Twitch Streamer Beats Wife to Play Fortnite

audibly calls his daughter Anna a cunt

Adults who swear at children like that are garbage. I once rented a condo and the woman next door kept screaming at her toddler son and calling him a motherfucker which would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Jesus Christ some of you justifying that because she threw a few bits of cardboard at him??? Jesus Christ

How many times do you have to tell someone to fuck off nicely while they continue to throw shit at you before you give them a little smack?

This is exactly why I have been avoiding sherdog in the past few years. Incels have really taken over this place and it is sickening. Of course people here are sticking up for a guy, bunch of acne faced overweight geeks who can't get laid so they take it out on women they don't know. I've seen my wife and how her brothers acts when he plays games. Whenever he loses a match he is really difficult to be around and I assume this guy probably has that same type of behavior. If you haven't been around an addict I guess you guys wouldn't understand but gaming addiction is a serious problem too.

Anyway I guess my point is that people should ease up on the woman bashing. It is everywhere now and all it makes you do is look like a pathetic virgin

How many times do you have to tell someone to fuck off nicely while they continue to throw shit at you before you give them a little smack?

Yep. Sean Connery was right all those years ago.

Have you seen ninja? Dudes as nerdy as you can get and he has a wife to.

Ninja isn't a bad looking guy though, huge difference and he at least seems to have a decent personality even if I don't care for the game he plays.

This is exactly why I have been avoiding sherdog in the past few years. Incels have really taken over this place and it is sickening. Of course people here are sticking up for a guy, bunch of acne faced overweight geeks who can't get laid so they take it out on women they don't know. I've seen my wife and how her brothers acts when he plays games. Whenever he loses a match he is really difficult to be around and I assume this guy probably has that same type of behavior. If you haven't been around an addict I guess you guys wouldn't understand but gaming addiction is a serious problem too.

Anyway I guess my point is that people should ease up on the woman bashing. It is everywhere now and all it makes you do is look like a pathetic virgin
Holding the woman accountable for her actions = "You're bashing women!!!"

I notice the vast majority of posts like these are infantilizing women.

"Of course he attacked and threw shit at him. He was paying too much attention to his game! She had no other choice!"

OR

"OMG, he hit her in front of his kid!"
"Uhhh, she started hitting him and throwing stuff at him in front of the kid, first!"
"...STOP WOMEN BASHING!"

<36>

Ninja isn't a bad looking guy though, huge difference and he at least seems to have a decent personality even if I don't care for the game he plays.
well looks is subjective, but yeah he does look like a decent dude, I think he finished school, he even refuses to co stream with other girls because of respect to his wife.

Holding the woman accountable for her actions = "You're bashing women!!!"

I notice the vast majority of posts like these are infantilizing women.

"Of course he attacked and threw shit at him. He was paying too much attention to his game! She had no other choice!"

OR

"OMG, he hit her in front of his kid!"
"Uhhh, she started hitting him and throwing stuff at him in front of the kid, first!"
"...STOP WOMEN BASHING!"

<36>

Are you fucking serious right now? There is a good 20 seconds towards the end of the video that happens off camera where it is clear that the dude is beating her pretty hard, kids and the wife are screaming and crying real loud. You out of your mind to compare throwing a piece of cardboard to beating someone who you promised to take care of through the good and bad.

You simply don't know how frustrating addicts can be. This guy most likely sits on his ass everyday avoiding getting a real job because he thinks hes gonna make it big. I met plenty of jerks like that, they push aside chores and real life duties to enter their fantasy world. The woman has every right to be angry.

Are you fucking serious right now? There is a good 20 seconds towards the end of the video that happens off camera where it is clear that the dude is beating her pretty hard, kids and the wife are screaming and crying real loud. You out of your mind to compare throwing a piece of cardboard to beating someone who you promised to take care of through the good and bad.

You simply don't know how frustrating addicts can be. This guy most likely sits on his ass everyday avoiding getting a real job because he thinks hes gonna make it big. I met plenty of jerks like that, they push aside chores and real life duties to enter their fantasy world. The woman has every right to be angry.
And you're positive it's not theatrics? The first time he hit her, she has a pretty horrifying scream...but then went back at him almost immediately. Kids scream whenever mom and dad fight even if it's just a screaming match.

I don't know enough about this dude to know if he's an addict so I'm not gonna assume. Some people are addicts, some people try to make money (likely because he has a Twitch and YouTube and he has some level of popularity). Gaming, like most hobbies, is an escape.

You ever ask yourself maybe there is a reason he's choosing the game over hanging with his wife? Some spouses are annoying, naggy and manipulative and you just want to get away with doing whatever hobby you like. It's likely she's that type of wife because she wouldn't stop coming at him and acting like a 5-year old even though he kept saying he'll be out soon.

She's even dumber if he was actually making decent money off his Twitch and YouTube.

"Yea, let me go fuck with my husband while he's trying to bring money in, start a fight and act like a child just because he's not paying enough attention to me when I want him to! Great plan!"

Last edited:
I believe this dude was making enough via twitch/tube to support the family. That being said, it can be argued that this is his career, but his wife/gf or whatever didn't respect what he does enough to not act like a fool while he was at "work." Regardless, him losing control and going psycho did no one any favors either. This dude had been a content creator going on 10 years now, and at some point during a relationship, he should have assumed he would have to balance life and content creation. Even more, if kids are involved. Other big streamers like Dr. Disrespect find ways to balance the stream time with family time. Ultimately, I read that the gf refused to press charges on him after realizing that it would cost him his revenue stream, but he's been exiled by Twitch and associates so the damage is done.

I believe this dude was making enough via twitch/tube to support the family. That being said, it can be argued that this is his career, but his wife/gf or whatever didn't respect what he does enough to not act like a fool while he was at "work." Regardless, him losing control and going psycho did no one any favors either. This dude had been a content creator going on 10 years now, and at some point during a relationship, he should have assumed he would have to balance life and content creation. Even more, if kids are involved. Other big streamers like Dr. Disrespect find ways to balance the stream time with family time. Ultimately, I read that the gf refused to press charges on him after realizing that it would cost him his revenue stream, but he's been exiled by Twitch and associates so the damage is done.
So basically she went off on him for being a workaholic. Regardless of what some people think about gaming, if he's making enough money to support his family, it's his job, his work.

Imagine if you're working at the office and your wife shows up, mad, because you came home late last night or you ignored her calls and she goes off on you in front of clients. Then your boss let's you go because he can't have that kind of scene happen at the job.

How big of an idiot the wife must feel like when she calmed down. Not only did she put herself and her unborn child in danger from starting a physical fight with him, but she potentially destroyed their income while adding in extra expenses (for the legal trouble).

It's hilarious that after all that, some posters are acting like holding her accountable for her retarded behavior is some heinous act of "woman hating".

And you're positive it's not theatrics? The first time he hit her, she has a pretty horrifying scream...but then went back at him almost immediately. Kids scream whenever mom and dad fight even if it's just a screaming match.

I don't know enough about this dude to know if he's an addict so I'm not gonna assume. Some people are addicts, some people try to make money (likely because he has a Twitch and YouTube and he has some level of popularity). Gaming, like most hobbies, are an escape.

You ever ask yourself maybe there is a reason he's choosing the game over hanging with his wife? Some spouses are annoying and naggy and you just want to get away with doing whatever hobby they like. It's likely she's that type of wife because she wouldn't stop coming at him and acting like a 5-year old even though he kept saying he'll be out soon.

She's even dumber if he was actually making decent money off his Twitch and YouTube.

"Yea, let me go fuck with my husband while he's trying to bring money in, start a fight and act like a child just because he's not paying enough attention to me when I want him to! Great plan!"

This makes no sense. So as long as I sit on a computer and try to earn money anything I do is validated? Who cares about completely ignoring my family because maybe some day I'll become the next ninja, right?

Aren't you the same guy who in that thread bashing men who show their sensitive side? A real man would not be ignoring his family, a real man would educate himself and get a real skill set to provide for his family. A real man would be able to control his emotions and not hit his wife regardless of whether it is considered nagging.

To me a man is defined by his ability to take care of his family and set a good example to his children, not whether he cries while watching a movie or something. Honestly based on your post history you can't be older than 20 so I'll cut you a break. I just hope one day you realize how silly you are and I'm sure you will once you get out there and finally start meeting some women. Good luck to ya

I don't know enough about this dude to know if he's an addict so I'm not gonna assume. Some people are addicts, some people try to make money (likely because he has a Twitch and YouTube and he has some level of popularity). Gaming, like most hobbies, is an escape.

You ever ask yourself maybe there is a reason he's choosing the game over hanging with his wife? Some spouses are annoying, naggy and manipulative and you just want to get away with doing whatever hobby you like. It's likely she's that type of wife because she wouldn't stop coming at him and acting like a 5-year old even though he kept saying he'll be out soon.

This is likely the 100th time these two have reenacted this little play, only this time it was caught on camera. He was very calm in the beginning and she wouldn't stop, like a toddler begging for attention. They're both mentally immature.

Yes, technically he was "working" (hilarious to say that, but it's legit I guess) and not just playing video games. However, this dude should have took a 5-10 minute break to address the drama between them. Seriously, what's more important in the big picture? And to let it fester to the breaking point was really dumb.

And to quote Bill Burr, "There's plenty of reasons to hit a woman... You just don't do it."

This makes no sense. So as long as I sit on a computer and try to earn money anything I do is validated? Who cares about completely ignoring my family because maybe some day I'll become the next ninja, right?
Strawman. Try harder

Aren't you the same guy who in that thread bashing men who show their sensitive side? A real man would not be ignoring his family, a real man would educate himself and get a real skill set to provide for his family. A real man would be able to control his emotions and not hit his wife regardless of whether it is considered nagging.
So you're one of those sensitive dudes who got mad at that post?

{<jordan}

"Real skill". Looking down on a person working from home and making enough money to support his family because you don't consider it a "real skill".

And also, a real man will just bend to his immature wife's will each and every time, even when she's physically attacking him? What is the sensitive man's advice to being a real man? Take the hits? Say "yes ma'am" and do whatever she says? Go hide in the bathroom and call the police?

Not saying he should hit her. He could just restrain her and give her a warning to cut her shit or she's gonna put herself and their kid in danger.

To me a man is defined by his ability to take care of his family and set a good example to his children, not whether he cries while watching a movie or something. Honestly based on your post history you can't be older than 20 so I'll cut you a break. I just hope one day you realize how silly you are and I'm sure you will once you get out there and finally start meeting some women. Good luck to ya
My definition of a real man is holding other people accountable for their actions. A real man makes sure he is going what he can to provide for his family, regardless if some nobody doesn't think his job is a "real job". A real man will first try to diffuse the situation non-verbally, but know when to put his foot down (again, not saying he should have hit her).

You go by whatever new-age, sensitive man's definition and treat women like they're saints, floating above the rest of everyone

This is likely the 100th time these two have reenacted this little play, only this time it was caught on camera. He was very calm in the beginning and she wouldn't stop, like a toddler begging for attention. They're both mentally immature.

Yes, technically he was "working" (hilarious to say that, but it's legit I guess) and not just playing video games. However, this dude should have took a 5-10 minute break to address the drama between them. Seriously, what's more important in the big picture? And to let it fester to the breaking point was really dumb.

And to quote Bill Burr, "There's plenty of reasons to hit a woman... You just don't do it."
I understand you but think of it like this. If he stops for 5-10 minutes every time he wife acts up, you'll think she'll act up less or more? How would he get any work done? Like you said, this isn't a one-time occurrence. The wife needs to understand that he's not just laying around, he's working to support the family and her feelings don't take priority over that.

Also, man, I can't tell you how much I was thinking about Bill Burr's stand up during this.

"There's no reason? Dude, the level of EGO! What, are you floating above the rest of us?"

And for some reason, his bit on motherhood popped in my head:

"The most difficult job on the planet? Oh, I thought roofing in July as a redhead was difficult, but these women are bending over, putting DVDs into DVD cases. I don't know how they do it!"

Strawman. Try harder

So you're one of those sensitive dudes who got mad at that post?

{<jordan}

"Real skill". Looking down on a person working from home and making enough money to support his family because you don't consider it a "real skill".

And also, a real man will just bend to his immature wife's will each and every time, even when she's physically attacking him? What is the sensitive man's advice to being a real man? Take the hits? Say "yes ma'am" and do whatever she says? Go hide in the bathroom and call the police?

Not saying he should hit her. He could just restrain her and give her a warning to cut her shit or she's gonna put herself and their kid in danger.

My definition of a real man is holding other people accountable for their actions. A real man makes sure he is going what he can to provide for his family, regardless if some nobody doesn't think his job is a "real job". A real man will first try to diffuse the situation non-verbally, but know when to put his foot down (again, not saying he should have hit her).

You go by whatever new-age, sensitive man's definition and treat women like they're saints, floating above the rest of everyone

My point is the guy wasn't making enough money, he had less than 5k subscribers before this stuff went viral. Youtubers with 100k + subscribers still need a 2nd job. You act is if any attempt to earn money validates treating somebody poorly and it doesn't. I know your type though, you lurk around threads thinking you are edgy for calling people SJW or new agers. Stfu with this crap already, it is so played out. Some people are able to look at both sides of the story and in this case I believe the man is more at fault. You clearly have a bias because like I said based on your post history you've always had it out for women. You should follow your own advice about accountability and hold the wife beater accountable but of course you will not because ewwww gross women.

I understand you but think of it like this. If he stops for 5-10 minutes every time he wife acts up, you'll think she'll act up less or more? How would he get any work done? Like you said, this isn't a one-time occurrence. The wife needs to understand that he's not just laying around, he's working to support the family and her feelings don't take priority over that.

Also, man, I can't tell you how much I was thinking about Bill Burr's stand up during this.

"There's no reason? Dude, the level of EGO! What, are you floating above the rest of us?"

And for some reason, his bit on motherhood popped in my head:

"The most difficult job on the planet? Oh, I thought roofing in July as a redhead was difficult, but these women are bending over, putting DVDs into DVD cases. I don't know how they do it!"

You're obsessed with Bill Burr, you know he married a woman, right? How will you forgive him?

Also Bill Burr probably would think you're a douchebag.

Also it is called comedy, he most likely doesn't believe half the stuff he says

My point is the guy wasn't making enough money, he had less than 5k subscribers before this stuff went viral. Youtubers with 100k + subscribers still need a 2nd job. You act is if any attempt to earn money validates treating somebody poorly and it doesn't. I know your type though, you lurk around threads thinking you are edgy for calling people SJW or new agers. Stfu with this crap already, it is so played out. Some people are able to look at both sides of the story and in this case I believe the man is more at fault. You clearly have a bias because like I said based on your post history you've always had it out for women. You should follow your own advice about accountability and hold the wife beater accountable but of course you will not because ewwww gross women.
1. A lot of gamers make most of their money from Twitch
2. Please point to the part of my posts where I said making money means you go can do whatever you.
3. You're the first to mention "SJW".
4. Everyone has been holding the dude accountable for his part, including me (see my first post). It's just sissies like you who freak out if anyone holds the woman accountable.
5. Didn't you say "good day to you, sir"? Doesn't that mean you'll piss off now with your "sensitive man perspective"?

Back