that men are still operating on the basis of an objective reality.

Then fucking twink dick heads support their bullshit because they want to stealth their way into some tail and bitches be adament they were right all along.

I'm glad my kids are 4, by the time they're teens this should be working itself out. Glad I went to university back in the good old days where we were all equal, people fucked, regretted it and never spoke of it again.

Regret is the new rape.

I should draft a consent waiver and make my girlfriend sign every time we bang from now on.

"Babe, I need you to initial here and sign on the bottom before I whip it out".

I'd start carrying written consent forms.

Unless you have a reliable witness, that's pointless nowadays. Whip out your cell phone, get her on video stating the following:

- The day/year/month.
- Her full legal name, age and residing address.
- Have her hold up a Government ID to the camera. An old Blockbuster card doesn't count :/
- Ask her directly if she's consenting to have sex with you, and what she agrees to do, and not do, turn camera to you, you state all the following information as well.
- Take your time, make sure its done right, everything can be heard clearly, not in the dark, with fucking loud music playing in the background, etc. If she refuses to do the following, to the letter, walk away.
- As soon as you're satisfied, immediately send a copy to your email/cloud/whatever. Don't want her going into your phone after the fact and deleting it.

You get her to state all her information before showing you/camera her ID, to confirm it. This should help demonstrate that she is 'sober'. If she's trashed, don't bother fucking her, get a pro. Yes, this isn't 'full proof', but it will help A LOT.

Obviously USE A CONDOM. Do NOT put any marks on her, no matter what. If you two are into the whole kink thing, then I'd suggest including a detailed breakdown in your video recording; her/you detailing the kink acts her/you are consenting to engage in.

This all sounds ludicrous, right? It is. Sadly this is where we're at. Remember the Jian Ghomeshi case. Him keeping old emails literally helped saved his ass (and an amazing FEMALE lawyer, who got crucified by feminists as well), and got those cunts exposed for conspiring revenge on him, because he simply moved on.

Despite this, crazy feminists have still fucked up his life, his career. Yes he showed bad judgement being a male feminist in the first place, and it bite him in the ass...just goes to show you how unsafe you really are.

Is there any indication that this is even a real story? Somebody should try to confirm it w/UC Davis.

I haven’t see one yet.

And how come sherdog is never this upset when a guy who spent 20 years on death row is exonerated by DNA evidence? Didn’t he have his life ruined by spending 20 years on death row? It’s just very telling that this is the cause that sherdoggers are most consumed with.

That girls song is everything thats wrong with third wave feminism in a nutshell. You cant live on a first floor apartment? Shut up.

I keep seeing these lists of things womene cant do like go out late at night and I keep thinking "Thats just common sense. I hope people arent neglecting telling their sons to be careful going out in places late at night because they have dicks. Or that being a guy means they should feel free to get blind drunk in the company of strangers."

Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?

A) the song is completely rational

B) I literally know a woman who was raped and murdered by a man who broke into her first floor apartment.

So fuck off you idiot.

I haven’t see one yet.

And how come sherdog is never this upset when a guy who spent 20 years on death row is exonerated by DNA evidence? Didn’t he have his life ruined by spending 20 years on death row? It’s just very telling that this is the cause that sherdoggers are most consumed with.

Right? Black guy spends a decade or more in prison for a rape he didn't commit, is cleared by dna when the rape kit matches someone else after the department finally clears SOME of their rape kit backlog........................ and sherdog is all "meh"

Wtf people?

Last edited:
Back