Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

Companies should be free to do what they want so long as they don't offend my sensibilities. Amiright?

Doesn’t matter what you see
Or into it what you read
You can do it your own way
If it’s done just how I say

As soon as leftists get admin powers over any type of social media, message boards, or youtube/google that they persecute conservatives and coddle the leftists even when leftists are by far the biggest garbage in this world.
"Leftists" didn't "get" admin power of Twitter, they created Twitter in the first place. Conservatives whine all day about liberal bias everywhere but then why don't they make their own shit that they can control? You know, pick yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourselves. ;)

Ok, so I know this is something we all know. As soon as leftists get admin powers over any type of social media, message boards, or youtube/google that they persecute conservatives and coddle the leftists even when leftists are by far the biggest garbage in this world.

Now, Twitter is blatantly caught.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Twitter Employees Admit To Censoring Conservatives, Banning Them For Political Reasons
"If it was a pro-Trump thing and I’m anti-Trump… I banned his whole account."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25744/bombshell-report-twitter-admits-censoring-ryan-saavedra

How come only Liberals start and run the worlds largest social media companies - twitter, Facebook, snapchat. I won't defend those actions if true. Maybe the answer is for there to be a successful conservative social media platform.

Humans as a whole are dumb as hell. If you aren't seeking out information on your own and fact checking, you prolly are going to make poor political choices. Only getting information off of social media (Facebook twitter, sherdog, ect) is silly.
I agree but that’s what is going on so those are the rules of the game

I think it’s split but if you are going to be bias like Twitter Is be honest about it. But you’re right the right can’t have it both ways cry about a cake company not baking a cake for a gay wedding and cry about Twitter legal actions, however gay couples have been suing the hell out of bakery’s and winning .. I think that’s why some on the right cry about not Twitter, YouTube and Facebook big social media platforms

The difference, I think, is that twitter does not take money from you nor does it ask for money. It is free to the people they want it to be free to. If the bakers were giving away the cakes for free, they could choose who to give them to.

The difference, I think, is that twitter does not take money from you nor does it ask for money. It is free to the people they want it to be free to. If the bakers were giving away the cakes for free, they could choose who to give them to.

I can see that point

How come only Liberals start and run the worlds largest social media companies - twitter, Facebook, snapchat. I won't defend those actions if true. Maybe the answer is for there to be a successful conservative social media platform.
As an programmer who has worked around many other programmers, they tend to be less political. In fact, the ones that are political generally turn out to be the more artsy, front-end types. I think once a company reaches that size though, the top layer gets infiltrated by a bunch of executives who I think tend (or pretend) to be liberal.

Remember, a lot of programmers are just guys who grew up on 4chan, playing online video games, talking shit on Sherdog, etc. Also they tend to be more logical, which is generally more of a libertarian trait.

Haha between the two of us youre feelings are way more hurt than mine. I don't use twitter don't give any fucks about them. You are still just upset about them not supporting your view point? I don't know what you want me to discuss with you. They are pushing propaganda like many companies do, even right wing ones, and you are upset about it

And, just like every discussion with a leftist, it all comes down to how you feel.

1. You.

2. Feelings.

And when your feelings are hurt, you try to make it seem like the other side's feelings are hurt. So, it all comes down to feelings, in your view.

Leftist men are femimists without the testosterone.

All of recorded history. You should check it out. There's some great stuff there.

How very vague.

And I'm still not sure how various forms of nationalism, be it ethnic or civic, fit under the oh so convenient umbrella term of "extremism".

Everybody should be wary of this attempt to legally tie white male identity with conservatism. That's white nationalism in action. Beware. I'm not kidding.

If there is merit to the claims of discrimination against men (more likely) and against whites (I would guess less likely), then those are what they are.

I don't disagree.

There is a very slippery slope between white discrimination and the call of the White Nationalists.

If anti-white culture discrimination though is starting to take root, to reiterate, if, we must be fair about that discrimination as well.

All groups must be protected.

No one is forcing anyone to shop at that particular bakery.

As a society, people should take note of these events regarding social media platforms.
Though people easily forget the past including myself.

Well, we don't live long, and have about 40 possible years to share our utmost of understanding.

Say age 30 to 70, if all is fortunate, and life does not play by rules of fortune most times.

No one is forcing anyone to shop at that particular bakery.

Not just shop, but design a custom cake for the celebration of.

There are a lot of social questions buried in that one. Such as:

Where does the government's power begin and end?

Is a refusal to accept someone's identity discrimination?

Are religious beliefs now discriminatory if followed closely and literally? Should religions cede some of their protections because of the sudden changes in public attitude?

Is baking a cake an artistic expression or a simple exercise of labor? On the one hand he put his emotion and time into designing and baking them, on the other hand they are lumps of sugar and flour if seen in terms of the practical.

The answers may have some long term consequences beyond what we see.

And, just like every discussion with a leftist, it all comes down to how you feel.

1. You.

2. Feelings.

And when your feelings are hurt, you try to make it seem like the other side's feelings are hurt. So, it all comes down to feelings, in your view.

Leftist men are femimists without the testosterone.

Wow dude, I'm sorry I touched you in that way. How was I to know staying on track about what rights a company has, would scar you in such away. For real brother, between you and me, you were the only one talking about feelings. Your whole argument was about how you feel Twitter should have to come out about their propaganda.

You might need to get on that TRT because your T levels sound like they might be that of an 80 y/o woman. Don't cry to much tonight.

How very vague.

And I'm still not sure how various forms of nationalism, be it ethnic or civic, fit under the oh so convenient umbrella term of "extremism".

I tend to disagree.

When people are given a wildly revolutionary and illusory idea their tendency is to "go ape" and incorporate the new thought through violence and destruction... usually to grab power.

Whether the idea is concrete such as iron used to make new weapons and therefore cause the upheaval of the ancient world for a couple of centuries, or, more dramatically hardcore Communism.

If you are selling someone something dangerous without the proper thought and philosophy behind the consequences, the monkeys will use the opportunity to overrun the zoo for a while till wise men and capable leaders say "Enough of this monkey business!" and squash the idea or find a better way to incorporate and control the concept.

Come to think of it... this is now a new concept in Philosophy.

InternetHero's Dual Rule of Revolutions: If you have a revolutionary idea you must have a deeper practical philosophy and plan for how to make that rule work in society -

A. Real governance, IE how to control and manipulate the leadership of people. (The "Iron Rule of the Aristocracy" will take effect, so you better know how your aristocracy will work)

Simplified: Your revolution needs to understand how leadership will be set up and delegated.

B. In people's day to day lives, IE, how it affects their actions and thinking in relation to how they treat other people.

Simplified: Your revolution needs to understand how people's day to day interactions will be influenced by your ideas... or at least try to understand. (If you force them, Kaboom!)

Fail that test and your revolution will fail every single time to improve society and kill a lot of people in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
How come only Liberals start and run the worlds largest social media companies - twitter, Facebook, snapchat. .

Are the admins in this Twitter story the starters of twitter??? If so, they are really underpaid. Say if you had half the admins as conservatives and half leftists. You would see the conservatives be more fair. You would see the leftists doing exactly what they are doing.
Also, liberal does not equal leftist.

Wow dude, I'm sorry I touched you in that way. How was I to know staying on track about what rights a company has, would scar you in such away. For real brother, between you and me, you were the only one talking about feelings. Your whole argument was about how you feel Twitter should have to come out about their propaganda.

You might need to get on that TRT because your T levels sound like they might be that of an 80 y/o woman. Don't cry to much tonight.

Lol, that 'Leftist men are femimists without the testosterone' really hit home didn't it?

Sorry buddy, but your post rings hallow when after you bring up low-testosterone that of 80 year olds, which soyboys of Buzzfeed admitted to having.

On, the irony. :D

I see Veritas, I laugh.

Y'all buy this fake shit if you want.

Back