Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed Android...

23ud7go.jpg

Marvel Runaway series on Hulu.

Anyone catch the first episode?

BloodDrive_-1024x597.jpg

Blood-Drive-Syfy.jpg

Hot female lead, loads of blood, cars, whats not to like.. (it was also utterly ridiculous)

Anyone catch the first episode?

BloodDrive_-1024x597.jpg

Blood-Drive-Syfy.jpg

Hot female lead, loads of blood, cars, whats not to like.. (it was also utterly ridiculous)

It is what it is.

Not my usual cuppa, but it had a couple of things going for it so I'll probably keep watching a bit.

I hope the action gets a bit more interesting and less reliant on shock.

I seriously can't even watch Doctor Who anymore. I couldn't even finish the eighth episode. I got like 5 minutes into it. It's a crying shame, because I love Capaldi in his role, and Mackie is a surprise gem.

The writing ever since Moffat took over has been iffy at best. Wibbly wobbly writing. The shit was just laden with deus ex machinas and other tired tropes.

I seriously can't even watch Doctor Who anymore. I couldn't even finish the eighth episode. I got like 5 minutes into it. It's a crying shame, because I love Capaldi in his role, and Mackie is a surprise gem.

The writing ever since Moffat took over has been iffy at best. Wibbly wobbly writing. The shit was just laden with deus ex machinas and other tired tropes.

Terrible season. Just miserable.

Michael Phelps to race a great white during Shark Week

phelps-and-shark-week.jpg

Phelps, wearing the swimcap, holds 39 world records and 23 Olympic golds.

“I was able to do something that I had always wanted to do,” Phelps said about something else entirely.

Yahh but is the shark game or lazy like this fucker.

Watched El Chapo over the weekend. It's got nothing on Narcos, but it was enjoyable. My only gripe was the last few episodes where El Chapo was in prison, a bit too slow for my taste. Very much looking forward to season 2.

I decided to give Bosch another try and i'm glad I did.

I decided to give Bosch another try and i'm glad I did.

A lot of people seem to be in love with this show. I watched it all, and it was OK, but considering his pedigree, there was virtually no action, and the drama was mediocre.

But this is just me talking, everyone else loved it. Maybe it's just one of those shows that was great but didn't click with me.

It's funny because it's true. It also cuts deep because it's really, really true.

Terrible season. Just miserable.
It started so well, too. It looked promising.

I now recognize that my previous issues with Matt Smith were not with Matt Smith at all, but with Moffat. Even Tennant would look worse with that kind of writing. Capaldi is doing his best turning coal into diamonds, but it's an uphill battle.

The best episodes since Moffat took over were written by guest writers, like The Doctor's Wife.

why did I ever give Sense8 a chance? that show is just too gay for me. I mean I'm not against it, but it it was just too much of an overload. like, ultra overload.

why did I ever give Sense8 a chance? that show is just too gay for me. I mean I'm not against it, but it it was just too much of an overload. like, ultra overload.
Couldn't handle the post op transexual getting nailed with a strap on by Martha Jones from Dr. Who?

WATCHMEN TV Series from Damon Lindelof in the Works at HBO

AuOj8fM.jpg

DC Comics favorite Watchmen may be headed for the small screen.

Fresh off of critical favorite The Leftovers, Damon Lindelof is in talks for a potential Watchmen TV series for HBO. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the project is in the early development stages. An official deal is not yet in place.

Lindelof originally read the comics as a kid in the 1980s and has said that the series continues to influence his work. "From the flashbacks to the nonlinear storytelling to the deeply flawed heroes, these are all elements that I try to put into everything I write," he told CBR in 2009 ahead of the feature film take. He's read Watchmen multiple times and, at the time, praised director Zack Snyder's film. "It's the most married-to-the-original-text version of Watchmen that could've been made," he told the Observer. "I want to keep it sort of insular," he said, referring to the multiple translations that have come from trying to translate the source material. "It's OK with me if people don't understand it because they don't deserve to understand it."

Snyder, who directed the 2009 feature film adaptation of Alan Moore's beloved comic series, is no longer attached to the drama from Warner Bros. Television, where both DC Entertainment and Lindelof are housed.

Snyder, who was briefly attached to the HBO project in 2015, adapted the comic and brought the title's "Minutemen" crime fighters to the big screen in 2009 with Jackie Earle Haley, Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode, Carla Gugino, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Patrick Wilson starring. The film, produced by Warner Bros. Pictures with a $130 million production budget, grossed a disappointing $107.5 million domestically and $185.3 million worldwide.

'Watchmen' TV Series From Damon Lindelof in the Works at HBO

Last edited:
I'll watch it.

I mean, it will probably at least be entertaining.

Couldn't handle the post op transexual getting nailed with a strap on by Martha Jones from Dr. Who?

that was cringe #1, showing the leaky wet dildo after. but the two Mexican gay dudes & the constant orgy scenes. nayno. I don't care for the individual stories, to put it simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back