Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

Why are you asking my advice?

I get that you started all pissed at me about a comment. However if you have good ideas on how we should deal with what could be a really bad thing for everyone, I would like to hear them. Political censorship is not s good thing, except to maybe deal with extremes. So if you are willing to engage maybe we can find common ground on the issue.

Ok and you feel that they shouldn't discriminate against people based on their political views? Do you think that twitter is breaking a law? Do you think they should be forced to allow everyone to post their opinions about anything?
I thought the left was all about diversity and inclusion or was that just more bullshit?

I get that you started all pissed at me about a comment. However if you have good ideas on how we should deal with what could be a really bad thing for everyone, I would like to hear them. Political censorship is not s good thing, except to maybe deal with extremes. So if you are willing to engage maybe we can find common ground on the issue.
Why should extremes be excluded?

I thought the left was all about diversity and inclusion?

I didn't think that

I'm the left? A 2nd amendment loving, small government, balanced budget believing, police accountability wanting, anti racism, property rights, and freedom of religion supporting hardcore leftist.

I admit on sherdog the extreme right won't find me agreeing with them much, but that doesn't make me far left.

EVERYONE HAS A VOICE THAT DESERVES TO BE HEARD!

Some conditions may apply.

Why should extremes be excluded?

Well I did say maybe. If you have terrorist (ex. ISIS) using a platform to spread their ideas, you might need or want to censor them.

Well I did say maybe. If you have terrorist (ex. ISIS) using a platform to spread their ideas, you might need or want to censor them.
Why? It's better to expose and educate than ignore and suppress.

I'm the left? A 2nd amendment loving, small government, balanced budget believing, police accountability wanting, anti racism, property rights, and freedom of religion supporting hardcore leftist.

I admit on sherdog the extreme right won't find me agreeing with them much, but that doesn't make me far left.
Who said you were? You mentioned "they" meaning twitter. That's who I was referring to.

Why? It's better to expose and educate than ignore and suppress.

What makes you think you can educate people that already have opposing view point than you?

Who said you were? You mentioned "they" meaning twitter. That's who I was referring to.

Far enough, yea people tend to be hypocritical. No doubt, as long as people understand that they are not infringing on their rights (in the USA) by not allowing certain political views to be expressed in their site.

How else would the world have advanced in any meaningful way?

Killing and conquering each other, then opposing the victors will on the subjegated population?

If they were going to censor anyone they should start with the numerous Antifa accounts that make death threats and coordinate terrorist activity...but they don't because they target conservatives which is something Ahmed Hassan Muhammad III at twitter is perfectly okay with.

If they were going to censor anyone they should start with the numerous Antifa accounts that make death threats and coordinate terrorist activity...but they don't because they targets conservatives which is something Ahmed Hassan Muhammad at twitter is perfectly okay with.

He is using twitter to advance his political views. While it might be shitty it's not illegal. Corporations use lobbying as a way to voice their political views, which I think is way worse than censorship on a platform such as twitter.(also not illegal)

This was already obvious. Personally I don't care. Have a problem with it then stop using the product. Doubt Twitter will even be relevant or even around within a decade. It's a garbage product.

Were minds changed? Did it work?

Over time people accepted the views imposed upon them. Look at the roman conquest of Europe.

What a pile this thread is.

First veritas is the definition of fake news. Second random employees don't equate to some top down conspiracy by Twitter to censor righties. Third, twitter terms of use probably say they can delete whatever they want for any reason at all. This is the shitty "YouTube violates muh freedom o speech herp derp" thread 2.0

Don't like it, don't use twitter.

What a dogshit stupid fuck retard cunt thread. Veritas. Lol. Not even once. Dumbfuck.

Back