TV Show Thread (Dark Crystal Prequel; The Witcher on Netflix; ABC, Fox's New Shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Meraz Cast as the Lead in WGN America's SCALPED

Alex-Meraz-Scalped-021817-Dragonlord.jpg

Alex Meraz (Suicide Squad)

Heh, I had to check iMDB to see who this guy was.

I don't feel so bad for forgetting "Gomez - Seal Team A".

FYI

Right now, Fauda is the show to watch.

I'm looking at you, @Dragonlordxxxxx .

The show is about an Israeli team in pursuit of a Palestinian terrorist. It's all in Arabic and Hebrew and everything about this show felt legit. The whole season was great but there's a quote from late in the season I'm bursting to share, it was AWESOME. Unfortunately, it would be a colossal spoiler.

This is on Netflix. Twelve episodes, most just over a half hour. Kind of odd and it took me by surprise, but I got used to the pacing pretty quickly.

Seriously guys, watch this show. The lead is phenomenal. It took me a bit to get into his character but holy crap when I did, everything in the beginning made sense.

Why ‘Fauda’ Is One of the Best TV Shows You’ll Ever See

fauda-netflix.jpg

FYI

Right now, Fauda is the show to watch.
Yeah Loiosh! That's the kind of gem I like to see uncovered. Good pick.
I love shows like this. Does it have any middle eastern music too?
I've written half a song on guitar but need more ideas.

I'm currently watching Carnivale. That show flew under the radar, seems low budget but it's quite decent. It's about travelling Carnys and their interactions, the main character can lay hands on people and heal them.
Then theres a pastor who heard the voice of God but he has powers more like Darth Vader.
He has conviction and believes its the lord speaking to him and that he's doing the lord's will.

It's got a real subtle supernatural feel to it. Things aren't always as they seem.

Yeah Loiosh! That's the kind of gem I like to see uncovered. Good pick.
I love shows like this. Does it have any middle eastern music too?
I've written half a song on guitar but need more ideas.

The entire show takes place in Palestine, so yes.

I'm currently watching Carnivale. That show flew under the radar, seems low budget but it's quite decent. It's about travelling Carnys and their interactions, the main character can lay hands on people and heal them.
Then theres a pastor who heard the voice of God but he has powers more like Darth Vader.
He has conviction and believes its the lord speaking to him and that he's doing the lord's will.

It's got a real subtle supernatural feel to it. Things aren't always as they seem.

Season one finale is one of my favorite finales of all time.

I've been home sick for three days and this thread has been dead.

rd8qTdd.jpg

I thought i'd hate this but it actually turned out to be a decent watch.

TABOO episode 7

Finally, after a lulling middle half, we're getting somewhere. Things are getting interesting, not surprising since its the 2nd to the last episode.

@Loiosh just watched the first 2 episodes of Fauda, That show is fucking intense and i love how its shot making it look like a semi documentary type, it just adds to the realism of it all, so far gets 10/10 would recommend.

@Loiosh just watched the first 2 episodes of Fauda, That show is fucking intense and i love how its shot making it look like a semi documentary type, it just adds to the realism of it all, so far gets 10/10 would recommend.

Glad you're enjoying it.

THE EXPANSE season 2 episode episode 4

This was a good episode. Love that most of the focus for this episode was on one mission.

But the special effects for the scenes of that Mormon ship detaching and flying off was just wow. Money well spent, Syfy (Can you give a fraction of your budget to Dark Matter?).

Really thought Miller was going to die at the end. Holden is fast becoming a great leader and made the tough but correct decision to destroy those do-gooders.

Aside from Julie, I think Fred Johnson's 2nd in command (actress Cara Gee) is a good eye candy. Plus I like her accent.

740full-cara-gee.jpg

I have to wait for the US run to finish so UK Netflix can air the whole season. I could rob it, but I try not to do that for a show I can watch properly on the telly.

did anyone catch bates motel lats night i forgot about it will have to watch later on today

started watching legion, not a fan of the twitchy main character. hopefully once he can control his powers he'll stop acting like he is

GAME OF THRONES' Iwan Rheon Cast as Maximus in Marvel's INHUMANS

Iwan-Rheon-Maximus-Inhumans-Dragonlord.jpg

Press Release: Prominent actor Iwan Rheon (Game of Thrones) has been cast in the lead role of Maximus in the Marvel’s Inhumans television series.

Marvel’s Inhumans will explore the never-before-told epic adventure of Black Bolt and the royal family. In the series, Maximus is a clever and charming Inhuman that is fiercely devoted to the people of Attilan, especially his brother, the King – although he harbors an intense desire to wear the crown himself.

It was previously announced that a version of the first two episodes of the new ABC series will premiere exclusively in IMAX theatres for a two-week window in September 2017, prior to the network run.

“Iwan’s ability to be charming, roguish, and still completely unexpectedly dangerous were all the different sides we needed to bring the character to life. We’re thrilled to have him on board,” said Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television and Executive Producer.

Added executive producer and showrunner, Scott Buck “Maximus is a complex character. Likable, charming, tragic and villainous all in the same moment, and I’m very excited to have someone of Iwan’s considerable talent.”

https://news.marvel.com/tv/60095/iwan-rheon-set-key-role-marvels-inhumans-series-abc/

IZOMBIE Cast Strikes a Pose, Season 3 to Premiere April 4

izombie-season-3-cast-photo-233849.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back