Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
The new “NPC” meme mocks leftists by depicting them as unthinking and reflexive automatons. The meme has upset the left so much that Twitter is now banning people posting it for “dehumanizing speech,” but its humble origins are the computer-controlled characters of limited intelligence found in most video games....

NPC-13-groupthink-992x1024.jpg

NPC-7-msnbc-msnpc.jpg

NPC-18-media-CNN-panel.jpg

NPC-37-kavanaugh-protests-antifa.jpg

NPC-3-trump-anti-immigrant.jpg

More here

Dehumanizing? Banning? Is this really where we want our culture headed?

I dunno, they are just memes after all.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Edit:
Wow, look at the "likes" on this page for swallowing the most obvious bait possible.

"We memers think so good for ourselves!"

lol.

Last edited:
Everybody who uses this meme is a Nazi.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.
Your attempted derail aside, I would say that censorship is one of our most pressing issues. Free political speech has been a long held value for Americans after all.

And as if to re-enforce the NPC stereotype, here's @luckyshot repeating the same nonsense he's said in three separate threads already.

LOL.

I think it's hilarious how people are getting all ass hurt over this. Good. I hope it breaks their little pathetic souls.

They can't handle even the softest criticism without declaring themselves victims and demanding censorship.

If you're this fucking emotionally weak then you're beyond help. This type of helplessness isn't even accepted out of small children, and these are grown adults ffs.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon want to and end Social Security.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon want to and end Social Security.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to and end Social Security.

NPC-10-christine-ford.jpg

Ironically, the people who complain about how dehumanizing the NPC meme are habitually accuse their opponents of beings Russian bots.

Obviously it's getting attention because it touches on something. I think it's pretty funny tbh. The reaction is funnier, though.

I wish this wasn't partisan. This meme would be great for all low info voters.

@luckyshot I chuckled at this thread since you proved the TS correct....on the first response no less

headed? We have been here for a few years now. There is still no actual counter movement to stop this so its only going to escalate and companies have no reason to not follow those that are actually organized to make them look bad if they dont.

But it's ok because they are a private company !!!!! They arent infringing on your first amendment rights!!!!

The new “NPC” meme mocks leftists by depicting them as unthinking and reflexive automatons. The meme has upset the left so much that Twitter is now banning people posting it for “dehumanizing speech,” but its humble origins are the computer-controlled characters of limited intelligence found in most video games....

NPC-13-groupthink-992x1024.jpg

NPC-7-msnbc-msnpc.jpg

NPC-18-media-CNN-panel.jpg

NPC-37-kavanaugh-protests-antifa.jpg

NPC-3-trump-anti-immigrant.jpg

More here

The MSNPC one made me spit out my coffee. Hahaha

headed? We have been here for a few years now. There is still no actual counter movement to stop this so its only going to escalate and companies have no reason to not follow those that are actually organized to make them look bad if they dont.
I have been the counter movement but no one believes me
<2><2><2>

Back