Two Afghans Arrested for Raping 16-Year-Old on German City Street

@Breakitdown this was my very first post in this thread. I have bolded the section you seem to have trouble understanding.

One more time for the Hard of Thinking: rape is rape, whether the shit-bag is a refugee or can trace his ancestry back hundreds of years. The difference, and it's fucking depressing I have to spell this out for so-called adults, is that the victims of refugees would not have been raped if the refugees were not allowed into their country in the first place.

Every time a woman or child is raped by a refugee, it means the victim's government has failed in it's primary duty: to protect it's citizens.

Did you manage to follow that? Or should I use smaller words so you can keep up?:rolleyes:

I see you haven't learned about scaphism yet.
Sounds grosser and more prolonged but the brazen bull seems way worse to me. You are essentially being cooked while inhaling the fumes of your burning corpse.

Why don't you guys just cite the actual source to begin with instead of breitbart? It would save a lot of headache and arguing. Der Spiegel is a very reputable.

Second of all, and this is going to sound cruel; but rape happens every single day. Probably every hour of the day. I just don't see the point of this thread. There's nothing to discuss. It's purely a thread to get angry over. A forum is where people can exchange thoughts and ideas, not where we report crimes. Hell, most of you aren't even Germans, so you can't even affect the political process in terms of electing those that might be able to take more decisive action against this.

And yes, I am sorry for the women and girls that were raped from thankless asylum seekers.

Last edited:
brazen_bull.jpg

This is the type of lip smacking torture that a Caliph would approve of. This is the west, a bullet is much cheaper, and uses far less metal.

One more time for the Hard of Thinking: rape is rape, whether the shit-bag is a refugee or can trace his ancestry back hundreds of years. The difference, and it's fucking depressing I have to spell this out for so-called adults, is that the victims of refugees would not have been raped if the refugees were not allowed into their country in the first place.

Every time a woman or child is raped by a refugee, it means the victim's government has failed in it's primary duty: to protect it's citizens.

Did you manage to follow that? Or should I use smaller words so you can keep up?:rolleyes:

It's kinda depressing this have to be explained

This is the type of lip smacking torture that a Caliph would approve of. This is the west, a bullet is much cheaper, and uses far less metal.
This is the product of the west. It is also reusable which is eco friendly.

This is the product of the west. It is also reusable which is eco friendly.

The Brazen Bull was invented in Greece. Now, you could say that the west was once defined as Greco Roman. However, saying that Greece in 570 BC was the same as the US in 2017, is facile, and especially so, considering our current definition of the west is something that started markedly during the renaissance.

And besides, the Greco Roman period started about 200 years after the Brazen Bull was invented.

Maybe a local asylum shelter isn't the best place to hang out on a Friday night.

Do fathers in Germany still have permission to give their daughters advice or is that part of the punishment for WW2 as well?
This is a toughie for the feminazi/social engineering movement. On one hand you're a fucking victim blaming male piece of shit, while on the other you're a racist fucking white male for suggesting people stay away from asylum shelters.

What do?

The Brazen Bull was invented in Greece. Now, you could say that the west was once defined as Greco Roman. However, saying that Greece in 570 BC was the same as the US in 2017, is facile, and especially so, considering our current definition of the west is something that started markedly during the renaissance.

And besides, the Greco Roman period started about 200 years after the Brazen Bull was invented.

Greeks invented everything in the universe. Including the terms we use so I'm just gonna go ahead and include 570BC Greece the west.

Greeks invented everything in the universe. Including the terms we use so I'm just gonna go ahead and include 570BC Greece the west.

They were speaking Latin, so I'm going to doubt that a majority of english nomenclature is derived from 570BCE Greece.

Fuck me, that was the Romans. I've watched like 5 Rome documentaries in the last few days, so forgive me. Obviously the primary language in ancient Greece was......Hebrew.
Let me educate you....the Greek (Hebrew) word for winter is hemona and what do you wear to stay warm? A kimono! Hemona...kimono there you go.

Some of you sound so rapeophobic.

Yes, muslims seem to be especially "rapey", but you have to understand that raping infidel is allowed by allah. So please, would you have some respect for other religions?

Back