Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't finish The Gifted. Just found the writing to be generic and predictable and the acting really bad. Sucks because I wanted to like it.

Yeah, the kids are really terrible, especially the main one who keeps trying to channel young magneto from the first X-Men movie. "Arrrgh, I'm so angry, watch out, powers are going to shoot out my eyes, arrrgh."

This season of You're the Worst is super depressing.

Trailer for Hulu's FUTURE MAN Starring Josh Hutcherson

Future Man stars Josh Hutcherson (The Hunger Games) as Josh Futturman, a janitor by day/gamer by night who is recruited by mysterious visitors to travel through time in order to prevent the extinction of humanity. From Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, all episodes of Future Man premiere Nov. 14, only on Hulu.

First Trailer for Syfy's HAPPY! Starring Christopher Meloni

The holiday season will never be the same. Based on the extremely graphic novel by Grant Morrison and Darick Robertson, HAPPY! premieres December 6 on SYFY.

I haven't seen this show at all.

The initial trailers looked bad and I stayed away.

Was I wrong? Is it good?

It's pretty good. All about how jurors react.

Trailer for PHILIP K. DICK'S ELECTRIC DREAMS on Amazon Prime

From the mind of the prolific sci-fi author, comes the new anthology series Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams. With 10 standalone episodes and a sweeping all-star cast, each epic story will explore fantasy, humanity, and a future we’ve only begun to imagine. The cast includes Anna Paquin, Terrence Howard, Bryan Cranston, Timothy Spall, Steve Buscemi, Lara Pulver, Greg Kinnear, Mireille Enos, Rachelle Lefevre, Sam Witwer, Richard Madden, Holliday Grainger, Vera Farmiga, Juno Temple, Janelle Monae, Maura Tierney and Liam Cunningham.

Clip from THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE Season 3

First Official Teaser Trailer for Marvel's RUNAWAYS on Hulu

After discovering their parents are super-villains in disguise, a group of teenagers band together to run away from their homes in order to atone for their parents' actions and to discover the secrets of their origins. Marvel's Runaways premieres on Hulu on November 21.

From the mind of the prolific sci-fi author, comes the new anthology series Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams. With 10 standalone episodes and a sweeping all-star cast, each epic story will explore fantasy, humanity, and a future we’ve only begun to imagine. The cast includes Anna Paquin, Terrence Howard, Bryan Cranston, Timothy Spall, Steve Buscemi, Lara Pulver, Greg Kinnear, Mireille Enos, Rachelle Lefevre, Sam Witwer, Richard Madden, Holliday Grainger, Vera Farmiga, Juno Temple, Janelle Monae, Maura Tierney and Liam Cunningham.

This show is insane.

Strong recommend.

Tough watch at times.

The holiday season will never be the same. Based on the extremely graphic novel by Grant Morrison and Darick Robertson, HAPPY! premieres December 6 on SYFY.

Whoah.

I thought that was the show's appeal?

Not exactly.

This season has kind of gutted the central theme, which I think was the point. I'm impressed because it's a bold choice but now the show genuinely depresses me.

I have every confidence the show will swing things around, and I'm looking forward to seeing how.

Live PD is back LIVE tonight for season 2.

Anyone watch Glitch? Currently watching it and liking it.

Anyone watch Glitch? Currently watching it and liking it.

Hell, I completely forgot about this show.

I remember kind of liking it but it got lost in the shuffle.

Definitely going to check this out.

This looks like one of the worst things that has ever been created by God or man

First Trailer for Tom Clancy's JACK RYAN Amazon Series Starring John Krasinski

When CIA analyst Jack Ryan stumbles upon a suspicious series of bank transfers his search for answers pulls him from the safety of his desk job and catapults him into a deadly game of cat and mouse throughout Europe and the Middle East, with a rising terrorist figurehead preparing for a massive attack against the US and her allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back