Two Afghans Arrested for Raping 16-Year-Old on German City Street

fmartnz2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
More Cultural Enrichment for Germany
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/09/19/two-afghans-arrested-raping-16-year-old-germany/
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/2ae2d5593920e80cc501d0a4a12e69b3
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ld-over-rape-of-teenager-in-bavaria-02l75mcwp

"Two Afghan asylum seekers were arrested for the brutal rape, and a third for attempted rape, of a 16-year-old girl in the Bavarian town of Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn just south of Munich."

"The pair of asylum seekers, aged 27 and 17, are said to have met the girl on Friday night along with others who gathered in front of a local asylum shelter. The pair, along with an 18-year-old Afghan male, walked the girl to a nearby train station where the 27-year-old and 17-year-old took turns raping her, Der Spiegelreports."

The men were arrested shortly thereafter. I say they will get off easy saying they had a sexual emergency or that the 16yo was being racist. Thoughts...

Last edited:
brazen_bull.jpg

Maybe a local asylum shelter isn't the best place to hang out on a Friday night.

Do fathers in Germany still have permission to give their daughters advice or is that part of the punishment for WW2 as well?

One would think with all the Chavs and sexually neglected obese, the muslims wouldnt have a problem finding pussy. Hell... Might even get 4 square meals a day and room and board they put it down good enough.

But nah, lets rape a bitch and then go back to our flat that we share with 8 other dudes.

These mother fuckers need some game, for real.

Thoughts?

Source other then Breitbart... its essentially just a Stormfront mirror site

Did she looked them in the eyes? Was she wesring revealing clothing? Were there 4 male witnesses?

Stone that whore.

Aa with any other articles on Asylum Seekers, yeah asylum-seekers, raping and murdering German Nationals. Or any national from any other country. Now God forbid one German gets mad and decides he wants to kill and Afghani or a Syrian he will be labeled a skinhead white supremacist instantaneously and the left will have a martyr. It's too late for places like germany and most of Europe. You asked for it, now it's yours,

I wonder when the righties in the war room are going to start expressing their concern for all the other rape victims in Europe that don't get raped by refugees.

Why don't you guys post rape articles where the accuser is a citizen of that country? Do those types of rape not occur? I am confused.

Thoughts?

Source other then Breitbart... its essentially just a Stormfront mirror site

You're right... Muslim asylum seekers and refugees never rape or harm anyone from the country they infect, I mean settle in..what a crazy thing to think, Islamic Syrian refugees raping a German girl..get real lol, such silly people for thinking such a thing on these great people

Maybe a local asylum shelter isn't the best place to hang out on a Friday night.

Do fathers in Germany still have permission to give their daughters advice or is that part of the punishment for WW2 as well?

I have to admit, this was one of my first thoughts as well. Not that it in any way excuses the actions of the two shit-bags. Who no doubt will get a slap on the wrist from some liberal judge.

I wonder when the righties in the war room are going to start expressing their concern for all the other rape victims in Europe that don't get raped by refugees.

One more time for the Hard of Thinking: rape is rape, whether the shit-bag is a refugee or can trace his ancestry back hundreds of years. The difference, and it's fucking depressing I have to spell this out for so-called adults, is that the victims of refugees would not have been raped if the refugees were not allowed into their country in the first place.

Every time a woman or child is raped by a refugee, it means the victim's government has failed in it's primary duty: to protect it's citizens.

Did you manage to follow that? Or should I use smaller words so you can keep up?:rolleyes:

Take your enrichment once inch at a time. Your daughters have a purpose and this is it. Why do you think we've been taught such patience and understanding as a culture?

Time to exercise it. These men deserve a taste of the European peach pie, who are you to deny them?

You're right... Muslim asylum seekers and refugees never rape or harm anyone from the country they infect, I mean settle in..what a crazy thing to think, Islamic Syrian refugees raping a German girl..get real lol, such silly people for thinking such a thing on these great people

That person asked for a source other than Breitbart and you gave....

straw-man-informal-logical-fallacy-full.jpg

<puh-lease75>

One more time for the Hard of Thinking: rape is rape, whether the shit-bag is a refugee or can trace his ancestry back hundreds of years. The difference, and it's fucking depressing I have to spell this out for so-called adults, is that the victims of refugees would not have been raped if the refugees were not allowed into their country in the first place.

Every time a woman or child is raped by a refugee, it means the victim's government has failed in it's primary duty: to protect it's citizens.

Did you manage to follow that? Or should I use smaller words so you can keep up?:rolleyes:

Refugees are not willing immigrants, and the immigration is not willed by the government. The idea that the government is somehow responsible for the rape and not the individuals who carried it out isn't fair to the government or the millions of peaceful refuge seekers.

Refugees are not willing immigrants, and the immigration is not willed by the government. The idea that the government is somehow responsible for the rape and not the individuals who carried it out isn't fair to the government or the millions of peaceful refuge seekers.

One law abiding citizen is worth more than a million refugees. I don't care what they've suffered. I don't care how dangerous their own country is. No more refugees, period. And the ones who commit violent crimes sent back to whatever shit-hole they crawled out from. Along with every member of their immediate families.

A govenernment's primary responsibility is to protect it's citizens. Not to put them in danger by allowing in hordes of pathetic losers who have contributed nothing.

Back