Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was incredible.

If I saw it in a movie I'd call bullshit, I think it's time to rethink my world views.
Yeah, Jessie Graff is incredible. You should watch American Ninja Warrior, you'll be hooked in no time.

Yep.

Not going to lie, they only good thing about this show has been the breasts in the second episode.

k49qnm.gif

And man was the third episode a complete waste of time.
Yeah, the 2nd episode of Room 104 had some redeeming values like James Van Der Beek and that hot actress' breasts.

Speaking of Van Der Beek, he looks more of a leading man than before and he's in good shape. I feel he's due for a lead role in a NCIS-type shows or some crime/law procedural shows.

Yeah, Jessie Graff is incredible. You should watch American Ninja Warrior, you'll be hooked in no time.

Yeah, the 2nd episode of Room 104 had some redeeming values like James Van Der Beek and that hot actress' breasts.

Speaking of Van Der Beek, he looks more of a leading man than before and he's in good shape. I feel he's due for a lead role in a NCIS-type shows or some crime/law procedural shows.

Van Der Beek was hilarious in The Bitch in Apt 23.

Van Der Beek was hilarious in The Bitch in Apt 23.
Bitch in Apt 23 is a show I was planning to watch but never got around to it and just ultimately forgot about it.

Bitch in Apt 23 is a show I was planning to watch but never got around to it and just ultimately forgot about it.

I loved it, Krysten Ritter was great. Was sad to see it go. It wasn't a big deal, I just liked it, it was fun. I'd never mention it in conversations about the best comedies.

Dreama Walker was pretty hot. I didn't realize that until I saw her in Compliance, and I have never felt more dirty for finding a girl hot after seeing that. Compliance was incredibly twisted, and while it seemed impossibly far-fetched, it was based on multiple true stories.

Anyone watching into the badland.

I started watching season 1, and i gotta say it probably has the most entertaining fight scene on tv.

Anyone watching into the badland.

I started watching season 1, and i gotta say it probably has the most entertaining fight scene on tv.
Yep, Into the Badlands have one of the best fight scenes on TV lately.

David Tennant to Return for JESSICA JONES Season 2; Set Photo Released

David Tennant is returning to Jessica Jones.The actor will appear in season 2 of the Marvel-Netflix drama about the titular super-powered private investigator played by Krysten Ritter, EW has confirmed. The Doctor Who alum starred in the first season as Kilgrave, a mind-controlling villain who tormented Jessica until — nearly two-year-old spoiler alert! — she grew immune to his powers and snapped his neck, killing him in the season finale.

unknown3.jpg

Marvel's Jessica Jones: David Tennant to Appear in Season 2 (Exclusive)

GoodOmens-Hard-2006.jpg

One of my favorite funny novels is turning into an Amazon Series.

Scott Glenn Joins Stephen King's CASTLE ROCK Anthology Series on Hulu

6Zls0t8.png

Castle Rock is filling out its cast. The Hulu anthology series has added The Leftovers and The Defenders actor Scott Glenn as a series regular. He'll play Alan Pangborn, a retired sheriff who presided over some of the darkest years in Castle Rock's checkered history — a Kingian icon at the center of Needful Things and The Dark Half.

Glenn joins the 10-episode project's previously announced cast, which includes Moonlight breakout Andre Holland, Sissy Spacek, Melanie Lynskey, Jane Levy and Bill Skarsgard.

A psychological-horror series set in the Stephen King multiverse, Castle Rock combines the mythological scale and intimate character storytelling of King's most loved works, weaving an epic saga of darkness and light, played out on a few square miles of Maine woodland.

Scott Glenn is the latest actor to board the streamer's J.J. Abrams and Stephen King anthology

Anyone watching Room 104 on HBO? Its really weird. Each episode takes place in the same hotel room but its a different story every episode. The one with James Van Der Beek didnt make much sense to me. Neither did the last one with the cult.

Anyone watching Room 104 on HBO? Its really weird. Each episode takes place in the same hotel room but its a different story every episode. The one with James Van Der Beek didnt make much sense to me. Neither did the last one with the cult.
You've never heard of jealousy play or voyeurism or rich people being sexual deviants?

You've never heard of jealousy play or voyeurism or rich people being sexual deviants?
haha, just the way to stories are told is very unique. I wouldnt say there is a twist at the end of each episode, but there is always something in the last 5 minutes that just pops up.

Loiosh and I were just discussing Room 104 a few posts back.

3 episodes in HBO's Room 104 and it's a dud. The premise of the show is each episode will have a different story with different characters set in the same hotel (or motel) room. I thought this was going to be like some kind of Twilight Zone type of show but there's no great twist in the end. In fact the endings are just unsatisfactory and just a big pile of meh.

Room-104-600x889.jpg
Yep.

Not going to lie, they only good thing about this show has been the breasts in the second episode.

k49qnm.gif

And man was the third episode a complete waste of time.

OZARK Renewed for a Second Season at Netflix

N12NgBu.jpg

Netflix is going back to the Ozarks. Less than a month after its premiere, the streaming giant has renewed Jason Bateman and Laura Linney drama Ozark for a second season.

Produced by Media Rights Capital, the drama revolves around financial planner Marty Byrde (Bateman) and his wife, Wendy (Linney), and their family's sudden relocation from the suburbs of Chicago to a summer resort community in the Missouri Ozarks. Rather than the familiar skyscrapers and trading floors, Ozark explores capitalism, family dynamics and survival through the eyes of (anything but) ordinary Americans.

Bateman directs and exec produces via his Aggregate Films Banner. Chris Mundy serves as showrunner on the drama, which is created and exec produced by Bill Dubuque and Mark Williams.

'Ozark' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix

Michael Sheen, David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman's GOOD OMENS at Amazon

ntACGIg.png

Michael Sheen and David Tennant have been cast in the lead roles in the Amazon series adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett’s Good Omens, Variety has learned.

The show is set in 2018 on the brink of an apocalypse as humanity prepares for a final judgment. But Aziraphale, a somewhat fussy angel, and Crowley, a demon, aren’t enthusiastic about the end of the world, and can’t seem to find the Antichrist. Sheen will play the role of Aziraphale, while Tennant will play Crowley. It will consist of six one-hour episodes.

“I first read ‘Good Omens’ as a teenager and it’s been one of my favourite stories ever since,” Sheen said in a statement to Variety. “To be part of the team entrusted with bringing it alive on screen is a bit of a dream come true to be honest. To work alongside Neil, who I think is one of the greatest storytellers of all time, is incredibly exciting. And, just like the rest of the world, I’m a huge fan of David’s so I relish trying to save it with him.”

Good Omens was Gaiman’s first novel, written in collaboration with Pratchett, who died in 2015. Terry Gilliam was attached at one point to direct a film adaptation. It is the latest Gaiman television project in recent years. Fox premiered Lucifer, inspired by the character created in Gaiman’s Vertigo comics series The Sandman and subsequent solo series, in 2015. Earlier this year, Starz debuted Season 1 of American Gods, based on Gaiman’s book of the same name.

Michael Sheen and David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett’s ‘Good Omens’ at Amazon

Michael Sheen and David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman's GOOD OMENS at Amazon

LmZKmZZ.jpg

Michael Sheen and David Tennant have been cast in the lead roles in the Amazon series adaptation of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett’s Good Omens, Variety has learned.

The show is set in 2018 on the brink of an apocalypse as humanity prepares for a final judgment. But Aziraphale, a somewhat fussy angel, and Crowley, a demon, aren’t enthusiastic about the end of the world, and can’t seem to find the Antichrist. Sheen will play the role of Aziraphale, while Tennant will play Crowley. It will consist of six one-hour episodes.

“I first read ‘Good Omens’ as a teenager and it’s been one of my favourite stories ever since,” Sheen said in a statement to Variety. “To be part of the team entrusted with bringing it alive on screen is a bit of a dream come true to be honest. To work alongside Neil, who I think is one of the greatest storytellers of all time, is incredibly exciting. And, just like the rest of the world, I’m a huge fan of David’s so I relish trying to save it with him.”

Good Omens was Gaiman’s first novel, written in collaboration with Pratchett, who died in 2015. Terry Gilliam was attached at one point to direct a film adaptation. It is the latest Gaiman television project in recent years. Fox premiered Lucifer, inspired by the character created in Gaiman’s Vertigo comics series The Sandman and subsequent solo series, in 2015. Earlier this year, Starz debuted Season 1 of American Gods, based on Gaiman’s book of the same name.

Michael Sheen, David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman’s ‘Good Omens’ at Amazon
I'm down.

I'm definitely down.

Tennant turns anything he touches into gold.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

Have you heard of this new TV show in History Channel about the Templars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knightfall_(TV_series)#Production

It looks like Vikings but with Knights instead.

Yep, @shadow_priest_x showed me a trailer of that awhile back. Not really my favorite subject matter or historical setting but I'll give it a shot. Hope there's a likable protagonist to make viewing it easier. Oh and boobies always helps.

Edit: Oh wait, this is History. So no boobies, unless it's the international version.

Last edited:
Michael Sheen and David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman's GOOD OMENS at Amazon

LmZKmZZ.jpg

Michael Sheen, David Tennant to Star in Neil Gaiman’s ‘Good Omens’ at Amazon

A brilliant novel. Pratchett through a Gaiman filter. They had best do it proud. I'm happy with that casting, for sure.

Yep, @shadow_priest_x showed me a trailer of that awhile back. Not really my favorite subject matter or historical setting but I'll give it a shot. Hope there's a likable protagonist to make viewing it easier. Oh and boobies always helps.

Edit: Oh wait, this is History. So no boobies, unless it's the international version.

Another issue is that the show seems to revolve around a quest of the Holy Grail. If the show ends up going into Dan Brown territory I will drop it in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back