TV Show Thread (Witchblade Reboot in the Works; Snatch Trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked it up, and Marvel Television aka Disney are listed as producers of the show. It's a collaboration similar to Sony/Disney working together on Spider-Man.
Marvel also has a production company credit on all the X-Men and FF films. I'm not sure how much you can read into it.

Marvel also has a production company credit on all the X-Men and FF films. I'm not sure how much you can read into it.
OKay-Face-Facebook-Code.jpg

That was my initial suspicion. And yeah sadly it doesn't look like anyone from Marvel is involved creatively.

Well that was a very satisfying midseason premiere for Agents of SHIELD.

Good to see John Pyper-Ferguson (The Last Ship, Suits) again as top lieutenants of the Watchdog.

Love the killing blow by Mack's axe and his one-liner, "roll credits."

I like that they revealed that they weren't going for the artificial life gone rogue and it was just all orchestrated by Radcliffe.

I'm guessing Vijay's special Inhuman ability is each time he dies he goes through a new transformation with new powers. Cool.

It's on my Netflix queue.

I hadn't yet watched any trailers though, so this definitely has me interested.

I'm enjoying it but would NEVER recommend it.

It can be pretty boring and pointless.

I'm enjoying some of the scenes. Interesting scenarios and wonderful acting. There's one I'd love to talk about.

Michael is Alive in New Trailer for PRISON BREAK Revival

New 24: LEGACY Trailer Features the Return of Tony Almeida

Los Pollos Hermanos Promo Featuring Gus Fring for BETTER CALL SAUL Season 3

Sounds hot. Don't forget Sneaky Pete is here. Second episode dropping on the 17th Jan.

Created by David Shore (House) and Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) and executive produced by Cranston and Graham Yost (Justified, The Americans).

After leaving prison, Marius takes cover from his past by assuming the identity of his cellmate, Pete. He moves in with Pete's long-estranged, unsuspecting family and is roped into the family's bail bond business. He's a criminal taking down other criminals and, in the process, he'll discover the family life he's never had.

SHOOTER episode 9

First half was awful. It's like episode 8 all over again. It just seemed like everything and everyone is just running around in circles again. I was ready to give up on the show...

But...

The last 8 minutes redeemed the episode. The graphic kills at the end were awesome.

Liked Bobby's risky plan. The planted explosive bullet, the graphic kill on Lon Scott, and Jack Payne's arm getting shot were awesome. Finally, Payne and Scott are dead.

Up to episode 8 of Atlanta. Its def getting better. Besides the episode focused on Vanessa (or whatever Earn's gf name is) all these latter eps have been better than the first 3. The Bieber episode and Black American Network in particular. The Montague skits with Paperboy were amazing.

My only hope is these last 3 episodes move the plot along. First couple of eps established one, but from there its taken almost a Seinfeld-esque route with non consequential, episodic stories.

Looks interesting. I'm down.

The main antagonist was also one of the better actors on Penny Dreadful, so I expect good things here.

Up to episode 8 of Atlanta. Its def getting better. Besides the episode focused on Vanessa (or whatever Earn's gf name is) all these latter eps have been better than the first 3. The Bieber episode and Black American Network in particular. The Montague skits with Paperboy were amazing.

My only hope is these last 3 episodes move the plot along. First couple of eps established one, but from there its taken almost a Seinfeld-esque route with non consequential, episodic stories.

There was a plot?

Never cared.

Really enjoyed the ride.

Looks interesting. I'm down.

The main antagonist was also one of the better actors on Penny Dreadful, so I expect good things here.

A phone fused with his brain?

There was a plot?

Never cared.

Really enjoyed the ride.
loll I mean, I thought Paperboy blowing up from his mix tape + the aftermath of him murdering a dude and Earn and his gfs financial struggles would go somewhere? After episode one I was half expecting an Entourage-esque turn in the show. But why even have Paperboy kill someone if its basically never addressed again? Either way i'm enjoying it

loll I mean, I thought Paperboy blowing up from his mix tape + the aftermath of him murdering a dude and Earn and his gfs financial struggles would go somewhere? After episode one I was half expecting an Entourage-esque turn in the show. But why even have Paperboy kill someone if its basically never addressed again? Either way i'm enjoying it

We can talk after you finish the season.

Well, I kind of enjoyed Glitch, but not happy with how mysterious it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back