Locked TV Show Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
shooter season 3 is coming

not watched the trailer
loved the first season but season 2 was just terrible

I love DD season one, liked season two. The rest of the Netflix-Marvel shows are just garbage. Dull, boring garbage. Okay I'm exaggerating but they're still dull, repetitive and tedious to finish.

Both seasons of DD were good, The punisher was good and so is iron fist but luke cage and jessica jones are average.

the mick was actually funnier than i expected. I quit watching Brooklyn 99 during season 2 because I rarely watch shows when they air now,maybe i'll binge watch the other seasons.

shooter season 3 is coming

not watched the trailer
loved the first season but season 2 was just terrible
I actually liked season two of shooter would have been nice to get more episodes if ryan didn't injure his foot.

I'm surprised last man on earth
lasted that long that premise ran out of steam fast.

I've yet to watch the 3rd season but wow. Cancelling Dark Matter was one thing but this is next level stupid.

Fuck Syfy.
season 3 wasn't very good it never had the war that was promised in season 2 and had no story arc it ran around randomly like a chicken with its head cut off. I blame the low budget for not having a war.

Designated Survivor and Quantico cancelled at ABC

Lucifer and The Exorcist cancelled at Fox.

Tim Allen's Last Man Standing revived at Fox
i 'm surprised quantico had 47 episodes.

I watched most of the first season then the show got too wacky for me.

Disappointed and pissed about seeing The Mick cancelled. Hopefully another network picks it up like they did with Brooklyn Nine Nine.

sr0HZWz.gif

i 'm surprised quantico had 47 episodes.

I watched most of the first season then the show got too wacky for me.
I watched the first season mainly for the eye candy. The CW-type of drama was too much for me and the two timeline format is just stale and annoying.

season 3 wasn't very good it never had the war that was promised in season 2 and had no story arc it ran around randomly like a chicken with its head cut off. I blame the low budget for not having a war.
Really liked Dark Matter season one but the third season was just okay/average for me. One thing I will miss about Dark Matter being gone though is I can't make fun of it anymore.

1r4cde.jpg

1r4ba7.jpg

1r4bhq.jpg

1r4bmy.jpg

1r4bs5.jpg

1r4c5k.jpg

1r4c9x.jpg

1r4ccl.jpg

1r4ceq.jpg

I watched the first season mainly for the eye candy. The CW-type of drama was too much for me and the two timeline format is just stale and annoying.

Really liked Dark Matter season one but the third season was just okay/average for me. One thing I will miss about Dark Matter being gone though is I can't make fun of it anymore.

1r4cde.jpg

1r4ba7.jpg

1r4bhq.jpg

1r4bmy.jpg

1r4bs5.jpg

1r4c5k.jpg

1r4c9x.jpg

1r4ccl.jpg

1r4ceq.jpg

<DCrying>

Last edited:
Not surprised about The Expanse. So many mediocre actors in fairly key roles. I'm a pretty hardcore fan of science fiction, but I could not get myself to care about anything happening in that story.

As for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., I know Zero. And you can't escape without, you know, escaping.

Season 3 wasn’t great but I still loved th show godammit. Plus I don’t get to see Melissa O’Neil anymore :(

Stifler's taking over from Clayne Crawford in Lethal Weapon, only not as Riggs. I don't think I've seen him do anything other than comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back