Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, the book came out in 2014. GoT starting airing in 2011
Well that would make me wrong

But incest is not foreign territory to King most notably in Delores Claiborne , wife kills husband for diddling daughter

That's silly

No, it isn't.

Awards in Hollywood/TV are rarely awarded upon merrit, but backroom politics within the industry and real politics in which the hosts, presenters, and winners espouse their views upon, we, the little people.

The Oscars are the same way, industry insiders giving awards to themselves and promoting their content upon we, the little people.

No, it isn't.

Awards in Hollywood/TV are rarely awarded upon merrit, but backroom politics within the industry and real politics in which the hosts, presenters, and winners espouse their views upon, we, the little people.

The Oscars are the same way, industry insiders giving awards to themselves and promoting their content upon we, the little people.
Great shows win Emmys, to not watch a fantastic show just because it won a stupid award is only hurting yourself .

Great shows win Emmys, to not watch a fantastic show just because it won a stupid award is only hurting yourself .

You just completely ignored my entire post and responded as if I asked you to continue your previous post for two more paragraphs.

You just completely ignored my entire post and responded as if I asked you to continue your previous post for two more paragraphs.

Dunno.

I think the vast majority of the time, the nominated shows and the winners are the cream of the crop.

There's no denying the mountain of political shenanigans behind the scenes, but that doesn't mean the winners aren't great.

Surgically avoiding the shows or films most likely to be excellent seems like a mistake.

*cough*

the-good-place.jpg

TROLLHUNTERS Season 2 Adds Mark Hamill, Lena Headey and David Bradley

8olGPkq.jpg

Mark Hamill (Star Wars: The Last Jedi), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones) and David Bradley (the Harry Potter series) have joined Guillermo del Toro‘s Trollhunters Season 2.

They’ll join a cast which includes Kelsey Grammer in his Emmy-winning role as Blinky, Ron Perlman (Bular), Steven Yeun (Steve), Anjelica Huston (Queen Ursurna), Jonathan Hyde (Strickler), Amy Landecker (Barbara) and Charlie Saxton (Toby). The late Anton Yelchin is featured in the lead role as Jim Lake, Jr. and completed recording through Trollhunters Season 2.

In Trollhunters Season 2, Hamill voices the unknown older brother to a member of the Trollhunting team but has pledged his loyalty to the evil Gunmar. Headey plays an extremely powerful and evil sorceress who must be stopped at all costs, while Bradley voices a mysterious figure known to have great magical powers — but the Trollhunters find he’s not the mystical wizard they expected.

'Trollhunters' Season 2 Adds Mark Hamill, Lena Headey and David Bradley

Gotham is off to a shit start, not that I expected much, but it still went below my low expectations.

Gotham is off to a shit start, not that I expected much, but it still went below my low expectations.
Gotham season premiere. The License to Misconduct plotline was stupid, but what the hell, I'll go with it. Jessica Lucas is so hot. When Bruce visited Jim at the police station, I was telling my kid that I bet Bruce will disappear when Jim tuns around and lol I was right. This whole teen Batman thingie is so dumb, but I've gotten used to it.

I was about to joke that it was nice seeing Steve Buscemi in there. But upon checking IMDb, it is a Buscemi - Michael (Steve's brother).

36573653723_4027631e03_b.jpg

You're the Worst was decent this week.

Jimmy is totally giving me a William Pratt before he turned into Spike vibe.

23s9k78.gif

The CW's Next DC Crossover Event Will Be CRISIS ON EARTH-X

Logline: With all of the heroes in town to celebrate Barry and Iris’s wedding, villains from Earth-X crash the festivities with a deadly agenda.

dctv-crossover-crisis-on-earth-x.jpg

Logline: With all of the heroes in town to celebrate Barry and Iris’s wedding, villains from Earth-X crash the festivities with a deadly agenda.

Is it time to start watching Flash and Supergirl again?

Man, i just rewatched the first 4 night crossover and it was awesome, im glad now they don't start with the world is in trouble but start with a happy positive gathering of superheroes.

Man, i just rewatched the first 4 night crossover and it was awesome, im glad now they don't start with the world is in trouble but start with a happy positive gathering of superheroes.
Never change Pem. Never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back