Two lucky fans meet their hero: Lennox Lewis

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Imagine being one of these two lucky random schlubs. You get to be this close to an actual athlete and world famous boxer.

That bald dude in the white long sleeve button up was probably saving his table bussing tips for a few months just to afford this opportunity.

Then you got Robert Z'Dar's runt of a younger brother grinning like he just shook Santa Claus's hand.

Sure, these two guys are your boilerplate bozos who just lucked out and scored a photo with an icon. But you know what they say about sunshine and dogs' asses, right?

But pretty neat nonetheless:

365922D800000578-3693934-Lewis_left_poses_with_UFC_legends_Tito_Ortiz_and_Royce_Gracie_ri-a-13_1468713360553.jpg

Remember when Tito was about to smack Lennox in front of our current president?

The guy with the big head looks really happy to ne standing mext to an "A" star athlete.

Where are they now?

I heard that the nobody in the white button up finally made it to shift manager at The Sizzler.
Hold on to your dreams.

Where are they now?

I heard that the nobody in the white button up finally made it to shift manager at The Sizzler.
Hold on to your dreams.

I think the fella in the middle brings the snacks to PTA meetings.

I think the fella in the middle brings the snacks to PTA meetings.

We both know the type. That middle guy probably says at each meeting "Hey guy'th, I bring the Oreos for every meeting.... but each time I go for the pink lemonade it'th already gone. You guy'th know thi'th ithn't fair!!"

I read this thread as "tall unknown black guy gets to meet his two Latino heroes."

Back