Two German-born terror suspects to be deported from country

Fanu

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.dw.com/en/two-german-born-terror-suspects-to-be-deported-from-country/a-38060107

The 27-year-old Algerian and 22-year-old Nigerian were arrested last month in connection with a plot to carry out what police said was a "potentially imminent terror attack."
The two men, who had been under surveillance for some time due to their alleged support for the "Islamic State" (IS) armed group, were both born in Germany and live with their parents in Göttingen.​

Local media said the deportation could take place quickly, and the men would be barred from Germany indefinitely.
A ministry spokesman said the move was the first time in Germany's history that such a decision has been taken, the German news agency dpa reported.
"We are sending a clear warning to all fanatics nationwide that we will not give them a centimeter of space to carry out their despicable plans," said Lower Saxony's Interior Minister Boris Pistorius (SPD) following the ruling.​

it looks like things are changing and refugees arent as welcome - germany is starting to deport people born in Germany while Sweden isnt accepting any new refugees (even paying the ones they don't want, to leave the country)

I also like this part:

In the case of the Algerian, the court made his deportation conditional on assurances from the Algerian government that he would not be tortured or subjected to any inhuman treatment.​

do assurances from Algerian government even mean anything? lol

Good, pieces of shit like that don't belong in Europe.

"We are sending a clear warning to all fanatics nationwide that we will not give them a centimeter of space to carry out their despicable plans,"​
<36>

3 2 1 massive protests from the left to save them from deportation.

people like them should be given the death penalty.

By "deported" I hope they mean hung out of a helicopter like Omar and dropped into the North Sea.

They already have their quota of immigrants to fulfill their plans.

The demograpahic change is not-reversible. Pretending to start being "against immigrants" when it's obvious they're deporting terrorists isn't really saying anything. Let me know when they start deporting all the economic immigrants who aren't legit refugees.

Pretending to start being "against immigrants" when it's obvious they're deporting terrorists isn't really saying anything.
I tend to agree. They're now pointing out how tough they are - by deporting 2 (out of millions of) people who are not only criminal but literally terrorists. Also, as far as I'm concerned, you're not a German citizen just by being born in Germany. So why is this even a story?

By "deported" I hope they mean hung out of a helicopter like Omar and dropped into the North Sea.
I wouldn't mind bringing the death penalty back for "people" like these 2.

I wouldn't mind bringing the death penalty back for "people" like these 2.

From what I understand they were born in Germany and lived there all their lives.
They might not technical be German citizens.
But IMO it's still treason so they should be executed anyway.

Funny how the article headline highlights them being "German born" yet they were Algerian and Nigerian.

They need to be deported to Algeria and Nigeria NOT anywhere else that European people are.

tumblr_mltpug75hp1rsde4yo1_400.gif

Last edited:
that is a serious move, and I see Muslim lovers protesting about it. Good for Germany, finally started growing back them balls.

that is a serious move, and I see Muslim lovers protesting about it. Good for Germany, finally started growing back them balls.
Are they protesting the move or criticizing it for being too little, too late?

Good but I don't think it will have much of an effect.

Are they protesting the move or criticizing it for being too little, too late?
well, I didnt mean I literally see them on the streets protesting. and yeah, they would be against the move. because apparently it is Germany's fault that the scum didnt get integrated and planned terrorist attacks.

well, I didnt mean I literally see them on the streets protesting. and yeah, they would be against the move. because apparently it is Germany's fault that the scum didnt get integrated and planned terrorist attacks.
I think I misunderstood your original comment. My bad.

Drop in the pond, too little too late, not enough, etc.

Also, deportation for an attempted terror attack seems like a terribly light sentence. "For conspiring to kill many citizens of Germany, we will send you out of the country."

They will just choose another country on the European welfare tour like Sweden, and be back.

Drop in the pond, too little too late, not enough, etc.

Also, deportation for an attempted terror attack seems like a terribly light sentence. "For conspiring to kill many citizens of Germany, we will send you out of the country."

They will just choose another country on the European welfare tour like Sweden, and be back.
Best post in thread. For plotting to kill our citizens, we deport you? Lol, weak. Bring back capital punishment

Back