Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Gab.ai

Do you even internet anymore brah? The problem is when bigger tech giants start attacking smaller sites by going after their domain registrar, payment processors (including banks, like we keep seeing with big gun manufacturers)

Of course Gab made their default no picture avatar the NPC meme
The big tech companies can not stop anyone starting a social media platform unless they owned the ISP provider, and even then it might not be feasible. If out-n-out White power websites can exist, then there is no way a conservative Twitter could be taken offline.

I use tubemate on my phone so that bypasses ads and allows me to listen to vids in the backgroud as if I had yt red.

So suck on that yt!
Good to know

I use tubemate on my phone so that bypasses ads and allows me to listen to vids in the backgroud as if I had yt red.

So suck on that yt!

I thought tube mate only downloads yt vids?

You didn't get the memo? Being racist against white people is completely acceptable behavior.

When people say that ''you cannot be racist against white people'' they mean mostly in a socio-economic sense. Racism matters if it has socio-economic consequences, otherwise it's basicly empty name-calling. For example saudis are racists as hell against south-eastern asian workers, their working conditions in the country are so bad that they are described as ''near slavery'' by Human Rights Watch attributing it to ''deeply rooted racial discrimination''. Now how could south eastern asians be racist toward saudis in any tangible way that could affect saudis lives? They just can't because their racism would be powerless.

Last edited:
The new “NPC” meme mocks leftists by depicting them as unthinking and reflexive automatons. The meme has upset the left so much that Twitter is now banning people posting it for “dehumanizing speech,” but its humble origins are the computer-controlled characters of limited intelligence found in most video games....

NPC-13-groupthink-992x1024.jpg

NPC-7-msnbc-msnpc.jpg

NPC-18-media-CNN-panel.jpg

NPC-37-kavanaugh-protests-antifa.jpg

NPC-3-trump-anti-immigrant.jpg

More here

Dehumanizing? Banning? Is this really where we want our culture headed?

I dunno, they are just memes after all.
Here's some high value advice: don't use Twitter. It's a cesspool centered in the middle of a dumpster-fire.

But lol at these memers calling other people NPCs while they're copying and pasting programming commands into a computer and celebrating with their Russian troll-bot best friends.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.
Are you taking this a tad too seriously?

These memes are on a serious basement dwelling nerdy virgin level.

I noticed you masked your source in the link by using "More here" rather then the full URL of the source which is "https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018...-at-cartoons-mocking-their-scripted-thoughts/" If you are going to spource the largest distributor of false and misleading information at least have the balls to put in in plain sight for everyone to read.

On top of that, the article is fucking stupid. It says "Twitter has banned dozens of users sharing and retweeting the NPC memes". Really, dozens!!! Holy censorship Batman! If true, I'm sure the meme was accompanied by some crazy bullshit and that's why they were ban.

Stupid thread, by stupid TS, and believed by stupid people. Dump this shit!
Good catch. #notsurprisedmotherfuckers
I nearly choked to death on the irony of the predictable vitriol in response to this post.

A meme should be easily accessible in terms of the comedy it provides. I'm sorry we're not all InCel retards born out of the fires of Gamergate.
Well, of course, that's the deepest irony of all. Sick burn via meme turned political weapon was the invention of Steve Bannon and TS uses a Breitbart source to spread misinformation, complaining about left wing parroting. The cognitive dissonance is staggering. The tactic originally had no political orientation, but the alt-right perfected it (with undoubtedly creative contributions from you-know-where), turning their whole base into these so-called NPCs.

tumblr_n1o702jQrv1qd5mq1o1_400.gif
Is this your way of saying script kiddie?
No. I'm pointing out the irony of them calling a person an NPC while they're all copying, pasting, and posting the exact same line as if they were a villager in a Bethesda game.

No. I'm pointing out the irony of them calling a person an NPC while they're all copying, pasting, and posting the exact same line as if they were a villager in a Bethesda game.

That is the funniest part, these people cant see they are the very same thing they claim to hate, at least emotionally.

The big tech companies can not stop anyone starting a social media platform unless they owned the ISP provider, and even then it might not be feasible. If out-n-out White power websites can exist, then there is no way a conservative Twitter could be taken offline.
I appreciate you quoting me, otherwise Id possibly think I spoke out of line and said something stupid, nowhere did I say they “ban” sites from the internet, that would be a terrible gaff; once again they go after domain registrars, ISPs, payment processors and artificially change their own search engine to bury results they don’t want you to have.

On that as well, Gab has had their registrar, ISP, cloud and payment processor messed with a “conservative twitter” as you put it. Even tho it is just free speech

Back