Two German-born terror suspects to be deported from country

Drop in the pond, too little too late, not enough, etc.

Also, deportation for an attempted terror attack seems like a terribly light sentence. "For conspiring to kill many citizens of Germany, we will send you out of the country."

They will just choose another country on the European welfare tour like Sweden, and be back.
lol what would be enough? shoot them on the spot?
it is a move in the right direction. while Germany is starting to deport terrorist scum, Canada is giving back citizenship to convicted terrorists (there was a thread about it, look it up if curious).

Drop in the pond, too little too late, not enough, etc.

Also, deportation for an attempted terror attack seems like a terribly light sentence. "For conspiring to kill many citizens of Germany, we will send you out of the country."

They will just choose another country on the European welfare tour like Sweden, and be back.

sweden does not accept any more immigrants (and hasnt for a while now)

lol what would be enough? shoot them on the spot?
it is a move in the right direction. while Germany is starting to deport terrorist scum, Canada is giving back citizenship to convicted terrorists (there was a thread about it, look it up if curious).
Yes execution. Drain the swamp. Deportation is a slap on the wrist; this is a serious crime that could have ended tragically.

Your leader of a country, two of your citizens conspire to kill masses of people: How do you punish them?

hahaha and Germans think they can bring in refugees from third world country to breed first world Germans to help out their country. They think by being born in German and giving them a German education that these monsters will be on their side. They underestimate the power of Islam and alpha Muslim parents vs beta German teachers.

Hope Germany can open their eyes now. Japan did the same thing to infiltrate China in ww2. Came over to China to breed Chinese-Japanese only to have these kids take over the country decades later. A lot of them were high ranking officials too. China got raped from the inside out in ww2.

Only difference is that the Muslims aren't waiting to do the raping.

I think if someone is a IS fanatic, it should only be right to send them to the Caliphate...I think they are in dire need of drivers for their SVBIED

And in Canada the Liberals have made it so even if you weren't born in the country but have dual citizenship you can't be deported if you're convicted of terror offenses. One of the most insane things I've ever heard of, even Germany is showing more dignity than us at this point. Trudeau went back on a lot of his election promises but he made sure to keep the one he made to terrorists with dual citizenship didn't he.

You are probably a racist if you think we should deport them!

j/k, I am totally fine with deportation. Simply remove THEIR HEADS and deport them to their home countries as a symbol of why not to come.

Our European brothers used to beat the shit out of the whole world and conquer bitches like nothing, now they watch their countries get genocidal treatment and they welcome it. Bitches. Throw off the yoke of the globalists and get busy with fists my friends!

3 2 1 massive protests from the left to save them from deportation.

people like them should be given the death penalty.

Your statements are contradictory.

And in Canada the Liberals have made it so even if you weren't born in the country but have dual citizenship you can't be deported if you're convicted of terror offenses. One of the most insane things I've ever heard of, even Germany is showing more dignity than us at this point. Trudeau went back on a lot of his election promises but he made sure to keep the one he made to terrorists with dual citizenship didn't he.

They shouldnt be deported, they should be sent a prison colony on the artic tundra or executed for treason.

Funny how Germany still went to the length to ensure the Algerian government doesnt tortures them.

They are fucking terrorists, let Algerians deal with terrorists like they do.

C7jQl2VVwAE2y-k.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back