Tweet: Bellator releases 13 fighters

Man, I remember when Francis Carmont was supposed to be the next big thing.

Well no lost with any of them gone.

Outside of Grove I really have to think to even remember anyone else and most of them I come up blank.

Well no lost with any of them gone.

Outside of Grove I really have to think to even remember anyone else and most of them I come up blank.
That’s because Bellator would sign fighters and let them sit on the shelf. I remember hearing about jj Ambrose when he lost to rickels. Didn’t hear about him for like 3-4 years then he pops up on the Larkin Gonzalez fight. I’m like wtf?

Problem is that Bellator’s fighters aren’t kept active enough. Sad for some of these guys, but Bellator really needed to trim some fat

Georgi was 4-4 in Bellator, and was kind of hit or miss for the most part. He did have Bubba Jenkins number tho, but that's about it

Gonzalez was decent, but failed 2 drug tests for weed and missed weight 3 times in a row, so that is just unprofessional and being cut was justified

Carmont didn't live up to expectations and was ko'd by Phil Davis of all people

Kendall Grove, see ya later. Never liked the guy, never will. Wasn't going to be Champion and was on a 3 fight losing streak

All warranted releases at the end of the day

Hopefully they can all find homes in smaller shows and continue to do what they love

I just want to congratulate Alexis Dufresne for her future matchup against Cyborg!

I’m fine with this. I honestly only know who 1 of these people are.

Man, I remember when Francis Carmont was supposed to be the next big thing.

When Bellator releases you...then you know it's the rock bottom you just hit.

jk. Harsh to release LC Davis after that Tokoro fight and a split dec loss to former champ in Galvao...

Back