Two Afghans Arrested for Raping 16-Year-Old on German City Street

I have very little in common with "my fellow Americans" and don't care to, and unless they were my kin or friends I wouldn't take up arms to defend them either. The delegitimization of the media is a good thing, and there is really nothing you, or I, can do about it.

That's sad to read man.

Nail
On
Head.

And that's why multiple credible sources are so important now. Look at how Russia influenced us with fake stories. Due diligence on all fronts is a must now, in the internet age.

More smoke for the smokey room! Why don't we just dump them? When did culture and civilization cease to exercise common sense and visible history? More importantly this rush to clean our closet of skeletons has produced some of the most dishonest, self hating and ungrateful citizens this country has ever birthed.

Sorry to post a quote you've already read a thousand times but....

"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse." - Mark Twain

More smoke for the smokey room! Why don't we just dump them? When did culture and civilization cease to exercise common sense and visible history? More importantly this rush to clean our closet of skeletons has produced some of the most dishonest, self hating and ungrateful citizens this country has ever birthed.

Sorry to post a quote you've already read a thousand times but....

"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse." - Mark Twain

That goes for some, but not all. I do think there are legit news organizations out there. But I won't take them at face value, I'll do research before I cannonball in.

In 1945 the Chinese Nationalists still had the backing of the US government. China didn't get off light, in many ways they got off worse than anyone else in the World War period... over 3 million soldiers killed fighting the Japanese and another 20 million civilians killed in the fighting.

The Japanese actually saved the CCP from annihilation with their invasion, and had provided enough distraction for the CCP to regroup and rearm. When the hostilities recommenced in 1945 between the Nationalists and the Communists.. the Nationalists absolutely had the upper hand still, at least on paper.

Really? I guess someone forgot to tell Truman,

It was perfectly clear to us that if we told the Japanese to lay down their arms and march to the seaboard, the entire country would be taken over by the Communists. We therefor had to take the unusal step of using enemy forces as a garrison, until we could airlfit Chinese National troops to South China.

The Russians lost over 20 million dead as well. And they had a smaller population base than China. Twenty million was around 10 percent of their entire population. Higher per capita casualties than any other nation in the War.

Last edited:
Nazi guilt will only quell the vigilantism for so long.

At some point, it's gonna be the Fourth Reich if these "guests" don't stop fucking with their "hosts."

Yeah, if you think Poland, Hungary, Finland, and Japan are strong... then your bar in incredibly pathetically low.
We are 10x more united than for example usa or other bigger countries. That makes us strong

Why don't you guys post rape articles where the accuser is a citizen of that country? Do those types of rape not occur? I am confused.
I think the answer is obvious and twofold:
1. The rate at which Germans rape other Germans is not especially high. Rape is a terrible crime, but it is essentially local news until the rate increases beyond normal. Same with murder, etc. The rape rate in many countries in Europe seems to have risen drastically with the introduction of Middle Eastern refugees. Whether or not this is true, the perception is the reason this news item is being discussed.
2. Given that the introduction of refugees from notorious rape cultures was an unnecessary government action, the consequences of it have political ramifications.

Why don't you guys post rape articles where the accuser is a citizen of that country? Do those types of rape not occur? I am confused.

Why don't you post them then? Why do you need others to point them out for you?

So the measure of strength is purely the number of terror attacks and # of refugee rapes?

Haters gonna hate. Our strength makes us a target. Our strength makes others see us as a refuge. Not our weakness.

No one wants to live in Poland, the Polish themselves actually want to live anywhere but Poland based on their emigration figures. Poland does not project power and there is little incentive for the Jihadis to go after them.

Japan's entire existence and economy is entirely at will of the US government.

Progressives are not strong. They are weak and will hand over their country to people from a different one.

I have never seen anything so pathetic and weak in my entire life.

Every time a woman or child is raped by a refugee, it means the victim's government has failed in it's primary duty: to protect it's citizens.

A government's duty is to protect its citizenry from rape by refugees but NOT rape by natives?

Is this your position?

A government's duty is to protect its citizenry from rape by refugees but NOT rape by natives?

Is this your position?

A government's duty is to protect it's citizens. Sadly, there will always be home grown shit-bags who will rape women. Even if you made rape a capital offence. All a government can do in that instance is to ensure that rapists are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

A government can protect every one of it's female citizens from being raped by a refugee. Simply by refusing to allow any refugees into the country in the first place.

Have I made my position clear?

A government's duty is to protect it's citizens. Sadly, there will always be home grown shit-bags who will rape women. Even if you made rape a capital offence. All a government can do in that instance is to ensure that rapists are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

A government can protect every one of it's female citizens from being raped by a refugee. Simply by refusing to allow any refugees into the country in the first place.

Have I made my position clear?

Yes it makes sense. To you, a government does not have a duty to protect its citizenry from native rape, only a duty to punish these transgressions. So it would be less of an issue overall if a citizen was raped by a native since there will always be "home grown shit bags" who will rape women. This explains your brutal lack of outrage for these crimes.

I can see your position very clearly now.

Yes it makes sense. To you, a government does not have a duty to protect its citizenry from native rape, only a duty to punish these transgressions. So it would be less of an issue overall if a citizen was raped by a native since there will always be "home grown shit bags" who will rape women. This explains your brutal lack of outrage for these crimes.

I can see your position very clearly now.

And I can see you are a moron. The position you assigned to me is the exact opposite of what I stated in my reply, and in other posts in this same thread.

Back