Twenty One Pilots

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Huge fan, here. Vessel and self titled albums are fantastic. Blurry face is really good too, but I prefer the others.

These guys remind me so much of early linkin park +blink 182+my chemical romance and every once in a while(ruby and some older songs) smashing pumpkins.

Recently found out that they had an album back in 08 that was pulled when they signed with fueled by ramen. It is called regional at best. I tracked it down and downloaded it. Some really good tracks on there, as well as other versions of songs later released on self titled album and vessel.

Then, I found out the lead singer, Tyler Joseph, has a solo album-also pulled from sales. But I love that album. It is called No phun intended.

You can find them on YouTube

Fav songs holding onto you, migraine, car radio, implicit demand for proof, addict with a pen, taxicab, judge, stressed out, ride

And from the non released albums:glowing eyes, ruby, lovely, slowdown, kitchen sink

Tyler's album drowning, blasphemy, taken by sleep, falling too, where did we go, I want to know, realize that it's gone, and Taco Bell saga.

Last edited:
And if anyone has suggestions of similar music, let me know. Please.

Back