Boomb

Hate the game, not the player.
@red
Reaction score
DfWXYmSXUAAxEtj

ladies, please turn around
can we get a pic of those back sides?

Polish summer.
Polish people's champ. Still living in Poland and doing lake swimming with every normal citizen.

I'm lying.

I have no idea where this is.

8/10. Would bang.

Cute, gritty, sweet Polish woman.

Has there been a woman born in the last 30-odd years who doesn't stand for a photo by turning slightly sideways, putting a hand on their hip and bending one leg? Shit looks like a human teapot contest.

Also, would x 2.

She's so hot and I don't see any stupid tattoos on her, which is a huge plus!

I have no idea, it doesn't say in the tweet, but I need to get on holidays in Poland ASAP!!
Polish girls are awesome. I studied one year in Warsaw.
The situation is like this, that they have such an high unemployment in the younger generation, that the shops and companies only hire the pretty girls (out of the competent ones) as they have so many candidates. This results in only beautiful, intelligent women having money and being able to dress well and go out. Therefore, whenever you enter a Polish club you feel that there are only models in Poland. Moreover, because there are so many beautiful women, they tend to not be as arrogant as one of our beauties. If you earn enough money for the family (I am not talking about being rich, just enough to have a good normal life) they will happily cook and take care of everything else. Almost got stuck with a girl over there.

Had a great time.

Back