Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to watch Doctor Who ever since the episode with the Monks, and Bill had to choose to give in to the Monks to save The Doctor's life. It was just tired writing.

Thing is, I love Bill and Capaldi's Doctor. I think they're both awesome. What I hate is Moffat as the showrunner and giving them shit writing to work with.

I haven't been able to watch Doctor Who ever since the episode with the Monks, and Bill had to choose to give in to the Monks to save The Doctor's life. It was just tired writing.

Thing is, I love Bill and Capaldi's Doctor. I think they're both awesome. What I hate is Moffat as the showrunner and giving them shit writing to work with.
I can see that i enjoyed this season even with the ups and downs at least next year someone new is going to be writing it so hopefully with some new blood writing it will hopefully work out for them. One things i didn't like was bill this season. I'd put bill in the martha jones category of to the companions i didn't like

Last edited:
Just finished all 12 season if It's Always Sunny
In two months. It was pretty good.
It has a weird vibe, but positive.

I wanna say FUCK YOU Cinemax for canceling Quarry!!! That show was damn good and was looking to get better

Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park leave Hawaii Five-0 on pay dispute. They want same money as Caan and O'Laughlin - CBS says nope.

Network says the were offered 15% less. Media reports are saying they wanted "Pay Equality" and also playing the racial angle to varying degrees.

"I will never forget meeting Daniel while still writing the pilot and being certain there was no other actor who I'd want to play Chin Ho Kelly," said executive producer Peter Lenkov. "Needless to say, Daniel has been an instrumental part of the success of 'Hawaii Five-0' over the past 7 seasons and it has personally been a privilege to know him. Grace's presence gave 'Hawaii Five-0' a beauty and serenity to each episode. She was the consummate collaborator, helping build her character from day 1. They will always be ohana to us, we will miss them and we wish them both all the best."

A CBS spokesperson said in a statement: "We are so appreciative of Daniel and Grace's enormous talents, professional excellence and the aloha spirit they brought to each and every one of our 168 episodes. They've helped us build an exciting new Hawaii Five-0, and we wish them all the best and much success in their next chapters. Mahalo and a hui hou..."

Kim and Park have both been cast members on "Hawaii Five-0" alongside O'Loughlin and Caan since CBS premiered a rebooted version of the classic television cop show in 2010.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/daniel-dae-kim-grace-park-exit-hawaii-five-0-n778686

Show is fading anyways, but I'm betting this kills it. How can they wax poetic about both, their hires and how much they brought and then hold out for 15%. DDK is probably the best actor on the show, and he joined the show right off Lost or nearly right after and had a fanbase. Grace Park is Hot AF. Both were there from the very first episode and have grown to being core members of the show.

Producers believe they don't need the characters and are not as important. I guess we'll see if they're right.

PS -

story-22744-gracepark4.jpg

First Episode for STAR WARS: FORCES OF DESTINY Online

Adi Shankar Named Showrunner for ASSASSIN'S CREED TV Series

Adi-Shankar-Assassins-Creed-070517b-Dragonlord_zpstxmmhwmh.jpg

Adi Shankar, the man who currently has been the showrunner for the forthcoming animated Castlevania series for Netflix (which premieres later this week), has been named showrunner for the Assassin’s Creed show.

Shankar announced on his Facebook page, “I'm happy to let you guys know that I've selected my next project. I played the first edition of Assassin's Creed the year I moved to Los Angeles to pursue my dream. At that moment I knew absolutely no one in the industry and could never have imagined that one day Ubisoft would ask me to take the world of Assassin's Creed and create an original anime story set in it as a series. If anyone tells you not to follow your passion in life they are wrong.”

Shankar has been working on a number of awesome projects over the past few years, including the short film Dirty Laundry, featuring Thomas Jane once again playing the role of Frank Castle, aka The Punisher; as well as the unofficial (but still entertaining) mature-oriented Power/Rangers film spin-off, which got a lot of attention from its fanbase.

Ubisoft has tried to bring Assassin’s Creed to another medium before, releasing a film based on the series during the last holiday season under 20th Century Fox, starring the likes of Michael Fassbender and Jeremy Irons. Although it never really reached “blockbuster” status, it still managed to attain $240 million worldwide, which isn’t too shabby.

Adi Shankar Named As Showrunner Of New Assassin’s Creed Series

I was looking for a series to watch and found Catastrophe looked interesting. I started watching the first season and couldn't make it 10 minutes in. It's like Michael J Fox was operating the camera. Who ever came up with the shaky camera video concept should be sterilized.

I was looking for a series to watch and found Catastrophe looked interesting. I started watching the first season and couldn't make it 10 minutes in. It's like Michael J Fox was operating the camera. Who ever came up with the shaky camera video concept should be sterilized.

I kind of liked that show but would never, ever have recommended to anyone.

Don't remember the shaky cam at all despite the fact I hate that approach.

Adi Shankar Named Showrunner for ASSASSIN'S CREED TV Series

Adi-Shankar-Assassins-Creed-070517b-Dragonlord_zpstxmmhwmh.jpg

Adi Shankar, the man who currently has been the showrunner for the forthcoming animated Castlevania series for Netflix (which premieres later this week), has been named showrunner for the Assassin’s Creed show.

Shankar announced on his Facebook page, “I'm happy to let you guys know that I've selected my next project. I played the first edition of Assassin's Creed the year I moved to Los Angeles to pursue my dream. At that moment I knew absolutely no one in the industry and could never have imagined that one day Ubisoft would ask me to take the world of Assassin's Creed and create an original anime story set in it as a series. If anyone tells you not to follow your passion in life they are wrong.”

Shankar has been working on a number of awesome projects over the past few years, including the short film Dirty Laundry, featuring Thomas Jane once again playing the role of Frank Castle, aka The Punisher; as well as the unofficial (but still entertaining) mature-oriented Power/Rangers film spin-off, which got a lot of attention from its fanbase.

Ubisoft has tried to bring Assassin’s Creed to another medium before, releasing a film based on the series during the last holiday season under 20th Century Fox, starring the likes of Michael Fassbender and Jeremy Irons. Although it never really reached “blockbuster” status, it still managed to attain $240 million worldwide, which isn’t too shabby.

Adi Shankar Named As Showrunner Of New Assassin’s Creed Series

I stared at that picture for almost a minute trying to remember why he looked so familiar.

He did THIS series, which was pretty cool.

CASTLEVANIA Animated Series Renewed for Season 2 by Netflix

v1fPy1L.jpg

On the day of its Season 1 debut, Netflix has ordered a second season of its new original animated series Castlevania, based on the popular video games, from Wow! Unlimited Media’s Frederator Studios.

In addition, the internet TV network has increased the episode order from four in its first season to eight for Season 2.

Written by best-selling author and comic book legend Warren Ellis and inspired by the classic video game series from Japan’s Konami, Castlevania is a dark medieval fantasy that follows the last surviving member of the disgraced Belmont clan, trying to save Eastern Europe from extinction at the hand of Vlad Dracula Tepes himself.

The voice cast includes Graham McTavish (Outlander, Preacher) as Dracula, Richard Armitage (The Hobbit trilogy) as Trevor Belmont, James Callis (Battlestar Galactica) as Alucard, Emily Swallow (Supernatural) as Lisa, Matt Frewer (Orphan Black) as The Bishop, Tony Amendola (Annabelle) as The Elder and Alejandra Reynoso (G.I. Joe: Renegades) as Sypha Belnades.

http://deadline.com/2017/07/castlevania-animated-series-renewed-season-2-netflix-1202125024/

Great Dark Matter episode last week, Groundhog Day style.
It was weird when Android went to the future. Well thought out

SMALLVILLE's Erica Durance Joins SUPERGIRL Season 3

nMAo29B.png

Erica Durance (Smallville, Saving Hope) has been cast in a recurring arc on Supergirl -- but with a surprising twist: She will be taking over the role of Alura from Laura Benanti.

“Unfortunately Laura, who Greg and I have worked with for years going back to Eli Stone, was unable to continue in the role due to work commitments in New York,” said executive producer Andrew Kreisberg.“But we are so blessed that Erica has come aboard to offer her own interpretation of Kara’s mother. We had tremendous success with a former Lois Lane last season with Teri Hatcher. We know Erica will continue the proud tradition of legacy actors joining our shows and creating new and exciting takes on classic DC characters.”

Durance is well known for her role as Lois Lane on Smallville. She also just wrapped production on the television series Saving Hope.

Supergirl Casts Smallville's Erica Durance In a Surprising Role

Anyone still watching Orphan Black?

At some point the novelty of seeing Maslany do her thing wore off for me, and the plot never made much sense or wasn't compelling enough for me to keep at it.

nMAo29B.png

Erica Durance (Smallville, Saving Hope) has been cast in a recurring arc on Supergirl -- but with a surprising twist: She will be taking over the role of Alura from Laura Benanti.

“Unfortunately Laura, who Greg and I have worked with for years going back to Eli Stone, was unable to continue in the role due to work commitments in New York,” said executive producer Andrew Kreisberg.“But we are so blessed that Erica has come aboard to offer her own interpretation of Kara’s mother. We had tremendous success with a former Lois Lane last season with Teri Hatcher. We know Erica will continue the proud tradition of legacy actors joining our shows and creating new and exciting takes on classic DC characters.”

Durance is well known for her role as Lois Lane on Smallville. She also just wrapped production on the television series Saving Hope.

That face looks botoxed up.

Makes Calista Flockhart's face look downright natty.

nMAo29B.png

This seems like Mummy 3 level of unnecessary re-casting. Just stop using holo-Mom/flashback-Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back