Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least they let us know that Cat Grant isn't that stupid and she knew all along Kara is Supergirl.
I assumed that a long time ago.

There's no way that a woman that perceptive could be that oblivious to be taken by their ruse last season. Plus, look at the company she keeps. Everyone around Kara is some sort of high profile person or a superhero themselves. She even immediately pegged Guardian as James and Barry as Flash.

Also... is Lilian Luthor no longer on the run from the law? She casually strolled into L Corp to chat with Lena like she was off their wanted list.

I do not like that they made Supergirl to be stronger and more powerful than Superman.
Office-karen-shrug_zpsd8gz1bco.gif

Season 2 was a let down so season 3 better not suck. Noticed there was no mention of Nyx in the trailer which probably means she didn't make it.

Season 2 was a let down so season 3 better not suck. Noticed there was no mention of Nyx in the trailer which probably means she didn't make it.

Yeah, for their second seasons, Dark Matter dipped in quality while Killjoys stepped their game up.

The only real negative in Killjoys' second season was their penchant for killing off hottie after hottie.

Btw, there's a solid chance they didn't show Nyx just because they didn't want to spoil their season two finale in the trailer. It's a given the mains (all the Numbers) survived, but Nyx is a side character.

First Teaser Trailer for CASTLEVANIA Animated Series on Netflix

Last edited:
Full Trailer for GAME OF THRONES Season 7

I think dark matter redeemed it self at the end of season 2 I am interested to see if war breaks out in season 3.

The Starks Reunited in Entertainment Weekly's GAME OF THRONES Season 7 Photos

000253184hr.jpg

000253183.jpg

000255424.jpg

ew1468_js_1515171718.jpg

ew1468_as_782872366721.jpg

ew1468_ss_987261517452.jpg

ew1468_bs_73829223738.jpg

ew1468_sf_bn_8723832238230.jpg

Too bad there wasn't more for Sansa to smile about on the show...

Maybe don't spoil in the thread title ? Even if it must have been in the trailer, personally if i know that i am going to watch something i don't watch any trailers, nor any news regarding that particular movie/series for the surprise to be bigger...

Maybe don't spoil in the thread title ? Even if it must have been in the trailer, personally if i know that i am going to watch something i don't watch any trailers, nor any news regarding that particular movie/series for the surprise to be bigger...
He's got a point. @Dragonlordxxxxx

Noted. I'll edit the title.

But they don't really reunite in the story (as far as I know). They just reunited for the Entertainment Weekly cover and images. Probably subconscious semi-trolling on my part. :)

ARROW season 5 finale

I stopped watching Arrow midway around season 4 but decided to check out the last two finale episodes of season 5. It was mostly background noise and I wasn't paying close attention for the most part but I just had to laugh at how dumb some part of this show is.

1. In the flashback scene (which is one of the worst aspects of the show), I literally laughed out loud when I saw Oliver put on a wig and fake beard before he was saved by the fishermen. The show had to come up with a cockamamie plot just to tie everything together to the very first scene of the first season.

mjl.gif

2. I'm always criticizing Supergirl for her lack of fight IQ but in this Arrow season finale, Oliver just took the crown for most stupidest fight decisions. When he first defeated Chase, Oliver doesn't even tie him up and disarm him (Chase looked to be carrying a lot of weapons, knives and doohickey on his attire). Oliver just gives him plenty of space and opportunity. Naturally, Chase escapes ninja smoke bomb style. The second time Oliver defeats Chase on the boat, AGAIN he doesn't even try to tie him up and disarm him. Oliver even turns his back like a dumb amateur. Naturally, Chase grabs Oliver's son as a human shield. Oliver defeats Chase AGAIN for the third time but does nothing to incapacitate him. Naturally, Chase grabs a gun and blows his brains out. (Chase could also have easily shot Oliver and William as well)

The Berlantiverse shows are chock full of Plot Induced Stupidity and the quality control is pretty bad. But Arrow is supposed to have less of these idiocy since the show is a bit more grounded compared to the others.

But I enjoyed seeing the new and sane Slade Wilson and I like the whole super team vs. super team of the finale. I would not be shocked if they announced a Deathstroke spinoff TV series sometime soon.

3RD SEASON OF DARK MATTER IS CLOSE !
JUNE 9TH !

Sorry guys, don't usually write in caps.
But I'm really excited about this.

ARROW season 5 finale

I stopped watching Arrow midway around season 4 but decided to check out the last two finale episodes of season 5. It was mostly background noise and I wasn't paying close attention for the most part but I just had to laugh at how dumb some part of this show is.

1. In the flashback scene (which is one of the worst aspects of the show), I literally laughed out loud when I saw Oliver put on a wig and fake beard before he was saved by the fishermen. The show had to come up with a cockamamie plot just to tie everything together to the very first scene of the first season.

mjl.gif

2. I'm always criticizing Supergirl for her lack of fight IQ but in this Arrow season finale, Oliver just took the crown for most stupidest fight decisions. When he first defeated Chase, Oliver doesn't even tie him up and disarm him (Chase looked to be carrying a lot of weapons, knives and doohickey on his attire). Oliver just gives him plenty of space and opportunity. Naturally, Chase escapes ninja smoke bomb style. The second time Oliver defeats Chase on the boat, AGAIN he doesn't even try to tie him up and disarm him. Oliver even turns his back like a dumb amateur. Naturally, Chase grabs Oliver's son as a human shield. Oliver defeats Chase AGAIN for the third time but does nothing to incapacitate him. Naturally, Chase grabs a gun and blows his brains out. (Chase could also have easily shot Oliver and William as well)

The Berlantiverse shows are chock full of Plot Induced Stupidity and the quality control is pretty bad. But Arrow is supposed to have less of these idiocy since the show is a bit more grounded compared to the others.

But I enjoyed seeing the new and sane Slade Wilson and I like the whole super team vs. super team of the finale. I would not be shocked if they announced a Deathstroke spinoff TV series sometime soon.
This season has actually been pretty solid overall, though yeah, the plot induced stupidity is galling.

I am excited for next year since there are no more flashbacks. I enjoyed some of the Russia stuff, but really, after season 2, it became a slog.

Also, if they spin off deathstroke, I cannot wait for the wishy washy love stories, and personal issues sidelining Slade from murdering people.

I anyone watching The White Princess?

I have some problems with the show but I'm enjoying it.

What's more, there is an absolutely epic scene in episode six, it left me breathless. A transcendent performance.

Currently watching desperate housewives from season 1

:oops:

@Dragonlordxxxxx

How is Fargo season 3 going?

They haven't shown it here yet

Is it as good as season 1 and 2?

Fargo series is a solid 9/10

@Dragonlordxxxxx

How is Fargo season 3 going?

They haven't shown it here yet

Is it as good as season 1 and 2?

Fargo series is a solid 9/10
We're still at episode 6 but Fargo seasons 1 and 2 are way better than season 3 as of now. But season 3 is still a good show with some great characters. The suspense, violence and action are a few notches below seasons 1 and 2 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back