Two Sides to the Story

Smok3r

Silverback Belt
Banned
Reaction score
You guys be the judge...

Version 1:

Version 2:

So, people choose to violate US laws and illegally cross the border, then they along with the left, cry when ice has the audacity to try and stop them. Oh, the horror! They act like trump and his ice squadron are going across the border and kidnapping these people and children. Stay the fuck in your own country if you choose to remain with your kids!

Please don't ever try tricking me in watching a Mark Dice video.

So you feel that you don't want to gamble this time and roll the dice and see if it is worth watching...

Hopefully this lady is arrested for kidnappijg her child that she took from her home.

Seriously though, what's wrong with Mark Dice videos? They're humorous short videos that expose liberal insanity and hypocrisy. He doesn't spread any false information. He just points out when the media does it.....which is often.

I guess the only reason you'd be against his videos is if you're in favor of the media spreading false information. Is it because the lies align with the narrative you choose to follow?

Seriously though, what's wrong with Mark Dice videos? They're humorous short videos that expose liberal insanity and hypocrisy. He doesn't spread any false information. He just points out when the media does it.....which is a lot.

I guess the only reason you'd be against his videos is if you're in favor of the media spreading false information. Is it because the lies align with the narrative you choose to follow?
I can't stand his face, how he talks, the tone he takes, the constant emphasizing of random words and sentences sarcastically, the fact that you can't watch any of his videos without seeing his face.

I'm also really tired of political talking heads making youtube videos "debunking" the other side, getting famous by making gotcha points. I'd rather watch some videos of giant crocodiles walking across golf courts.

I can't stand his face, how he talks, the tone he takes, the constant emphasizing of random words and sentences sarcastically, the fact that you can't watch any of his videos without seeing his face.

I'm also really tired of political talking heads making youtube videos "debunking" the other side, getting famous by making gotcha points. I'd rather watch some videos of giant crocodiles walking across golf courts.

Right. So you're angry that he calls out the hypocrisy on your side of the argument. Thanks.

Right. So you're angry that he calls out the hypocrisy on your side of the argument. Thanks.
{<huh}With that reading comprehension, no wonder you're a Mark Dice fan. He's a conspiracy theorist, creationist and he thinks homosexuality is an illuminati scheme. I have zero interest in watching that scam artist.

{<huh}With that reading comprehension, no wonder you're a Mark Dice fan. He's a conspiracy theorist, creationist and he thinks homosexuality is an illuminati scheme. I have zero interest in watching that scam artist.

One question. Are you even American?

That reading again.
I don't have time to go through the post history of some 2017 noob with thousands of posts. But your deflection pretty much gives me the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

I don't have time to go through the post history of some 2017 noob with thousands of posts. But your deflection pretty much gives me the answer I was looking for. Thanks.
Just helping out, you can read people's location in their profile. Not that it's relevant, unless you wanna make a deal and never talk about stuff outside of the USA ever again?

Just helping out, you can read people's location in their profile. Not that it's relevant, unless you wanna make a deal and never talk about stuff outside of the USA ever again?

Thanks. Yeah it just proves my theory correct that a lot of these extremist liberals on the internet that make the most noise about US politics aren't even American. So with that, I'll go ahead and place zero value on any political posts I come across from you in the future. Have a nice day.

Thanks. Yeah it just proves my theory correct that a lot of these extremist liberals on the internet that make the most noise about US politics aren't even American. So with that, I'll go ahead and place zero value on any political posts I come across from you in the future. Have a nice day.
I'm an extremist liberal because I don't like Mark Dice? {<jimmies}One guy you disagree with being from Europe does not prove your theory.

Back