Two more fights added to December/Milwaukee (Fox 31) event

damn Sergio got signed to another fight so soon .
Gotta hand it to him already looking to get back in the win column

Every Sergio fight looks the same, its like his fights are on repeat. He point fights on the feet, then gets taken down a few times, always goes to a decision and always a close decision. Rinse and repeattttttttttt.

Serious dejavu when watching Sergio fight. I feel like if Sergio fought Jon Jones it would look exactly the same as Sergio vs CM Punk. His fights are all exactly the same, repeat. Its so weird watching it, the opponents all look different LOL but seems I'm watching the same fight over and over

Would like to see Sergio fighting Tom Duquesnoy in the future...

There are some fun match ups at 135 for Sergio

Damn. Font x Pettis = fireworks

Every Sergio fight looks the same, its like his fights are on repeat. He point fights on the feet, then gets taken down a few times, always goes to a decision and always a close decision. Rinse and repeattttttttttt.

Serious dejavu when watching Sergio fight. I feel like if Sergio fought Jon Jones it would look exactly the same as Sergio vs CM Punk. His fights are all exactly the same, repeat. Its so weird watching it, the opponents all look different LOL but seems I'm watching the same fight over and over

I agree.

Back