Tweet from Karolina

I still dont get the big deal about this chick from the neck up she seriously looks like crocop in a wig

KOWALKIEWICZ_KAROLINA.png

young-mirko-cro-cop.jpg
lol I see it

she's babushka-hot, to me

plus↓
KI5vd15.jpg

Has there been a woman born in the last 30-odd years who doesn't stand for a photo by turning slightly sideways, putting a hand on their hip and bending one leg? Shit looks like a human teapot contest.

Also, would x 2.
Lmao!

Holy shit.

Now that's how you use Twitter.

Good to see KK's not flatchested.

Polish girls are awesome. I studied one year in Warsaw.
The situation is like this, that they have such an high unemployment in the younger generation, that the shops and companies only hire the pretty girls (out of the competent ones) as they have so many candidates. This results in only beautiful, intelligent women having money and being able to dress well and go out. Therefore, whenever you enter a Polish club you feel that there are only models in Poland. Moreover, because there are so many beautiful women, they tend to not be as arrogant as one of our beauties. If you earn enough money for the family (I am not talking about being rich, just enough to have a good normal life) they will happily cook and take care of everything else. Almost got stuck with a girl over there.

Had a great time.
Question. Ive always thought that eastern block women were hot up to a certain age, then age very poorly. Did the 45+ women look like men? Hagardly? It could be just a self fulfilling prophecy, but it seems to be the case.

looks 10x better on the beach than all roided out and fake tanned for the bodybuilding crap

I really can't blame Adolph and Iosif for wanting to take half of Poland each.
I want it all, wouldn't even settle for half.

Question. Ive always thought that eastern block women were hot up to a certain age, then age very poorly. Did the 45+ women look like men? Hagardly? It could be just a self fulfilling prophecy, but it seems to be the case.

Can't tell tbh. But from what I recall they stay beautfiul. It's just that the "older" women were young at the peak of communism, meaning they had a hard time, which makes you age faster. Generally they age way better than south american women IMO.

Back