TV Show Thread (Dark Crystal Prequel; The Witcher on Netflix; ABC, Fox's New Shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was juuuust about to start watching iBoy, popped open Netflix, and saw the trailer for this little gem.

It starts 2/3, and I can't wait.

I'm intrigued by that one. Plus it's the still-delectable Drew Barrymore. That said, I've way too much to juggle on Netflix. Too many choices!

Glad to see The Magicians no longer has the language censored. Now they just need to stop being prudish with the ladies.

Frankie! Where the fuck you been, brah?

Now they just need to stop being prudish with the ladies.
You're telling me!

This shit needs to be on Skinemax for maximum fanservice. Alice especially needs some "artistic" nude scenes.

... and Foggy was getting some from the second hottest female on the DD (Elodie Yung's Elektra is clearly the first)...

Point of order.

Deborah Ann Woll's Karen is the hottest female in Daredevil, bar none.

Deborah-Ann-Woll_-Daredevil-set-photos-12.jpg

Point of order.

Deborah-Ann-Woll_-Daredevil-set-photos-12.jpg
nahdog_zpsa0fk29sn.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I liked Deborah Ann Woll more as a redhead.

Also, Marcy's got dat body to put her over DAW.

nahdog_zpsa0fk29sn.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I liked Deborah Ann Woll more as a redhead.

Also, Marcy's got dat body to put her over DAW.

You say bedroom eyes, I say a crippling case of Resting Bitch Face.

Absurd.

I soooo wish my name was "Matthew" when watching that scene.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.

I've found Élodie Yung's face to be sub-par since G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

Marvel Announces Aubrey Joseph and Olivia Holt Cast as CLOAK AND DAGGER

Aubrey-Joseph-Olivia-Holt-Cloak-and-Dagger-Dragonlord.jpg

Press Release: The stars have aligned with Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger for Freeform!

Former Disney Channel star and Hollywood Records recording artist Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph (The Night Of, Run All Night) will star as Tandy Bowen, a.k.a. Dagger, and Tyrone Johnson, a.k.a. Cloak!

Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger is a coming-of-age series based on the beloved Marvel characters. Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson come from starkly different backgrounds, each growing up with a secret they never dared share with another soul.

Once a privileged little girl, Tandy Bowen watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, an unexpected encounter with a boy named Tyrone sparks a life changing event.

Young Tyrone Johnson wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when everything he held close was taken away, life taught Tyrone to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off. But when he meets a girl named Tandy his life changes forever.

Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger is produced by Marvel Television and ABC Signature Studios.

https://news.marvel.com/tv/58909/marvels-cloak-dagger-casts-leads/

Ive been wanting to watch 'Stranger Things' but wont commit. The cast won a SAG so the itch is getting itchier. Can someone give a review? Worth it?

Just finished latest season of Sherlock. Some damn fine television. They should end it here, tho - I'm sure they could do a great final season any time they wanted but this felt like a great stopping point. I normally don't advocate for something that just produced its best effort ever to stop, but it really does feel like they wrapped up the story they were trying to tell.

I just watched the first half of New Edition.

The story of a pop group similar to Jackson Five. Not much characterisation in the first episode, lots of singing and dancing but much more in the second.
Moves forward at a good pace though.

For people who enjoyed Empire and The Get Down.

Frankie! Where the fuck you been, brah?

You're telling me!

This shit needs to be on Skinemax for maximum fanservice. Alice especially needs some "artistic" nude scenes.
My tablet likes to fill its memory and crash on here, and I couldn't be bothered to go use the library PCs.

Ive been wanting to watch 'Stranger Things' but wont commit. The cast won a SAG so the itch is getting itchier. Can someone give a review? Worth it?
Dude, it's one of the best shows in recent memory.

My tablet likes to fill its memory and crash on here, and I couldn't be bothered to go use the library PCs.
Tablet?

Do you even desktop, bro?

Just finished latest season of Sherlock. Some damn fine television. They should end it here, tho - I'm sure they could do a great final season any time they wanted but this felt like a great stopping point. I normally don't advocate for something that just produced its best effort ever to stop, but it really does feel like they wrapped up the story they were trying to tell.

You know, season four wasn't loved. I really enjoyed it, but apparently a lot of people were disappointed.

Dropping in yet another sibling angered a lot of fans.

I thought she was pretty great.

wife and I binged a majority of the show magicians this weekend. Wow, besides the traveler pretty much every person in this show is unlikeable. I'm going to go look for the magicians thread to post more on there. The show is really all over the place like @Ippy said.

Well, being that Fitz Prime has been getting some on the regular from Simmons, Latino Fitz (who I prefer to call Crisco ever since Dick Wells uttered that name) has gotten implied sex from Hawkgirl, Silver Banshee was letting Winn bang, and Foggy was getting some from the second hottest female on the DD (Elodie Yung's Elektra is clearly the first), I motion that they all be removed from the list of Kree, and Supergirl become the newest and sole member of the club.

Kreeptonian indeed.
Yeah, all of them are no longer Kree.

Point of order.

I agree.

Absurd.

I soooo wish my name was "Matthew" when watching that scene.
There's something off with Elodie's face. There are times she looks beautiful and there are times she looks so old. But I love her accent and I especially love the way she says "Matthew."

Yes it's worth it. It has that 80s Amblin vibe to it with elements from Stand By Me, Stephen King's It and other sci-fi shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back