TWITTER employees brag about spying on private messages, nude pics, affairs, etc

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Project Veritas has released undercover footage of Twitter Engineers and employees admitting that Twitter employees view"everything you post" on their servers, including private "sex messages," and "d*ck pics." The engineers also admit that Twitter analyzes this information to create a "virtual profile" of you which they sell to advertisers.
James O’Keefe has just completed a book about this series entitled "AMERICAN PRAVDA: My fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News." The book will be released by St. Martin’s Press on January 16, 2018.

Well yeah, that’s probably why they made the website in the first place.

The creating of online profiles is nothing new. They all do that. And it has nothing to do with your pictures.

Also, duh. Twitter was not designed to be a private sexting app, so they never put in fail-safes to protect your dick pics.

This is like sending nude postcards through the mail and then complaining that postal workers saw your butthole.

I know a guy that works at a cell phone store. He said when a hot chick brings her phone in for any reason, the male employees (when it was just men working which is quite often) would all look through her photo albums, including deleted pics. He said most of the hot chicks had nudes and sex pics on their phone.

KR93TA2.gif

That's why I erased myself off all social media over two years ago

That's why I erased myself off all social media over two years ago

Unfortunately, once you put something on the 'net you can never really erase it.
They're not getting any more info off of you, but they've already collected a ton.

Personally I prefer the disinformation route, they get a profile of me but it's a pretty worthless one. Garbage in, garbage out.

And lol at people signing up to sherdog with personal email addresses, posting tons of information about themselves. Shit like this has happened here, in the past. Welcome to the internet kids! These Twitter warriors gon learn the hard way

what do you think an online forum is?
Who said this was the real me?

On Facebook it's not so easy to maintain a persona since family and friends are on it as well. Sherdog? Sheeeeit

Unfortunately, once you put something on the 'net you can never really erase it.
They're not getting any more info off of you, but they've already collected a ton.

Personally I prefer the disinformation route, they get a profile of me but it's a pretty worthless one. Garbage in, garbage out.

Exactly.

Thirsty dudes love nudes.

Every social messaging app should have a disclaimer stating thirsty nerds may get to peep at their private parts.

Most of what they gather is useless, they're just looking for better ways to target their advertising.

People should be careful to avoid posting things they want to keep private, but avoiding social media does exactly nothing regarding your visibility.

I used to have access to a report that would tell me everywhere you ever lived, everyone who ever lived within twenty blocks of you, every kind of licence you have or ever had, your criminal record, everywhere you went to school, your entire family tree, your credit rating, the list goes on.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your disinformation, but I assure you, anyone malevolent and industrious who wants information about you is going to get it.

Who said this was the real me?

On Facebook it's not so easy to maintain a persona since family and friends are on it as well. Sherdog? Sheeeeit

And lol at people signing up to sherdog with personal email addresses, posting tons of information about themselves. Shit like this has happened here, in the past. Welcome to the internet kids! These Twitter warriors gon learn the hard way

What difference does it make?

What exactly is the risk?

Did you go to school under a pseudonym and make sure nobody had your real address?

Back